Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    What makes you say that?
    No need for spoilers but is it the story, the action the characterization?
    Any spidey?
    The characterization is top notch. The action is great, and it feels like the payoff is going to be huge.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    The characterization is top notch. The action is great, and it feels like the payoff is going to be huge.
    Good to know.
    Payoff huh?So a major revelation is made?
    Let's see how it plays out

Extraordinary Member

Just read it.
    Spoilers...

It's good.One of the worse issues of the run but that's just a compliment to how good it's been.
    Characterization is good(except for the "baby" thing, way too much for me.Like a poor man's bub at this point).
    Action is meh.I like the idea of her "outsmarting" Fury but Fury has done way better.Considering what's at line here it feels wrong how underprepared he was, he can do better than a handgun.
    The ending is cool, I mean it's spoiled on covers so it wasn't a surprise.Still wonder how she got there.
    Here's hoping this ramps up(and that Black Cat and star don't have dialogue sh*tting on Spidey.They do this sometimes and it's annoying af).

Felicia reacting to what happened with Fox about how I expected. I wonder if her going after the Infinity Stones (specifically the Reality Stone) is connected to that. Feels like she might finally be biting off more than she can chew now.

It's always hard for me to take Fury Jr. seriously so I really didn't care for him fighting Felicia.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Felicia reacting to what happened with Fox about how I expected. I wonder if her going after the Infinity Stones (specifically the Reality Stone) is connected to that. Feels like she might finally be biting off more than she can chew now.

It's always hard for me to take Fury Jr. seriously so I really didn't care for him fighting Felicia.
    Oh yeah.Definitely guild related.
    She gonna need back up, the crew can't handle this.

Oh ok, felt off.This is Jr.

Loved the new issue, especially the confrontation with Fury and her banter, lol.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

I don't know, her going after the Infinity people seems outside her box.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    I don't know, her going after the Infinity people seems outside her box.
    Yeah, if they wanted to do this at least build it up in the story more.

Well, I guess they already raised the stakes with the previous arc...

Astonishing Member

Felicia cameo in X-MEN 2 next week, nice of Gerry Duggan to add her in the Things card game with Gambit and Rhino

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...view-x-men-2#2

how did star get into a coffin? better be explained I hope
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Yeah, last we saw her she made a getaway from Spidey.Who found her and how she got here is still a mystery?
    I also hope we do get Spidey here, for Star and their "confrontation"

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Felicia cameo in X-MEN 2 next week, nice of Gerry Duggan to add her in the Things card game with Gambit and Rhino

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...view-x-men-2#2
    Any excuse for Pepe Larraz to draw Felicia .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    We'll probably get that next issue or so.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Just read it.
    Spoilers...

It's good.One of the worse issues of the run but that's just a compliment to how good it's been.
    Characterization is good(except for the "baby" thing, way too much for me.Like a poor man's bub at this point).
    Action is meh.I like the idea of her "outsmarting" Fury but Fury has done way better.Considering what's at line here it feels wrong how underprepared he was, he can do better than a handgun.
    The ending is cool, I mean it's spoiled on covers so it wasn't a surprise.Still wonder how she got there.
    Here's hoping this ramps up(and that Black Cat and star don't have dialogue sh*tting on Spidey.They do this sometimes and it's annoying af).
    Do you think maybe Nick Fury Jr is already manipulated by Nighthawk here? Personally, I want to believe Fury is actually playing "brainwashed" with Nighthawk and waiting the right moment to blow up his head.

Also, I can see Black Cat and Star making references to Spidey, but while there are points where they will definitely share, I'm pretty sure Felicia won't let Star to laugh off Spidey's heart, as that's one of the things Felicia has come to appreciate of him the most.