Page 7 of 103 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

The only thing from History of a Marvel Universe currently canon that was teased for the future is Teddy's Skree Empire and that's likely only due to the fact Empyre was happening around that time everything else is likely completely up in the air especially after Franklin. Probably for the best Emma could do better than Stark anyways, going from Scott's swol ass to Stark is beneath her.

Well Outlawed and King in Black were also teased, although I don't know if those events were already being anticipated before History of the Marvel Universe was released.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Probably for the best Emma could do better than Stark anyways, going from Scott's swol ass to Stark is beneath her.
    Yes! Keep speaking these truths!

Ultimate Member

Probably for the best Emma could do better than Stark anyways, going from Scott's swol ass to Stark is beneath her.
    She just wants to marry him to get 50% of his assets in the inevitable divorce. It's for his own good, really, he makes and loses fortunes more often than a Wall Street subreddit. At least this way half his fortune will survive his next poor decision / hostile takeover / legal disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    She just wants to marry him to get 50% of his assets in the inevitable divorce. It's for his own good, really, he makes and loses fortunes more often than a Wall Street subreddit. At least this way half his fortune will survive his next poor decision / hostile takeover / legal disaster.
    As much I love this Stark ain't marrying no one without some form of prenuptial.

Emma has plenty of money, maybe more given what she owns right now

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Sis can get more I refuse to believe a Queen like Emma Frost would lower her standards after jacked as hell Scott Summers Slim everywhere except where it counts. To Tony Stark constant **** up for the universe, and torturer and imprisoner of children queen has more taste than that!! They can't do her like that!

Sis can get more I refuse to believe a Queen like Emma Frost would lower her standards after jacked as hell Scott Summers Slim everywhere except where it counts. To Tony Stark constant **** up for the universe, and torturer and imprisoner of children queen has more taste than that!! They can't do her like that!
    But Stark isn't a down grade from Scott? he is billionaire, genius, playboy, philantropists and whatever CU called him LOL

She has more money than him for now, my guess
    Last edited by Rang10; 02-02-2021 at 04:50 PM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Well Outlawed and King in Black were also teased, although I don't know if those events were already being anticipated before History of the Marvel Universe was released.
    Actually, they were. KiB is something in the works for a long time, particularly, and both had been announced at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    But Stark isn't a down grade from Scott? he is billionaire, genius, playboy, philantropists and whatever CU called him LOL
    Tony has done countless stupid things, and was responsible for one of Emma's lowest points by causing the P5.

She has more money than him for now, my guess
    Specially considering the favorite plot of every new Iron Man writer is have Tony go bankrupt.

Don't underestimate Scott. According to Aaron's Phoenix retcon, his skills as a lover are on par or possibly better than Odin, a literal god.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Don't underestimate Scott. According to Aaron's Phoenix retcon, his skills as a lover are on par or possibly better than Odin, a literal god.
    what? Phoenix only loves Scott because Jean also loves him.

As much I love this Stark ain't marrying no one without some form of prenuptial.
    Stark is a flatscan and possibly Emma is wealthier now. She has more characters and she does not need him.... I dont see her really interested....
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Emma when the Avengers show up
    Omg stop it Emma would never bounce around that much. These are pure Dazzler moves, babe.

I kinda wonder why it's being held in the most lawless place on earth. Then again, it may just be a ploy to make their real enemies come out of the shadows and reveal themselves. Emma's mind works like that.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I want pomp and circumstance, I want elegance, pageantry, and drama, drama, drama.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Peerless View Post
    I kinda wonder why it's being held in the most lawless place on earth. Then again, it may just be a ploy to make their real enemies come out of the shadows and reveal themselves. Emma's mind works like that.
    Mykines Island is the most lawless place on earth? Why do you say that?
    If anything, I would say she chose the island for its abject remoteness thereby by having an advantage over her invited guest/enemies due to absolute control of location.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 02-07-2021 at 07:42 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!