Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Kind of looks like her Queenpin costume with the tail.
    No god please No.Just no

All-New Member

Jed wrote on Twitter:

“ (Looking at solicits, it would appear that there's no Black Cat coming in October, but check in for November- we're working on something special!)”

Hopefully this isn’t a “finale” issue.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yeah.It's doing consistently horrible in sales but the writing is consistently good.
    I wish that the writer would put Jessica Drew into Black Cat's world. It would bond them to one enemy: The Taskmaster...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I wish that the writer would put Jessica Drew into Black Cat's world. It would bond them to one enemy: The Taskmaster...
    Both have terrible sales so wouldn't help there.
    But the book could be cool

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by stryker View Post
    Jed wrote on Twitter:

“ (Looking at solicits, it would appear that there's no Black Cat coming in October, but check in for November- we're working on something special!)”

We better get the Spider-man confrontation before this is over.They really gonna let that plot thread hanging

Quote Originally Posted by stryker View Post
    Jed wrote on Twitter:

Sounds like a special?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sounds like a special?
    There's a poster on here called Bishop66 who is normally on the money with cancellations and he has said that Black Cat is cancelled but being repurposed like X Factor transitioning to Trial of Magneto. I can see that happening as Marvel higher ups obviously like the book but the after amazing numbers for the initial #1 it's sales now are abysmal. Which makes me mad because it's easily my favourite book each month. I've not consistently enjoyed a run like this since the short lived Blackman/Del Mundo Elektra series.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    There's a poster on here called Bishop66 who is normally on the money with cancellations and he has said that Black Cat is cancelled but being repurposed like X Factor transitioning to Trial of Magneto. I can see that happening as Marvel higher ups obviously like the book but the after amazing numbers for the initial #1 it's sales now are abysmal. Which makes me mad because it's easily my favourite book each month. I've not consistently enjoyed a run like this since the short lived Blackman/Del Mundo Elektra series.
    Damn.
    Any idea what this repurposed thing is.

This was one book I looked forward to a lot.And now that ASM is gone and replaced with horrible Beyond stuff I was hoping we could keep this.

Maybe this special has Peter involved.That would be nice
    Or a Ben romance, god no please just no.

Astonishing Member

Both have terrible sales so wouldn't help there.
    But the book could be cool
    Remember the days when the X-characters were all over the place? It's a real shame that Spider-Man wasn't made a guest in either Spider-Woman or Black Cat respectively with developing new equipment for Jessica and Felicia against The Morlocks and the Hellfire Club? Both the Morlocks and Hellfire Club should not be limited to just the X-Verse. These rogues have a place in Spider-Man's world as well. Imagine if the Goblin Queen and Norman Osborn joined forces or The Inheritors joined the Hellfire Club as their security detail? I would love to see Black Cat deal with the Hellfire Club and Jessica against some of the Morlocks and Morbius....

Astonishing Member

Damn.
    Any idea what this repurposed thing is.

This was one book I looked forward to a lot.And now that ASM is gone and replaced with horrible Beyond stuff I was hoping we could keep this.

Maybe this special has Peter involved.That would be nice
    Or a Ben romance, god no please just no.
    I can't see why Marvel didn't consider using Kaine Parker as the new Spider-Man...

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    He also gets a lot wrong and pretends he doesn't. He said that Spencer would make it on Spider-Man long past 75 weeks before his run ending at 74 was announced, and then he said the day it was announced that the replacement was Zdarsky with a potential cowriter.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Good to know.
    Honestly wouldn't be surprised if they did.All depends on this infinity stuff tbh.It's a massive push on top of the already big one she is getting.
    If that doesn't sell then I doubt they will keep it around.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Just submitted my review for Black Cat 8, and I’m ngl. It’s the best issue yet.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Just submitted my review for Black Cat 8, and I’m ngl. It’s the best issue yet.
    What makes you say that?
    No need for spoilers but is it the story, the action the characterization?
    Any spidey?