Page 10 of 103 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    These arent the only looks which will debut this week. Emma wont be on the team not bc she's on the Council, but bc she's a lock in Maraurders. The only ones here I see on the new X-men team are Jean, Scott and Storm
    Storm being on doesn’t make sense to me with them explicitly calling out no council members.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Storm being on doesn’t make sense to me with them explicitly calling out no council members.
    Unless she quits the council to join the X-Men.

Which would put Xavier in a pickle as the “let’s not push our luck and do something insanely stupid that ends with the baselines cracking the planet open just to spite us” faction of the council is further reduced (which would be very Hickman tbh)

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    I just want Cyclops , Magik, Marvel Girl, the White Queen and Namor arriving last to the party dressed like this

Oh the drama

Attachment 105574
    Trademarked by Avengers. Sorry

Mystique should show up wearing Destiny's giant gold egg helmet as a statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Mystique should show up with Xaviers helmet with his head in it the way he has led her on.

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    Mystique should show up with Xaviers helmet with his head in it the way he has led her on.

Both of these looks could make for an iconic moment I'm hella down for it honestly!

Oh yes please! I will live and die at the same time for this moment. I'm counting the minutes for her to make a scene a stir up some drama.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Mighty Member

I hope Logan bails on this gala, does not seem like his kind of thing by a long shot. While everyone is partying it up he is out doing something violent and bloody. The last thing I want to see is Logan in some wack ass outfit, he should be out killing something or someone then popping a cold one.

I could see SOME of the mutant community, like Logan, operating as Security for the event, since the gala is inviting non-Krakoan guests

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    I hope Logan bails on this gala, does not seem like his kind of thing by a long shot. While everyone is partying it up he is out doing something violent and bloody. The last thing I want to see is Logan in some wack ass outfit, he should be out killing something or someone then popping a cold one.
    I actually 100%. Maybe we could see him in an outfit for a second and have him immediately rip it off.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Logan will just go as Patch hahah

Logan would probably be looking for someone on the margins of the evening to scratch an itch.

Or waiting Jott to come to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    This looks like the precious X-men team everyone wants outside of Emma who's on the council. Add Wolverine and I guess these are the winners of the vote
    I would be surprised by that. All of these characters are locked down in books already outside of Jean and Scott who we know are on the team, and sort of Storm who seems like she's leaving Marauders. That's not to say that the team won't take anyone from an existing book, but every single character seems a stretch to me. Especially people like Monet and Warren who are starring in a completely new ongoing series that will be on its second issue for this event. Also would be surprised to see Rachel on the team since Leah is already potentially giving up Lorna and I can't see her having to give up two members of her cast.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    I would be surprised by that. All of these characters are locked down in books already outside of Jean and Scott who we know are on the team, and sort of Storm who seems like she's leaving Marauders. That's not to say that the team won't take anyone from an existing book, but every single character seems a stretch to me. Especially people like Monet and Warren who are starring in a completely new ongoing series that will be on its second issue for this event. Also would be surprised to see Rachel on the team since Leah is already potentially giving up Lorna and I can't see her having to give up two members of her cast.
    There is no way Rachel will be on this team. I say this with great love for these characters, but there will never be a day that I envision Jean and Rachel being on a team together. It's been a chore for them to even interact on page (2 years for one sentence and not even in either of their books), and even though they use their powers completely differently I don't see a writer other than Bunn or Duggan who could pull off their dynamic together without it possibly devolving into the mother-daughter interactions only. Rachel is a strong presence in X-Factor and she would be in Jean's shadow if not written adequately.
    Last edited by Askani's Flame; 03-17-2021 at 09:25 AM.

Yeah these designs are not indicative of who is making the X-Men team.