Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    BLACK CAT #7

JED MACKAY (W) • MICHAEL DOWLING (A) • Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
    SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS VARIANT COVER BY TERRY DODSON
    PRIDE MONTH VARIANT COVER BY PHIL JIMENEZ
    VIRGIN PRIDE MONTH VARIANT COVER BY PHIL JIMENEZ
    Black Cat’s actions of the last few years make her rethink who she is.
    The price of all the things Felicia and the Black Fox have stolen is finally tallied and the bill is due.
    And when a bill involves items from the Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Dr. Strange, Iron Fist and Wolverine, you can’t exactly take out a loan.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "Sorry boys, better luck next time" .

Does sound like there's finally going to be a reckoning for Felicia stealing from a bunch of heroes with no consequences...
    Considering the solicit for the issue before this involved a confrontation between Felicia and Peter over all those thefts . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Oh that's right, he and Felicia were dating back then. Nice art and kiss .

It'll be interesting to see Zdarsky writing a non-villainous Felicia. He kind of ignored her completely in Life Story.

kind of? He totally didnt include her instead he made him date Jessica. Would have been better if he made him go with Felicia instead.
    Last edited by Jman27; 03-19-2021 at 02:58 PM.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

It'll be interesting to see Zdarsky writing a non-villainous Felicia. He kind of ignored her completely in Life Story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    kind of? He totally didnt include her I thought instead he made him date Jessica. Would have been better if he made him go with Felicia instead.
    Yeah, Jessica Jones was completely out of left field, and while I did appreciate it as a homage to when Jessica had a crush on Peter in their high school years, I'll cop to being disappointed Felicia didn't show up in Life Story, before or after Peter's divorce or separation from Mary Jane.

Yeah, I agree Felicia would've made more sense than Jessica did, especially with how quickly that relationship fizzled out (didn't Jessica just break up with him immediately because he didn't return her phone calls or something)?

yup it was a waste of an appearance it just sucks that I dont see a happy ending for her in this upcoming story

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Yeah, I agree Felicia would've made more sense than Jessica did, especially with how quickly that relationship fizzled out (didn't Jessica just break up with him immediately because he didn't return her phone calls or something)?
    I'd have to go back and reread that chapter, yeah.

yeah she did I just reread issue 4

forgot how much of a dick they made Tony in Life Story ugh whats with all the hate for the guy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    forgot how much of a dick they made Tony in Life Story ugh whats with all the hate for the guy
    Funny enough, the whole point of Tony in the beginning was for Marvel to take the archetype of someone the presumed audience would almost instinctually hate, and make that audience root for him, anyway. In relation to Tony and his relationship with Peter, though, I blame Civil War. It all goes back to that.

Astonishing Member

I didn't forget this. It worries me what it could happen to Felicia with this "Spider-Venom". Cover from issue #2 had Mary Jane hiding from Peter/Venom, it worries me what will happen to both of them. I can't stop thinking "Bride of Frankenstein" for some reason.

PARLOV.jpg

Goran Parlov.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    PARLOV.jpg

Goran Parlov.
    Worried about that mouse .

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    So very epic, thanks for posting.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."