Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I think Felicia is going to use the Infinity Stones to bring back Fox.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm kind of curious what Felicia's endgame is here.

spoilers:
    It seems like part of it is driven by her magic fantasy vision in the KoB tie-in where she had "everything," and she talked with Odessa about how unfair their lives are, so is she planning to use the Infinity Stones to change reality to where she gets what she wants?
    end of spoilers
    I think it's that and getting Fox back out.would have made sense if she still had her immortality though.Why did she just give it up for nothing, having that would have meant she could have used the stones.Because she isn't doing that w/out them.

Still a cool idea if they do go through w/ it, I wonder how it plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I wonder if that includes Peter...
    They still haven't explained the whole why she wants Peter on her feet, I'd like to know.Jus bugs me.It's mainly how she sees him now after everything, Spencer and 16.hu did a good job at that IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’m interested in seeing where things with Odessa go, but I wouldn’t mind seeing her have a dalliance with Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Paladin, Typhoid Mary, Marlo Chandler, Daredevil, Moon Knight, or White Widow.
    Man really pulled out all the street levels LMAO.

Tbh want to see her w/ a women.They made her bi, make it stick.Isn't Catwoman bi as well?

Iron fist and Shang Chi wouldn't work for anything other than a one night thing, tonal diff..Their best stories are ones Cat wouldn't fit into(Matt Fractions Iron fist run for example), and again dating friends of your ex is a bit weird.
    Paladin is a C-rate Spidey kinda villain, we saw that w/Puma.
    Typhoid could be cool, she is "marrying" Fisk though.
    I don't know much about Marlo, she's the one w/ weird powers and Fixit and then Rick IIRC.
    Daredevil was one of the most forced "romances", and it was wildly OOC, not the only one who thinks so https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/..._of_character/
    They were pushing Spider-man as a loser during that as well, what better way than this Am I right........ and the (best)friends thing.And Elektra
    Moon Knight could be cool, it all depends on his personality.
    Didn't know White widow swinged that way.I don't see personalities meshing if she's like how she's in Black Widow.Would be funny though since Felicia in Noir was White Widow IIRC.

Btw this is just my take on these, if you ship her w/ them go for it.

Not to mention Iron Fist, Shang Chi and specially Moon Knight and DD will lead her to be sidelined and more importantly fridged. Specially the latter2 and the last one is almost a guarentee.

Also just tired of her sleeping around, I feel after Finding out who Spidey is having that whole redemption missing part thing she would be more stable.Doesn't mean she has to settle down, she can just be single or have one interest in a slow burn like Odessa ig.Just feel like she should grow a bit.

I miss Spencer's Black Cat, she felt like Black Cat but more mature as well.This one seems like a younger reckless Cat maybe at her start w/ Peter or after her and Peter's breakup(she was in Europe IIRC).Black Cat is ASM was helping out heroes while stealing, saving Peter's life, helped him twice and stood up to Doc Strange for it.Capable and smart but instead of being a pain in the butt she was helping, still had her attitude but you could tell she was much more mature.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I think Felicia is going to use the Infinity Stones to bring back Fox.
    Probably, but they haven't really built it up enough and we have one issue to go.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 10-05-2021 at 03:01 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Good to know, I'm still buying all the issue anyways but glad I don't have to wait.
    Also how do you feel about Symbiote Spider-man, the current mini which has some Black Cat in it?
    First couple issues have been good as to BC. Latest one (3) a little less due to the story but overall I have enjoyed the series and alot of that is because of Felicia and Pete's interaction

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    First couple issues have been good as to BC. Latest one (3) a little less due to the story but overall I have enjoyed the series and alot of that is because of Felicia and Pete's interaction
    Yeah, those start interactions are gold.

Astonishing Member

Felicia gained a lot of points by rejecting Nighthawk's world just because her mom was dead in it. (Then again, who wouldn't have done it in her place?). You know?, maybe her grief over her mom's death in the Heroes Reborn's world is what allowed Nighthawk to start a relationship with Felicia there. Almost every single character from Spider-Man's cast had a twist to a very bad situation. Even if some were alive like Gwen, her life as Night-Gwen and posterior poisoning with the Goblin Serum was a fate worse than death.

Fury is a real dumbass. I know he believed he had to stop Felicia, but after being brainwashed by Nighthawk, he should know better than not focusing all his firepower on him and eliminate him. Whatever is going to happen in the "Infinity Score" finale, I just hope Felicia will find a way to stop Nighthawk forever. A maniac knock-off of Batman is definitely too dangerous to let him on the loose in the Marvel Universe.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Felicia gained a lot of points by rejecting Nighthawk's world just because her mom was dead in it. (Then again, who wouldn't have done it in her place?). You know?, maybe her grief over her mom's death in the Heroes Reborn's world is what allowed Nighthawk to start a relationship with Felicia there. Almost every single character from Spider-Man's cast had a twist to a very bad situation. Even if some were alive like Gwen, her life as Night-Gwen and posterior poisoning with the Goblin Serum was a fate worse than death.

Fury is a real dumbass. I know he believed he had to stop Felicia, but after being brainwashed by Nighthawk, he should know better than not focusing all his firepower on him and eliminate him. Whatever is going to happen in the "Infinity Score" finale, I just hope Felicia will find a way to stop Nighthawk forever. A maniac knock-off of Batman is definitely too dangerous to let him on the loose in the Marvel Universe.
    Generally cosigned, especially considering that this version of Nighthawk is more a distillation of the darkest alternate interpretations of Batman's character, chiefly that he's just as much of a sociopathic monster as his numerous rogues.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Generally cosigned, especially considering that this version of Nighthawk is more a distillation of the darkest alternate interpretations of Batman's character, chiefly that he's just as much of a sociopathic monster as his numerous rogues.
    Yeah, but Nighthawk is even worst than Batman because he's unbale to accept his world was a lie created by the Devil himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Yeah, but Nighthawk is even worst than Batman because he's unbale to accept his world was a lie created by the Devil himself.
    Fair point there, too.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    so a pep talk by cap incoming I guess
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    So good, sometimes I really miss these 2.We need a RYV style thing w/ them.

Extraordinary Member

Symbiote Spider-man had Black Cat in it, nothing much but cool stuff.
    Also if I'm not mistaken she uses a tazer

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Some cool Jim Lee art there. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    So good, sometimes I really miss these 2.We need a RYV style thing w/ them.
    I'd have settled for Black Cat appearing in Renew Your Vows as Annie's "cool aunt."