Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

And there's the gutpunch...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And there's the gutpunch...
    Yeah, there it is.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

So interesting revelation in the latest Black Cat issue.

spoilers:
    Felicia talks with Black Fox about her pulling the job to break her father out of prison from her first appearance and Fox brings up Tamara, Felicia's girlfriend, who she was apparently very close to by this point. Felicia didn't bring her in because she didn't want to see Tamara get pinched.

This is the same job she ends up meeting Spider-Man for the first time on.
    end of spoilers

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

spoilers:
    Felicia talks with Black Fox about her pulling the job to break her father out of prison from her first appearance and Fox brings up Tamara, Felicia's girlfriend, who she was apparently very close to by this point. Felicia didn't bring her in because she didn't want to see Tamara get pinched.

end of spoilers
    Yeah, that does interestingly re-contextualize that whole first arc or so.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    So it's canon she bi?Great for her, do we think she will get a g.f. anytime soon.Also is it just me or is this run a couple knotches down than the previuos.I enjoyed that one much more even though it's the same team and the storyline is being continued just with a new number one.Also can someone explain that panel with felicia's "lovers".Since when does a half hookup to make someone else jealous count as love.Flash is understood and the girl I'm assuming is tamara.Also why is peter at her feet?Does she want peter to simp for her lol.But really I don't get it help me out here.
    Also also we are getting Black cat Spiderman confrontation next issue.Considering the team did a great Spidey in the annual I have high hopes.But Cat didn't actually do anything and was betrayed so let's see how it plays out

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    So it's canon she bi?Great for her, do we think she will get a g.f. anytime soon.Also is it just me or is this run a couple knotches down than the previuos.I enjoyed that one much more even though it's the same team and the storyline is being continued just with a new number one.Also can someone explain that panel with felicia's "lovers".Since when does a half hookup to make someone else jealous count as love.Flash is understood and the girl I'm assuming is tamara.Also why is peter at her feet?Does she want peter to simp for her lol.But really I don't get it help me out here.
    Also also we are getting Black cat Spiderman confrontation next issue.Considering the team did a great Spidey in the annual I have high hopes.But Cat didn't actually do anything and was betrayed so let's see how it plays out
    I really disagree with your opinion and I do not see Peter as some kind of cuck at FeliciaÂ’s feet. Something to keep in mind: Peter cannot totally satisfy her ( and deep down she knows it). It is not just her liking ladies as well as men, it is financially as well ( he is not exactly Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne ( and ps. even Bruce’s money cannot get Selina to settle down and be a housewife)) . One more thing that is important: Peter is different then any other Marvel hero, because the crime fighter is secondary to the man inside the costume. This includes people like Matt, Miles and Clint who also have a secret identity). There is only one person who understands there while there is a need for Spider-Man, Peter will not sacrifice his humanity and be Spider-Man 24/7 and can handle both the Spider and the Man.That person is MJ.

Ultimate Member

I think that Peter can satisfy her, the problem is her profession and inability to trust fully because of her past, they could work well together if it was done right...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I think that Peter can satisfy her, the problem is her profession and inability to trust fully because of her past, they could work well together if it was done right...
    “I am not Bruce, I am Batman.” ( Bruce Wayne). Think about it. Even Batman with Wayne’s billions cannot satisfy Selina enough to become a housewife. Peter will be lucky enough to afford a diamond wedding ring ( let enough all the diamonds Felicia wants). So guess what happens next? She steals the diamonds, and what do you think Peter will think about that? He is better off with MJ or even Carlie or Michelle then Felicia

Ultimate Member

Who would ever have expected Selina or Felicia to be a stereotypical housewife...not Bruce or Peter...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Who would ever have expected Selina or Felicia to be a stereotypical housewife...not Bruce or Peter...
    We have seen MJ in the kitchen. “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” Yet another plus for MJ over Felicia

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I really disagree with your opinion and I do not see Peter as some kind of cuck at FeliciaÂ’s feet. Something to keep in mind: Peter cannot totally satisfy her ( and deep down she knows it). It is not just her liking ladies as well as men, it is financially as well ( he is not exactly Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne ( and ps. even Bruce’s money cannot get Selina to settle down and be a housewife)) . One more thing that is important: Peter is different then any other Marvel hero, because the crime fighter is secondary to the man inside the costume. This includes people like Matt, Miles and Clint who also have a secret identity). There is only one person who understands there while there is a need for Spider-Man, Peter will not sacrifice his humanity and be Spider-Man 24/7 and can handle both the Spider and the Man.That person is MJ.
    I think you misunderstood me.I am saying that felicia as for the longest time(and originally) obssesed with Spider-man to the point of building a shrine for him,putting herself through experiments and declaring her love for him over and over again.I think deep down she wishes Pete was as obssesed with her as she was/is with him.Another thing of importance is she always does everything for the experience and not the prize.But with spider-man she wanted that endgame.Check out the issue where she takes on the rhino.It has some good insight on this.
    Also she literally has said to her crew in the 2020 run with the same creative team that Spider-man was hot and you can easily tell he could "satisfy" her.He can stick to anything man,friction-you do the math.
    Also the financial factor was never something of importance to her.
    I feel their relationship is best(and in short) explained in three stages(my headcanon may interfere).
    1-the Obsession era(earlier appearances)
    2-the return after they break up and she goes in limbo/europe(Their dynamic would play like in the insomniac games\comics)
    3-The friendship(The current ASM stuff like hunted and L.R. and the annual)
    P.S. I usually ignore the queenpin stuff
    Clint has a secret identity-are you talking about ronin?
    I do agree that Pete will always have the dual identity and felicia didn't understand why at first but she clearly does now(in alien reality and hunted)
    Also on many occasions she admits he is one of the few people she truly loves

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I'm almost half-wondering if this girl blames Spider-Man for her and Felicia breaking up...

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    We have seen MJ in the kitchen. “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” Yet another plus for MJ over Felicia
    jesus this is her thread why you gotta continue flan the flames. Everyone knows the OTP shippers are so annoying
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

I'm almost half-wondering if this girl blames Spider-Man for her and Felicia breaking up...
    Oh man.That would be hilarious.Probably won't happen.Wonder how she(or MJ for that matter) would feel if she found out that they are (almost?)married under maggia tradition.The catfight would be hysterical

so a potential villian?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy