Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member Spencermalley935's Avatar

All I can say is Thank You Nick Spencer for restoring the Felicia I know and love.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spencermalley935 View Post
    All I can say is Thank You Nick Spencer for restoring the Felicia I know and love.
    Yeah, I understood Felicia was mad after what Ock (usurping Spidey's ID) did to her. But I expected that she, knowing Spider-Man for years and how his identity has been stolen several times (Venom, Mysterio, Chameleon, Kraven...), she would have realized the jerk who ruined her was another Spider-Impostor. How could she believe it was the real Spider-Man?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Yeah, I understood Felicia was mad after what Ock (usurping Spidey's ID) did to her. But I expected that she, knowing Spider-Man for years and how his identity has been stolen several times (Venom, Mysterio, Chameleon, Kraven...), she would have realized the jerk who ruined her was another Spider-Impostor. How could she believe it was the real Spider-Man?
    Amazing #10, the end of the hiest arc also had Felicia explain that not being able to remember who Spider-Man was under the mask was also kinda messing with her mind. But yeah, like most I was just happy that the queenpin part of her character is gone hopefully forever. Like the previous poster I will always be thankful to Spencer for giving us back the real Felicia.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Docz View Post
    Amazing #10, the end of the hiest arc also had Felicia explain that not being able to remember who Spider-Man was under the mask was also kinda messing with her mind. But yeah, like most I was just happy that the queenpin part of her character is gone hopefully forever. Like the previous poster I will always be thankful to Spencer for giving us back the real Felicia.
    Quite weird that thing messed with her head. I mean, back then, Felicia always showed interest in Spider-Man, not in the guy under the mask.

by Iago Maia

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Quite weird that thing messed with her head. I mean, back then, Felicia always showed interest in Spider-Man, not in the guy under the mask.
    Honestly I think it was mostly a way for Spencer to try and justify some of the awful things she did during her run as a full on villain. The hiest arc (Amazing 8-10) was a very fun Spider-Man and Black Cat team up. Peter unmasking for her again at the end was easily my favorite comic moments of recent memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

by Iago Maia
    Those heels and that booty .

Ultimate Member

Baby got back...he he...okay another nice piece of Felicia art...

Quote Originally Posted by Docz View Post
    Honestly I think it was mostly a way for Spencer to try and justify some of the awful things she did during her run as a full on villain. The hiest arc (Amazing 8-10) was a very fun Spider-Man and Black Cat team up. Peter unmasking for her again at the end was easily my favorite comic moments of recent memory.
    I totally agree with you. Issue #10 is hands down my favourite issue of Spidey that Nick Spencer has written. The unmasking was done beautifully and it finally gave us back the Felicia we know and love. I've got some big reservations with the pacing of ASM at present, but Nick will always get kudos for me for that particular arc.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

It also didn't help that Felicia no longer knowing/remembering the man behind Spider-Man's mask reset her previous character development and given how volatile she could be in the early comics where she appeared, without the emotional maturity and tempering that knowing (and coming to love) Peter Parker brought her, well, going completely off the rails after a seeming betrayal by the "Superior" Spider-Man wasn't entirely out of the question, even if her subsequent actions --- including nearly killing innocent people to "reclaim what was hers" --- were a bridge too far. In any event, count me in as one of the many happy that Spencer had Peter and Felicia finally reconcile by way of Peter re-revealing himself to her, and looking forward to the Black Cat issue coming this week.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Crazy second issue Felicia got so many upgrades and her rant on the symbiote was so true. I don't remember if Slott was the one who brought back the Spider moblile but nice to see it again. Peter needs to get his car back. Looks like this arc should end next issue
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

spoilers:
    I was not expecting Asgard Felicia.

Anti-Venom Felicia honestly looked like more like a Spider than a cat...
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

I wonder how Felicia would look in a Spidey related outfit...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I wonder how Felicia would look in a Spidey related outfit...
    like this eb4451f6b32244e6f4b26afa2dcae15b.jpg
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

i dont know about you but Im really enjoying the Spider-titles as the same as the Mutant titles that been going one today, between Black cat, Miles, Amazing, Venom(hope who ever follow Cates will be great) and then the X-titles of HIckman era