Page 84 of 103 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1543

Just read X-Force and...

spoilers:
    You know you've reached a moral low when Emma Frost, the queen of "I'm better than you," calls you out for being a colonizer. After this we might actually see Beast face some justice.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Just read X-Force and...

spoilers:
    You know you've reached a moral low when Emma Frost, the queen of "I'm better than you," calls you out for being a colonizer. After this we might actually see Beast face some justice.
    end of spoilers
    Again why are we not getting The Trial of Beast? Maybe the Magneto mini is a bait and switch bc they figure Beast cant sell

Run the Jewels were commenting on Cap and Doom about to fight

Extraordinary Member

Can you imagine if the Inhumans went to the Gala?
    Let alone if Black Bolt ran into Vulcan?

Yeah, X-Force changed my mind as to who I think Magneto kills/maims/whatever that leads into Trial of Magneto. That scene was PERFECT, the grave look on one and the panic on the other? The full understanding of the consequences that are hanging over their heads? Juicy stuff, now to see them navigate these waters.

Also, I was surprised at how negative the reaction was to whatever the mutants showed. For a night that was otherwise successful, seeing that ultimate reaction is peculiar. What on Earth is going on in Planet-Sized?

Fantastic Member

Magneto isn't going to kill Beast.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Sphere View Post
    Yeah, X-Force changed my mind as to who I think Magneto kills/maims/whatever that leads into Trial of Magneto. That scene was PERFECT, the grave look on one and the panic on the other? The full understanding of the consequences that are hanging over their heads? Juicy stuff, now to see them navigate these waters.

Also, I was surprised at how negative the reaction was to whatever the mutants showed. For a night that was otherwise successful, seeing that ultimate reaction is peculiar. What on Earth is going on in Planet-Sized?
    I’m thinking now like others here have said, it’s the colonization of Mars as “mutant territory.”

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I’m thinking now like others here have said, it’s the colonization of Mars as “mutant territory.”
    I don't think it's just Mars, either. Remember that they're also planning to do something with that Mysterium material from S.W.O.R.D. and Nova's reaction to whatever mutants are planning is intensely negative. He's always been about the wider intergalactic and universal picture, so his reaction must be to something being done on that scale.

Also it looks like Al Ewing is taking over Venom with Ram V and Bryan Hitch and appears to be taking him into space as well. Look forward to him hopefully running into Cable, Storm and any other mutants out there colonizing the cosmos.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Also it looks like Al Ewing is taking over Venom with Ram V and Bryan Hitch and appears to be taking him into space as well. Look forward to him hopefully running into Cable, Storm and any other mutants out there colonizing the cosmos.
    How do you know Cable and Storm are gonna be working together colonizing planets?

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Sphere View Post
    I don't think it's just Mars, either. Remember that they're also planning to do something with that Mysterium material from S.W.O.R.D. and Nova's reaction to whatever mutants are planning is intensely negative. He's always been about the wider intergalactic and universal picture, so his reaction must be to something being done on that scale.
    Totally agree, the big issues will be Planet X and Sword #6, I have no doubt the other "red" issues Marauders (Hellfire Gala welcome) and X-Men (new X-Men team revealed) will be for those reasons after reading todays three Hellfire Gala related issues.
    I think X-Factor #10 wasn't highlighted red because it is like the Hellfire Gala wrap up and the who dunnit issue leading into the Trial of Magneto.
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 06-02-2021 at 09:04 PM.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Not saying I feel *bad* for Beast, but it's kinda funny he's being vilified for essentially doing an Earthly version of what Ewing's crew will most likely be doing in space for the next year or so, lol. I mean, there's plenty of reasons to swing a sledgehammer to the jerk's face other than him doing his job as a mutant NSA-wannabe. Oh well.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 06-02-2021 at 10:33 PM.

Incredible Member

Hellions was very good. The only X-writer that should use humor is Zeb.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    Magneto isn't going to kill Beast.
    Yep. That would just be dumb.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Any other preemptive votes for Nanny as the Gala's MVP?

The x-office can't possibly unleash such awesomeness on the readership and expect anyone to care about a serviceable set-up issue and Beast-Is-a-Jerk drama, right?
    Nanny has certified MVP status for sure.