Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 333
  1. #241
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Right? It’s so easy to paint Felicia as this completely flighty, amoral character, whose only looking out for herself. Jed’s really developed her into a character with a clear moral compass, and willingness to do anything for someone who she holds closest to her heart.
    This.And the fact that she deep down did care but learned by her father's and background that if she let it show she would get hurt.Then Spider-man happened and she learned that not everyone is like that.The evil that men do did this part very well.She is one of the best anti-hero's in the MU

  2. #242
    Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lille, France
    Posts
    832

    Default

    I never thought I’d say this, but Black Cat is easily one of my favorite books. Jed MacKay is a fantastic writer and I’d pay anything to read a Spidey/Black Cat book with him and Gleason.

  3. #243
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I never thought I’d say this, but Black Cat is easily one of my favorite books. Jed MacKay is a fantastic writer and I’d pay anything to read a Spidey/Black Cat book with him and Gleason.
    That would be a dream come true.The world needs more Spider-cat content.Specially now when their dynamic these days feels so... genuine.A little flirty but still great friends who are happy for each other.

  4. #244
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Right? It’s so easy to paint Felicia as this completely flighty, amoral character, who’s only looking out for herself. Jed’s really developed her into a character with a clear moral compass, and willingness to do anything for someone who she holds closest to her heart.
    Indeed. I feel like shouting for the whole world of Marvel (or at least the writers) to hear, "You see? That's how you write Felicia Hardy, blast it!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I never thought I’d say this, but Black Cat is easily one of my favorite books. Jed MacKay is a fantastic writer and I’d pay anything to read a Spidey/Black Cat book with him and Gleason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    That would be a dream come true.The world needs more Spider-cat content.Specially now when their dynamic these days feels so... genuine.A little flirty but still great friends who are happy for each other.
    Agreed. A Spider-Man/Black Cat book would be great.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  5. #245
    Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lille, France
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    That would be a dream come true.The world needs more Spider-cat content.Specially now when their dynamic these days feels so... genuine.A little flirty but still great friends who are happy for each other.
    I have to admit... I just love Peter and Felicia as a couple. It makes a lot of sense and there’s so much stories to tell with them, endless roads to explore.

    Right know, I’m happy with the Symbiote Spider-Man book where’s there’s always a chance to see these two teaming up.

  6. #246
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I have to admit... I just love Peter and Felicia as a couple. It makes a lot of sense and there’s so much stories to tell with them, endless roads to explore.

    Right know, I’m happy with the Symbiote Spider-Man book where’s there’s always a chance to see these two teaming up.
    They team up in the Giant Size too.If and when her solo is finished I really want her to be a regular part of ASM

  7. #247
    Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lille, France
    Posts
    832

    Default

    I saw that ! It was great.

    This might be one of my favorite thing in Spencer’s run : the way that Peter and Felicia are always here for each other. A wonderful relationship and something we really needed after Slott’s era.

  8. #248
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I saw that ! It was great.

    This might be one of my favorite thing in Spencer’s run : the way that Peter and Felicia are always here for each other. A wonderful relationship and something we really needed after Slott’s era.
    Oh yeah.I really want Felicia to stick around in ASM in Spencer's run and even after that.Spider-cat content for life.

  9. #249
    Dark Angel of Feminism Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Otherworld
    Posts
    4,214

    Default

    I’m perfectly fine with more Spider-Cat, but I’d really like to see her branch out to other Marvel heroes as well. Daredevil, H4H, etc. I’d love to read an arc where Luke and Iron Fist need someone with Felicia’s skills so they hire Cat to steal something for them.

  10. #250
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    66,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’m perfectly fine with more Spider-Cat, but I’d really like to see her branch out to other Marvel heroes as well. Daredevil, H4H, etc. I’d love to read an arc where Luke and Iron Fist need someone with Felicia’s skills so they hire Cat to steal something for them.
    She just needs to find heroes who don't want her arrested .

  11. #251
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’m perfectly fine with more Spider-Cat, but I’d really like to see her branch out to other Marvel heroes as well. Daredevil, H4H, etc. I’d love to read an arc where Luke and Iron Fist need someone with Felicia’s skills so they hire Cat to steal something for them.
    She had that weird arc with DD where they kissed to make peter jealous.The rest of it was also very sh*tty.
    She has had a lot of team ups with Doc strange recently.She stole from Danny so that isn't really goin to work out.
    Maybe tigra or the She-hulk.

  12. #252
    Dark Angel of Feminism Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Otherworld
    Posts
    4,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She just needs to find heroes who don't want her arrested .
    Lol that’s why the circumstances should force them to work together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    She had that weird arc with DD where they kissed to make peter jealous.The rest of it was also very sh*tty.
    She has had a lot of team ups with Doc strange recently.She stole from Danny so that isn't really goin to work out.
    Maybe tigra or the She-hulk.
    Mmmm. I’d still like to see H4H need to employ her, and the drama it would cause between Danny and Cat.

  13. #253
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Lol that’s why the circumstances should force them to work together.

    Mmmm. I’d still like to see H4H need to employ her, and the drama it would cause between Danny and Cat.
    I don't think she would do it for the money.It has potential but I don't really want it.
    Also fun fact.DD and black cat were supposed to be a thing.They were considering it but never took it past that one arc(thank god).DD and black cat don't work for me.
    If they did that then I want Spider-man elektra.
    I think they will put her in a relationship with odessa.
    Cat is to me one of the characters that works better in spider-man stuff and is not as compelling in other stories(not including solos).
    Again to each there on but I feel she is a good part of Spidey cast and since many of the iconic ones are gone she should stick around.

  14. #254
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I don't think she would do it for the money.It has potential but I don't really want it.
    Also fun fact.DD and black cat were supposed to be a thing.They were considering it but never took it past that one arc(thank god).DD and black cat don't work for me.
    If they did that then I want Spider-man elektra.
    I think they will put her in a relationship with odessa.
    Cat is to me one of the characters that works better in spider-man stuff and is not as compelling in other stories(not including solos).
    Again to each there on but I feel she is a good part of Spidey cast and since many of the iconic ones are gone she should stick around.
    Spider-Man/Elektra and Black Cat/Daredevil could be one of those fun awkward double dates. Considering Elektra currently is the acting Daredevil while Matt Murdock is behind bars . . . it would be interesting to see her run into Felicia and/or Spidey.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  15. #255
    Dark Angel of Feminism Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Otherworld
    Posts
    4,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Spider-Man/Elektra and Black Cat/Daredevil could be one of those fun awkward double dates. Considering Elektra currently is the acting Daredevil while Matt Murdock is behind bars . . . it would be interesting to see her run into Felicia and/or Spidey.
    Thisssssssss. Not so much the double date, but I’d love to see Lady Bullseye and Charlotte Witter to team up against Cat and Elektra.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •