Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default THE HUNTRESS/MATRON Helena Bertinelli Appreciation Thread 2021

Let's give it up for Italian comic representation and kudos to the great Huntress Helena Bertinelli!!! We seriously couldn't have gone this long without creating one!

Haven't been caught up in the comics but what has Helena been up to? Last I remember she was in the obvious DCEU influenced and forced Harley/Birds of Prey ongoing but wasn't that cancelled?

Also what is your favorite Huntress costume from her vast selection of wardrobe since the start? May be an obsolete and minor one, but I loved her Convergence costume. I liked how it was able to correlate in all her past costumes into something a little more modern and still be sleek and simple.
    Last edited by Project Initiative Cascada; 01-11-2021 at 06:39 PM.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!