Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Do you think maybe Nick Fury Jr is already manipulated by Nighthawk here? Personally, I want to believe Fury is actually playing "brainwashed" with Nighthawk and waiting the right moment to blow up his head.

Also, I can see Black Cat and Star making references to Spidey, but while there are points where they will definitely share, I'm pretty sure Felicia won't let Star to laugh off Spidey's heart, as that's one of the things Felicia has come to appreciate of him the most.
    God I hope so, they need to make this Nick fury close to the real deal or the MCU one.

That is correct.I just hope the writers remember that.
    They do weird sh*t sometimes, like Black Cat Ant Man or Black Cat DD while making Spidey a jealous side guy.Kinda hate when they do that because it's so out of character but ignorance is Bliss.

BANNED

Recommend any Black Cat fan pick up the Symbiotic Spider-Man series- all of them. Great Spidey/Black Cat stores with a definite 90s vibe from the best Pete/Felicia period.

the new issue of Symbiote Spider-Man was good as well. More Black Cat. I gotta ask is there any deeper meaning to Felicia not wanting Peter to remain unmask when they are alone together. did she needed the escape that badly from civilian life? Had she accepted the Peter Parker side even though its more lame they would have stay together.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    the new issue of Symbiote Spider-Man was good as well. More Black Cat. I gotta ask is there any deeper meaning to Felicia not wanting Peter to remain unmask when they are alone together. did she needed the escape that badly from civilian life? Had she accepted the Peter Parker side even though its more lame they would have stay together.
    It was an issue at that moment IIRC.She wanted adventure and fun.
    She accepts Peter's civilian now, kinda digs it even

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    Recommend any Black Cat fan pick up the Symbiotic Spider-Man series- all of them. Great Spidey/Black Cat stores with a definite 90s vibe from the best Pete/Felicia period.
    I'm surprised those are still running...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    Agreed.They are amazing af

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm surprised those are still running...
    They are mini's which have contained stories specially since ASM can be a drag and now Beyond will F*ck peter up.
    Works well and Peter David knows how to write a great Symbiote Spider-man and Black Cat.And works for Spider-Cat fans such as myself(MJ is endgame but still).
    Even the art by Greg which is usually untolerable by many(I dislike it too) kinda works.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    They are mini's which have contained stories specially since ASM can be a drag and now Beyond will F*ck peter up.
    Works well and Peter David knows how to write a great Symbiote Spider-man and Black Cat.And works for Spider-Cat fans such as myself(MJ is endgame but still).
    Even the art by Greg which is usually untolerable by many(I dislike it too) kinda works.
    I'm just surprised they keep publishing those. I thought the first one I read was okay but how many have they done at this point?

Extraordinary Member

I'm just surprised they keep publishing those. I thought the first one I read was okay but how many have they done at this point?
    It's a tradition type thing.It's not supposed to be just one mini.
    3-4 IIRC..There are all bangers, and you know what to expect in quality and tone.
    Great change of Pace from ASM and allows for a contained story to be told of a era a lot of people like(Symbiote, Black Cat relationship) and some weird stuff as well but it works.
    And Specially with Beyond I hope they continue this.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

https://www.cbr.com/black-cat-8-marv...-comic-review/

…I think this review might have a tiny mistake in it, could be wrong…

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post

Clearly the first time a certain ace reporter has read a Black Cat (or Catwoman?) comic...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post

Heh, i saw that when it first was published, is fixed now. But man...how badly do you mess up a comic review! haha. wonder how much crap he caught for that.

Astonishing Member

The current one is the 4th.

The King In Black tie-in one was good -- it pulled me in with the guest stars like 80s Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau) and Black Knight.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    The current one is the 4th.

The King In Black tie-in one was good -- it pulled me in with the guest stars like 80s Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau) and Black Knight.
    Monica and spidey had a great dynamic in that as well