Oh, and the only part of my collection I've seriously considered culling is my single issue collection. I did bring that side of my collection down immensely a few years ago, when I was living in an apartment and decided to trim down my longboxes. I got rid of a lot of floppies which weren't worth much and I didn't care to own anymore, so I filled up 5-6 longboxes and put them next to a garbage dumpster where I noticed kids wait for a schoolbus next to.....I watched with a smirk on my face as the kids strolled up to their schoolbus stop, noticed the longboxes, then they started pillaging through them. After they were done, a fat black dude was putting garbage away in the dumpster, noticed the longboxes, looked into them, then he quickly ran to his car, drove up, and put the longboxes in his trunk, lol.

I currently have around 20-25 longboxes, and although this predominantly consists of issues I like, I've thought about trimming it down big-time to only 5-6 longboxes and getting rid of the rest via eBay auctions and the like. Maybe even sell them to mycomicshop.com (Which I've done many times in the past, it's how I've slightly kept that part of my collection in check). The sales I've done to mycomicshop.com were convenient. I'd rack up a bunch of credit, and eventually buy an omnibus or what have you. That's how I got the Thor by J Michael Straczynski omnibus, as well as the variant Captain Britain omnibus (Alan Moore).