Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414748495051525354 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I wonder what did Felicia whisper to Peter in "Amazing Spider-Man"? Do you think it had something to do with their marriage on their annual? (It would be very typical of Felicia).

Anyway, I wonder if this scene could be the first step to her team-up with MJ in a future issue.
    Very good question, and yeah, that would be a good springboard to her and Mary Jane's future team-up.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

i forgot all about this storyline wonder what took so long
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Unfortunately have to agree, it's lost all momentum

Also Black-Cat MJ one shot sneak peek

https://twitter.com/nick_lowe_/statu...470464/photo/1

No clue what's going on but looks like more villains jobbing...

Atleast art looks nice

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post

Atleast art looks nice
    so mary jane just revealed peter secret identity

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Distribution delays . . . what a pain. That said, I am looking forward to seeing how this all shakes out for Felicia in the end, and how that might impact her role in the Spider-Man Beyond saga, especially if it gets referenced in Mary Jane/Black Cat Beyond.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Atleast art looks nice
    Looks like a lot of fun .

They still haven't explained the whole why she wants Peter on her feet, I'd like to know.Jus bugs me.It's mainly how she sees him now after everything, Spencer and 16.hu did a good job at that IMO.

Because she loves him. Her and Mary Jane both do. It's quite interesting how it's Felicia he woke up for initially. Or perhaps the combined efforts of Mary Jane and Felicia, the two women he seems to love.

Also such a Mary Jane line while Felicia gets dressed in her 'civilian' clothes in the bathroom.

"How many more love interests you want me to get in this room? I'll do whatever it takes."

Was that rumor a few months ago about an eventual Polyam relationship between Peter, Mary Jane and Felicia Hardy .. actually true?

That would be quite interesting. As we'd have Wolverine, Cyclops and Jean Grey and Peter Parker, Mary Jane and Felicia Hardy both in polyam relationships.

That'd be quite something.
    Last edited by Majesty; 12-04-2021 at 07:34 AM.

Astonishing Member

Atleast art looks nice
    I don't know what's happening here, but I don't think is safe for Mary Jane to be so close with supervillains in her civilian self. I mean, Rhino here wasn't one of the group that attacked her movie's set or what? My theory, maybe Felicia is trying to make Mary Jane more like herself?

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Because she loves him. Her and Mary Jane both do. It's quite interesting how it's Felicia he woke up for initially. Or perhaps the combined efforts of Mary Jane and Felicia, the two women he seems to love.

Also such a Mary Jane line while Felicia gets dressed in her 'civilian' clothes in the bathroom.

"How many more love interests you want me to get in this room? I'll do whatever it takes."

Was that rumor a few months ago about an eventual Polyam relationship between Peter, Mary Jane and Felicia Hardy .. actually true?

That would be quite interesting. As we'd have Wolverine, Cyclops and Jean Grey and Peter Parker, Mary Jane and Felicia Hardy both in polyam relationships.

Call me "old school" if you want, but I don't see polyam relationships as something right. However, I just remember the "Alien Reality" of "Symbiote Spider-Man" where we had a redhead Black Cat. (I know it was the wrong redhead, but still...). And remembering the whole Infinity Warps where every soul was actually the merge of two, I can't stop thinking about the idea of Felicia and Mary Jane somehow being merged together. Even more considering Felicia is currently in a situation involving the Infinity Gems, and these stones can make anything happen.

That would be interesting. But it'd likely be less complicated to just allow Felicia and Mary Jane to grow closer at this point. With Peter out of commission and their common bond being their love for him and the fact it takes both of them to make Peter wake up even temporarily they may be growing closer as a result of that. Or at least it gives them a chance to get to know each other better.

Them having their one-off together seems to be more 'bonding time' for the two of them and regardless on if the rumors of a polyam relationship with Peter are true, they for sure will likely be much closer after this interval than they've ever been prior.

Tbh want to see her w/ a women.They made her bi, make it stick.Isn't Catwoman bi as well?
    Supposedly, it's kinda like Wonder Woman being bi, they never actually show it, and in Catwoman's case, it's even worse, since they stopped mentioning it lol.

Felicia is like that too, we never heard about the bi thing again, or at least I don't remember seeing it.

Not to mention Iron Fist, Shang Chi and specially Moon Knight and DD will lead her to be sidelined and more importantly fridged. Specially the latter2 and the last one is almost a guarentee.
    Man, if Black Widow or Typhoid Mary can survive dating Matt, Felicia can too

I really doubt the love interest line is supposed to mean anything beyond MJ being MJ lol.

Either way, it would be grossly out of character for all 3 for this to even happen, Peter didn't try to be with more than one woman at once (To the point he avoided meeting MJ because he was already dating Betty way), and neither MJ or Felicia ever wanted to share (Felicia was far more jealous than MJ too), and if this isn't a "sister wife" situation and MJ and Felicia are made to be into each other, then it's even worse, not only is MJ only ever shown to be straight, she never loved anyone besides Peter, not to mention how silly it'd be for them to be into each other all of a sudden when their relationship was never beyond mutual respect.

So yeah, not a fan of this, and X-Men doing it, while the whole Cyke/Jean/Wolverine/Emma thing is also grossly out of character for everyone involved, at least it has the excuse of Krakoa having a different culture, to the point we get bullshit like the Crucible, Peter all of a sudden getting into a poly relationship with MJ and Felicia would likely not have any real excuse.

I just dont want them to be besties have a gradual respect for one another but thats it

Isn't she and Odessa a thing right now?

I think Felicia might screw MJ over after this "Gal Pals" montage.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post

I really doubt the love interest line is supposed to mean anything beyond MJ being MJ lol.
    MJ has a habit of getting close to the women whom were either dating, or close romantically with Peter. Lest we forget the times she went out with and met up with Charlie Cooper even without Peter's knowledge that the two had. It's definitely an MJ line.

Either way, it would be grossly out of character for all 3 for this to even happen, Peter didn't try to be with more than one woman at once (To the point he avoided meeting MJ because he was already dating Betty way), and neither MJ or Felicia ever wanted to share (Felicia was far more jealous than MJ too)
    I probably would buy it in Peter's case, even while he's been with MJ he's "slipped up" with Felicia before :P Making out with your mask on is still making out XD If Peter ever woke up and said he loved both MJ and Felicia, I'd probably buy it, because he's already said that Felicia is someone he loves, so much so that he went berserk when she thought she was about to get killed screaming essentially that he was never going to lose "someone he loved" again. He was also married to Mary Jane at the time, and often spoke with his internal monologue often about how he needs to remain *extremely* focused around Felicia because it's very easy for him to fall into.. 'doing things' with her. And has several 'close calls'. It's very clear that he's still very into Felicia and finds her someone he must be on high alert when around or they'll wind up doing 'sexytimes' again. So if we go by canon so to be honest it wouldn't feel out of character for that to happen from Peter's side, as he definitely still has feelings for Felicia. I don't know if I EXPECT it to happen, but it's not something I'd put past Peter by this point considering how many relationships and ways throughout those relationships and secondary people crushing on him that he was playing on both sides about that has happened to him. It would probably have to be something Mary Jane came to him about though as I don't think Peter would pitch it, even if he was thinking about it.

, and if this isn't a "sister wife" situation and MJ and Felicia are made to be into each other, then it's even worse, not only is MJ only ever shown to be straight, she never loved anyone besides Peter, not to mention how silly it'd be for them to be into each other all of a sudden when their relationship was never beyond mutual respect.
    If they ever came out and said MJ was bisexual, the argument "but she's only seriously dated Peter" isn't going to disprove that. Unless Mary Jane ever said "Sorry, not into women." then there's no evidence of the contrary. Bisexuals date the opposite sex all the time, and there are bisexuals that have preferences one way or another, it doesn't make them 'less' bisexual. So Mary Jane can be whatever the comics say she is at this point. Straight, bi, pan, etc.

So yeah, not a fan of this, and X-Men doing it, while the whole Cyke/Jean/Wolverine/Emma thing is also grossly out of character for everyone involved, at least it has the excuse of Krakoa having a different culture, to the point we get bullshit like the Crucible, Peter all of a sudden getting into a poly relationship with MJ and Felicia would likely not have any real excuse.
    Jean, Wolverine and Cyclops being in a polyam relationship. I tbh didn't really have any issues with. Wolverine also had been with both men and women in the comics, so all it would take is if I believed he and Scott could fall for one another and their closeness as teammates came with another layer. As far as Jean went and her obviously being in love with them both, I didn't doubt that either.

As far as MJ and Felicia go, it will all be in the execution if they DO decide to go that route. I have my doubts we'd ever see it to full fruition but in comics, stranger things have happened. It'd take many more moments of Felicia and MJ to sell the idea though without it feeling rushed or out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Isn't she and Odessa a thing right now?

I think Felicia might screw MJ over after this "Gal Pals" montage.
    Felicia has always had a thing with Odessa, but she's also been very open about feeling like she doesn't see any realistic future in it considering where their lives constantly are taking them and who they both are. It however doesn't stop them from making the most of the moments they do have, particularly when they've done something heroic or amazing.

So unless Felicia has recently had a change of heart and wants to actually give a relationship with Odessa a try, then it seems to always be a "We'll make the most of it in the moments we have...because we know we can never make it forever." sort of thing. I wouldn't mind her trying a full time relationship with Odessa, but both of their lives would likely have to make changes for it to happen. Unless Felicia just went "screw it, whats the worst that can happen" which is a phrase no comic book character should ever utter

Much as I'd love to see her in a "This shouldn't work.. but IT DOES!!" relationship with Odessa, Felicia has yet to think one could work, outside of the moments they find for one another, because "sometimes, for one night, that's enough." But both of them would have to make extreme sacrifices for it to work. Felicia would have to stop "one more jobbing" putting The Guild in such a predicament and fix her situation with Fury, or Odessa would have to pick Felicia over The Guild, which has been her whole life up to this point.

So not ideal for either of them.
    Last edited by Majesty; 12-06-2021 at 01:37 PM.

MJ has a habit of getting close to the women whom were either dating, or close romantically with Peter. Lest we forget the times she went out with and met up with Charlie Cooper even without Peter's knowledge that the two had. It's definitely an MJ line.
    Yes, I said it's an MJ line lol.

I probably would buy it in Peter's case, even while he's been with MJ he's "slipped up" with Felicia before :P Making out with your mask on is still making out XD If Peter ever woke up and said he loved both MJ and Felicia, I'd probably buy it, because he's already said that Felicia is someone he loves, so much so that he went berserk when she thought she was about to get killed screaming essentially that he was never going to lose "someone he loved" again. He was also married to Mary Jane at the time, and often spoke with his internal monologue often about how he needs to remain *extremely* focused around Felicia because it's very easy for him to fall into.. 'doing things' with her. And has several 'close calls'. It's very clear that he's still very into Felicia and finds her someone he must be on high alert when around or they'll wind up doing 'sexytimes' again. So if we go by canon so to be honest it wouldn't feel out of character for that to happen from Peter's side, as he definitely still has feelings for Felicia. I don't know if I EXPECT it to happen, but it's not something I'd put past Peter by this point considering how many relationships and ways throughout those relationships and secondary people crushing on him that he was playing on both sides about that has happened to him. It would probably have to be something Mary Jane came to him about though as I don't think Peter would pitch it, even if he was thinking about it.
    There's a difference between feeling attraction to someone he loved previously and actually wanting to be in a poly relationship, it's just not comparable to say "He still loves Felicia therefore he'd be okay to date both of them", and fact that he was specifically trying to not go for it also talks about his mentality.

It'd be like saying Spidey is a killer 'cause of the times he was pissed at someone and was really trying to go for it, but the fact he didn't go for it is worth keeping in mind, a character wanting to do something and not doing it is part of who they are, and if they do that thing, then how they react afterwards is also keeping in mind.

So point is, again, being tempted by Felicia hardly means he'd be okay with a poly relationship.

If they ever came out and said MJ was bisexual, the argument "but she's only seriously dated Peter" isn't going to disprove that. Unless Mary Jane ever said "Sorry, not into women." then there's no evidence of the contrary. Bisexuals date the opposite sex all the time, and there are bisexuals that have preferences one way or another, it doesn't make them 'less' bisexual. So Mary Jane can be whatever the comics say she is at this point. Straight, bi, pan, etc.
    Even when MJ wasn't dating Peter, she never showed attraction towards women, the closest case you can mention is Gwen, and that went anywhere from "They're friends" to "They can't stand each other".

Jean, Wolverine and Cyclops being in a polyam relationship. I tbh didn't really have any issues with. Wolverine also had been with both men and women in the comics, so all it would take is if I believed he and Scott could fall for one another and their closeness as teammates came with another layer. As far as Jean went and her obviously being in love with them both, I didn't doubt that either.
    When did Wolverine date men? I know Daken is bisexual, but before Krakoa, I don't remember a real indication for Wolverine being bi.

Even if it's in-character for Wolverine to be into a poly relationship, it's definitely not for Cyke and Jean, maybe you can say Emma would be okay with it, but with how possessive she is, I really doubt that.

As far as MJ and Felicia go, it will all be in the execution if they DO decide to go that route. I have my doubts we'd ever see it to full fruition but in comics, stranger things have happened. It'd take many more moments of Felicia and MJ to sell the idea though without it feeling rushed or out of nowhere.
    You'd need to have MJ come out in a believable way, have her fall in love with Felicia too, have Peter be interested in being with more than one woman, have Peter decide whether or not he even wants to be with Felicia again, have Felicia also fall in love with MJ, and also have her and MJ be okay with a three-way relationship, and have Felicia being interested in being in a long term relationship with anyone.

This just is asking to have too many out of character moments, and it's even worse when you consider things like how Peter and MJ are mostly satisfied by being together without someone else, so there's no reason to bring in Felicia, and it gets even worse when you think from a writing perspective since it'd likely lead to MJ being sidelined 'cause she's a civilian, and just the "It's out of character" alone is annoying enough, let this kind of plot be used in porn fanfictions and away from comics lol.

And yeah, I guess you can say it could happen, and Krakoa is indication of this kind of stuff being pulled (Plus even more questionable **** like Crucible), but if it happens I'll likely be annoyed 'cause I see it as out of character for everyone involved and it gets really annoying when characters change the way they act to make some plot happen, and while characters changing the way they act it can work if it's believable enough, I don't see this as one of those cases.