Page 13 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Ok so the Hellfire Gala will definitely have regular humans in attendance, and likely the Avengers and the Fantastic Four etc will also be there as hinted at on a cover. I like the idea of the new X-Men team being formally introduced to the wider superhero community.

I would love to see the Avengers ... They serving the drinks to the x-men he he he

Telepathic concert... a very nice way to have the guests psi shields down...
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Telepathic concert... a very nice way to have the guests psi shields down...
    Also like cheating, in terms of sensory art.
    It's much easier to "sing" in your own head than actualy singing physicaly, because while a person can memorize or create tunes in their mind, it requires actual physical skill and controll of the body or instrument to actualy produce said music.

Meanwhile a telepath can just broadcast any kind of music they remember or composed in their minds (especialy since they are now attached to storage media it seems) and make it sound like the best thing ever.

Heck they could just cheat in general and tickle the right parts of a persons mind to make them believe they are listening to the greatest music of all time. The super powered counterpart to filling the room with LSD laced air.

So while the whole thing sounds like they are going to promote it as example of mutant pride and superiority, it's just cheating with super powers. Avoiding the need to actualy develop or showcase skills and culture involved in sensory art.

Or maybe the performers are safely guarded and their performance is being telepathetized?

I heard the Rolling Stones wanted to perform on at the Gala, but they're humans, unfortunately, so the want was denied.

I adore that mutant celebrate Solictice. Mutant pagans ftw!

I love "telepathetized"

Extraordinary Member

It would be hilarious and awesome if the demons who are playing and singing for N'Astirh in Limbo performed a concert at the gala.

I would watch that concert in my head!

Nothing says more mutant supermacist than having demons playing at the concert! Humans what? They just pretended they worship the devil at rock and heavy metal concerts, we got the real deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I love "telepathetized"
    I love spawning new words.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    It would be hilarious and awesome if the demons who are playing and singing for N'Astirh in Limbo performed a concert at the gala.
    "All the Limbo Ladies! All the Limbo Ladies! All the Limbo Ladies! Now Put Your Horns UP!"

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

"All the Limbo Ladies! All the Limbo Ladies! All the Limbo Ladies! Now Put Your Horns UP!"
    This made my day, thank you!

Extraordinary Member

What dance moves should the demons pull off? The MJ moonwalk? Single ladies?

LOL .that is good one.

This Gala is a promising thing.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

I'm PSYCHED for the Gala. A MEAL of visuals and aesthetics to feast on. I'm SURE there will be drama, but even if its chill the whole time and we just get people interacting and engaging with each other about Krakoan life, life OFF of Krakoa, and everything in between (So Betsy is Captain Britain now eh? I heard Siryn kept dying, is that true? What's the deal with the Shadow King lurking around the kids huh? I swear, I've seen it, they HAVE adjoining rooms!!!) I am here for it.

Who run the world? DEMONS.

Extraordinary Member

Who let the demons out? Who, who, who, who.
    Who let the demons out? Who, who, who, who.