Page 22 of 103 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I just can't with these Hellfire Gala costumes. The odd exception aside (read: Jean), everyone would look better wearing their regular uniform with some sort of upper body accessory (cloak, coat, shoulder/armpad, whatever). Oh well.
    That's boring this is the equivalent to the Oscar's red carpet.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Banshee's shoes are as bad as Pyro's, and neither appears to be wearing socks.
    Aren't those "in style" for some of the advertised men's fashion from magazines the last few years?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    LMAO! I do feel like they sometimes just look up random gay attributes to add to Bobby and then call it a day in place of character development.

spoilers:
    But am I mad at it? Nope.
    end of spoilers
    To me it also feels a bit like they are trying to pile every cliché of homosexual men onto him either at once or over time, as some kind of compensation for not knowing what else to do with the character anymore.
    Though my reaction is more apathy because of that.

It's interesting to compare how he has been written since the comming out to how Northstar was handled after his in old days however.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    That's boring this is the equivalent to the Oscar's red carpet.
    The Oscar's? This seems more like the met gala to me..

Those Marauders looks are... a choice.
    I wish Dauterman designed all of them if the Gala will look this inconsistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Those Marauders looks are... a choice.
    I wish Dauterman designed all of them if the Gala will look this inconsistent.
    But why should the looks be consistent? We have dozens of different characters with wildly different tastes and personalities. The looks should be anything but consistent
    Last edited by Havok83; 04-26-2021 at 04:52 PM.

These looks are fun. I hope we get to see them all in one collected edition. My favorites from Marauders and X-Force:
    1. Bishop
    2. Pyro
    3. Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

https://twitter.com/marvel/status/13...881415168?s=21

Bobby kinda looks sickening, i love the ice wings and the shoes ����
    Not Bishop in the brunch boots!
    I'm not sure how I feel about the visors as a theme in the men's outfits. It makes sense for Cyclops, but It seems a little out of place for Bishop and Iceman
    I DO love the shirtless-ness theme. That can stay

I mean... the costumes are whatever for me. Ask me if i like them? Bishops and banshee yeah. Iceman i’m not feeling but i have to see it in action not just some static image. Curious to see some of the girls too.

Love that we're getting more designs! The X-Force ones were already shown... and super boring, but it's nice to see them in a lineup. Sage is a nice surprise though!

The Marauders Men!

Pyro - Hot but a little plain. Could have played with more fire elements

Shaw - Probably dull on purpose to continue the storyline of Emma's revenge lol

Banshee - Not bad! I would have gone for a more majestic green that matched the black better. Would have went with an ascot instead of a lose necktie as well.

Bishop - Hot AF but kind of boring. Bishop was always a draper so he should have some ornate wrap or cape!

Iceman - I love that they went big, but the hair is ugg and the shades need to go. And anyone that thinks this is out of character is out of touch. That's what the gays do now when they get a chance to go big. Drag is so mainstream now, it's not just for those that are more fem or whatever. It's just fucking dressup and it's like one week of issues and people need to get over it. I'm seeing on twitter that people are like "never in my 30 years... I'm quitting comics!!!" blah blah blah. And they call us snowflakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    LMAO! I do feel like they sometimes just look up random gay attributes to add to Bobby and then call it a day in place of character development.

spoilers:
    But am I mad at it? Nope.
    end of spoilers
    I can deal with Bobby's look. The only thing I don't like is the heels/shoes.

I'm just not a fan of hose kind of shoes on men or women.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    The Oscar's? This seems more like the met gala to me..
    That's what I was thinking I said Oscar's cause that shit was on last night.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp.
    The men's footwear, even with what we've seen on Scott and Warren and here could be a bit more...inspired.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Feet are almost never visible in 60 percent of panels anyways so who gives a crap?

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Feet are almost never visible in 60 percent of panels anyways so who gives a crap?
    True, which is probably why some artists cannot draw feet properly. I have seen square, rounded, and almost pointed feet drawn on characters, lol.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I don't get some of the dislike of the X Force outfits. They're fucking security! Their job isn't to look nice. Function over form (even with those weird one piece that also connec to the boots)