Page 37 of 103 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    i'm ovulating now
    Lol...nice.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Thanks for the scans y'all. In this image, I find Jube's dress charming and although Remy's is understated, I'm very pleased to see his abs. Those are very good abs.

Deleted post.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Question about this whole Hellfire Gala stuff... is there even a story behind this thing or is it basically gonna be glorified pin-up books like those swimsuit issues back in the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Question about this whole Hellfire Gala stuff... is there even a story behind this thing or is it basically gonna be glorified pin-up books like those swimsuit issues back in the day?
    Its gonna setup the new status quo for the X-line. Planet Size X-men hints at them going to space and colonizing a planet. The new X-men team will make their debut and mission statement known there

There is a story behind the Gala.

Also heres the program of events from the HFG guide that released today.

Last edited by Diammandis; 04-28-2021 at 08:11 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I like Jubilee and Gloriana being very dressy. Gambit looks fine in his more casual outfit.

Monarch's look suits him and just a quick removal of his collar and he can comforably be back in his briefs, lol.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Yeah, I've seen those already, but other than the debut of a X-team which was revealed already(don't know why they couldn't keep it a secret until the book came out)... it all sounds like one big party. Not an interesting concept IMO and certainly not one that warrants a crossover throughout all the titles. after XoS, I'm wary of any big X-events in this current era.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Surprised SWORD is one of the four "main" books considering it seemed the least directly tied to the event initially

My bet is that the monumental announcement is that Krakoa is going to start colonizing other planets and it will be the Hickman with Storm series.

Just rang my LCS and they said this Gala Guide comes out next week, not today. Are they mistaken?
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Or at the very least Mars. My guess is it's that they've made Mars habitable and will cut the humans in in exchange for (blank). The solicits implied that the announcement (not related to the new X-Men) would benefit the whole planet, not just Krakoa.

I also don't think they could do a whole ongoing series of just terraforming new planets

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Surprised SWORD is one of the four "main" books considering it seemed the least directly tied to the event initially
    Its been rumored for months that Krakoa would soon colonize other planets and if thats true, then SWORD's inclusion makes sense