Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Punched me right in the soul, too. When Spidey finds out . . . no wonder he's not gonna be happy.
    Aaw, man! You can bet on it! Spidey will NOT be happy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Noronha View Post
    Will he though?

This Peter is so tame and gullible.

Compare him to the one that got played by Felicia and the Foreigner in SSM.
    First he had a really hard time in trusting her again and Felicia actually had to work really hard to gain that trust (fighting Sabertooth just to start).

And when he found out? That was a very unhappy Peter.
    Oh and the plan backfired because Felcia actually fell in love with Peter Parker.

God I miss that Peter
    I think it makes sense, with the way their relationship is now, that Peter would be at a point where he'd take her word for it and believer her without reservation.

That he's going to find out she lied to him will not end well, judging by solicits.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noronha View Post
    Will he though?

This Peter is so tame and gullible.

Compare him to the one that got played by Felicia and the Foreigner in SSM.
    First he had a really hard time in trusting her again and Felicia actually had to work really hard to gain that trust (fighting Sabertooth just to start).

And when he found out? That was a very unhappy Peter.
    Oh and the plan backfired because Felcia actually fell in love with Peter Parker.

God I miss that Peter
    I get this.Their relationship is better now but when he finds out I hope Spidey gives the Cat a beating(That sounds wrong XD).I don't want the bad luck I escaped treatment.Felicia needs to learn that doing what she does has a price and no one better than Spidey to teach that leason

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I get this.Their relationship is better now but when he finds out I hope Spidey gives the Cat a beating(That sounds wrong XD).I don't want the bad luck I escaped treatment.Felicia needs to learn that doing what she does has a price and no one better than Spidey to teach that leason
    I'm not sure if he'll beat her up, but I think his disappointment in her will do more to effect her than a beatdown.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not sure if he'll beat her up, but I think his disappointment in her will do more to effect her than a beatdown.
    I meant a more metaphorical beatdown.She has to face consequences.6 and 7 looks like they will deal with this.But then they go right back to the Infinity stones stuff so idk.Just want a good Spider-man black cat comic

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I wonder if Felicia will play a part in Mackay’s Moon Knight.

Extraordinary Member

Black cat was a massive disappointment.The solicit is a big fat lie.

SPOILERS

Fox betrays cat for immortality for them both.Cat isn't happy that he would give away manhattan for this.She tries to kill him but it doesn't work.She has one panel with Spidey(the one we saw in the preview) and that is it.Major disappointment since this issue was meant to be Spider-man confronting Felicia.She goes to the hand guild to get help from vanessea drake.She enters the vault.The end.

I hope we get the confrontation and a good one in the next issue because this was ba

I still really enjoyed it even if the solicit was very much an exaggeration.

I guess it makes sense that the conflict would ultimately come down to Felicia's daddy issues.

spoilers:
    I can't say I was expecting her to immediately slice the Fox's throat, but I guess that explains how seriously this was or how emotionally effected Felicia was.
    end of spoilers

nice issue solicit lies again what else is new guess they need to hype up the issue.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    nice issue solicit lies again what else is new guess they need to hype up the issue.
    Yup.I really hope next issue has Spider-man stuff in it.Because in 8 she goes infinity stone hunting.Maybe the 2 are related.She needs stones for the vault to give back new york.I don't much care.Just give me good Spider-man and Black Cat and I will buy it

Did anyone else catch that Val Kilmer Black Fox?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Aside from the disappointment in the solicitation's exaggerating Spider-Man's role in this issue, I did appreciate MacKay once again showing that Felicia was someone who did have some principles, enough to be rightfully horrified and outraged that her father figure would trick her into helping him literally sacrifice everyone in the city for eternal life and youth, even if she stood to gain from that as well. It sort of reminded me of what happened in the King in Black tie-in when the Asgardian staff tried to tempt her with ultimate power that she could use to compel/force anyone to do as she wanted, and she rejected it because subverting people's own wills through magic was so viscerally disgusting to her.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Aside from the disappointment in the solicitation's exaggerating Spider-Man's role in this issue, I did appreciate MacKay once again showing that Felicia was someone who did have some principles, enough to be rightfully horrified and outraged that her father figure would trick her into helping him literally sacrifice everyone in the city for eternal life and youth, even if she stood to gain from that as well. It sort of reminded me of what happened in the King in Black tie-in when the Asgardian staff tried to tempt her with ultimate power that she could use to compel/force anyone to do as she wanted, and she rejected it because subverting people's own wills through magic was so viscerally disgusting to her.
    Right? It’s so easy to paint Felicia as this completely flighty, amoral character, who’s only looking out for herself. Jed’s really developed her into a character with a clear moral compass, and willingness to do anything for someone who she holds closest to her heart.
    Last edited by Shadowcat; 05-13-2021 at 01:23 AM.