Page 6 of 103 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Didnt they mention in issue that not many mutants would be at this? Or did I read that wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Didnt they mention in issue that not many mutants would be at this? Or did I read that wrong?
    Why would you kill my hopes?
    ShadyPumpkin.256.588763.jpg

Dreaming is free and I'm already working on the looks for the Cuckoos :P

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Emma has stated that most of the guests will be human. Which mutants will be invited? I'm guessing the official team, as well as the QC members. And of course the Hellfire Trading Company members.
    Last edited by Lady Midnight; 02-02-2021 at 03:31 AM.
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Emma has stated that most of the guests will be human. Which mutants will be invited? I'm guessing the official team, as well as the QC members. And of course the Hellfire Trading Company members.
    The mutants who get to feature in the stories represent a tiny minority of mutantdom, so probably most of them will turn up. This is going to be the best Krakoan flex since [A] belched and fessed up to single-handedly causing the Bronze Age Collapse at the Davos dinner.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    This!

Why haven’t we seen her yet?!
    Not a high priority on the rezz list?
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Considering Tony just started a new relationship in his comic, I very much doubt that will happen. I don't see Luke and Jessica having a child anytime soon, nor said child having a tragic fate either.
    Stark and Patsy is mostly friendship. I dont see it lasting

Is there where Stark & Frost get married? Ugh I hope sis is just playing him for the Billions.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Is there where Stark & Frost get married? Ugh I hope sis is just playing him for the Billions.
    My current theory is that their marriage will take place in the Heroes Reborn AU, not the 616. God, I hope I'm right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    My current theory is that their marriage will take place in the Heroes Reborn AU, not the 616. God, I hope I'm right.
    That would make a lot of sense. Given that Tony never becomes Iron Man in that AU, according to the teasers, then I can see him marrying Emma. I can also see Emma marrying him for his wealth and his access. That depends on what Emma's status is in this world. We don't know much, other than Wolverine is on Alpha Flight. But that would be an interesting wrinkle to this Heroes Reborn story.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

It could I mean it's not like History of a Marvel Universe is valid anymore "Franklin the most powerful mutant to ever live" is no longer that so anything is fair game at this point.

She’s Shaw’s wife!

Creep probably hasn’t asked for her, but then I guess they can’t put her at the top of the list and not Destiny.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

That does not make sense to me.

Why bother teasing something meant to happen in a yet another throwaway AU months in advance? No one would care.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    That would make a lot of sense. Given that Tony never becomes Iron Man in that AU, according to the teasers, then I can see him marrying Emma. I can also see Emma marrying him for his wealth and his access. That depends on what Emma's status is in this world. We don't know much, other than Wolverine is on Alpha Flight. But that would be an interesting wrinkle to this Heroes Reborn story.
    I doubt that Aaron gonna use X-men besides Wolverine. I think it is very possible strk and Carol have a thing, as Aaaron like to teae and troll these two

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post

Why bother teasing something meant to happen in a yet another throwaway AU months in advance? No one would care.
    To make people speculate. There's also so far no indication of Luke and Jessica having another child, and that child having a tragic fate either.

And as was pointed out, Franklin is not even a mutant anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post

Well they are right about eveythingeven Knull that is just happening. Impossible be on Heroes Reborn as it is a new development from Aaron.
    Yes, plans change all the time so it might never happen. Covid really delayed comics plans, so it might be further ahead