Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Lucky meeting the Black Cat...

Spider-Man - Black Cat 2K21 Revamp by Femmes-Fatales

https://www.deviantart.com/femmes-fa...vamp-879137253

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Spider-Man - Black Cat 2K21 Revamp by Femmes-Fatales

https://www.deviantart.com/femmes-fa...vamp-879137253
    Kind of reminds me of a less practical version of her PS4 costume. I like the placement of silver/white on the suit.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    [
    Cat vs. Star! I am totally digging it. Not so much the last cover. I’m so over women constantly being put in these types of positions. It’s explorative and gross.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Cat vs. Star! I am totally digging it. Not so much the last cover. I’m so over women constantly being put in these types of positions. It’s explorative and gross.
    I don' think this will be a vs situation.Although the Spider-man annual will give more insight to that.
    I think the covers are great.
    I would argue the crossovers one is much more revealing(greg land for you).
    The pink background variant has a strange position but the actual character itself is drawn pretty realistically.I dig it.
    Also strangely reminds me the how Spidey looks when he gets punched by some god level character through a lot of buildings.The position not the jewels.Idk why but that is the first thing that comes to mind.

All-New Member

I personally dig the cover, but to each their own.
    Last edited by stryker; 05-24-2021 at 04:59 AM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I don' think this will be a vs situation.Although the Spider-man annual will give more insight to that.
    I think the covers are great.
    I would argue the crossovers one is much more revealing(greg land for you).
    The pink background variant has a strange position but the actual character itself is drawn pretty realistically.I dig it.
    Also strangely reminds me the how Spidey looks when he gets punched by some god level character through a lot of buildings.The position not the jewels.Idk why but that is the first thing that comes to mind.
    It’s Land. It’s gross for grossness sake. As far as Spidey being in that position while being punched, it’s not in a sexualized context, where it clearly is here. I’m a very big Black Cat fan, and understand and appreciate Felicia’s embracing of her sexuality, femininity, and sensuality, this cover would have been far better had the artist just have her on her whole back, instead of on her shoulders with her vageen and ass waving in the air.

Extraordinary Member

It’s Land. It’s gross for grossness sake. As far as Spidey being in that position while being punched, it’s not in a sexualized context, where it clearly is here. I’m a very big Black Cat fan, and understand and appreciate Felicia’s embracing of her sexuality, femininity, and sensuality, this cover would have been far better had the artist just have her on her whole back, instead of on her shoulders with her vageen and ass waving in the air.
    I agree.Land takes it too far and for no reason.
    Spidey has had covers like that too.ASM 471 is an example.Also the cover for perceptions part 1.He has had hundreds of art pieces in comics in poses that are like this.
    Context is in the eyes of the beholder.You chose to see it when you want to(black cat/female) but will ignore it otherwise(Spider-man/male).
    Nightwing and Namor are prime examples.I have never once heard someone once complain about the way they are drawn yet they will complain about even small stuff like the above cover.She is drawn very realistically and is showing no skin.
    There are a lot of interesting posts on other sites like reddit and quora as well.
    This one makes some good arguments:
    http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/...iderwomans_ass
    Overall consensus I got was that it happens to both but it is done more to females.
    The problem should be addressed but I feel like this cover(and the like) isn't part of the problem.
    I see where you coming from and I don't mean to be rude.
    I am going to leave this topic here since this is not the thread for it.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 05-27-2021 at 02:15 AM.

Astonishing Member

If Black Cat gets her claws in the Infinity Gauntlet, considering the revealed details of Infinity Destinies, what do you think she would with it?

Leaving aside her time as "Queenpin", she really not a bad person, but still, the Infinity Gauntlet's power is something that I wouldn't trust almost anyone, not even myself.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    If Black Cat gets her claws in the Infinity Gauntlet, considering the revealed details of Infinity Destinies, what do you think she would with it?

Leaving aside her time as "Queenpin", she really not a bad person, but still, the Infinity Gauntlet's power is something that I wouldn't trust almost anyone, not even myself.
    That's a very good point, though she's a lot stronger-willed than some might credit her for being, given that her King in Black tie-in climaxed with her rejecting an Asgardian artifact's offer of absolute power when it tried to sweeten the pot by promising it could make anyone she wanted love her, as subverting people's wills was completely disgusting to her.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's a very good point, though she's a lot stronger-willed than some might credit her for being, given that her King in Black tie-in climaxed with her rejecting an Asgardian artifact's offer of absolute power when it tried to sweeten the pot by promising it could make anyone she wanted love her, as subverting people's wills was completely disgusting to her.
    It's not just what Felicia could CONSCIOUSLY want. I mean, I think the Infinity Stones have also caused changes that their wearer didn't even think, consciously. So, what kind of things could Felicia's unconscious cause with such power? That worries me.

A crazy idea that came to mind was... Absolutely crazy. Considering her feelings for Spider-Man, what if she wishes she could be someone more important in his life, and the stones grant that wish... By merging her with Mary Jane?!! I know, I know, insane thought; but the Infinity Stones clearly have no limit to what they can cause.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

It's not just what Felicia could CONSCIOUSLY want. I mean, I think the Infinity Stones have also caused changes that their wearer didn't even think, consciously. So, what kind of things could Felicia's unconscious cause with such power? That worries me.

A crazy idea that came to mind was... Absolutely crazy. Considering her feelings for Spider-Man, what if she wishes she could be someone more important in his life, and the stones grant that wish... By merging her with Mary Jane?!! I know, I know, insane thought; but the Infinity Stones clearly have no limit to what they can cause.
    And Gamora/Requiem did use them to create Warp World in Infinity Wars, so I do see your point there.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

This.Infinity stones are very tempting and I doubt Felicia could control them.Then again I think she will never get the thing.It's just a clickbait cover like the ones where they have 2 people kiss.They did the power story once.If she does it may be because as of right now she is immortal so she may use the stones because she won't die to maybe close the guild but looses her immortality.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    i know silk is holding 2 fingers but I really thought she was sneaking one on us.