Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I don't think that Paladin and Winter guard have the same setting in terms of location and just vibe in general.Also she has slept with Odessa now.Then Paladin and then the white widow.I mean there is no problem in getting around but that seems like a step further than that.Specially if these storylines take place closely.No need to make her Tony Stark now.
    I would much rather she develop an actual stories and a relationship with someone whether it be Odessa or someone else rather than have meaningless arcs and a fling of the month.
    Depends on where the gig is, especially if Paladin and Cat are having adventures in Russia and other former Soviet Bloc European countries. Also it’s not like she’s hooking up with a wide array of people. Having a tryst wouldn’t make her seem like a whore. Especially if it’s an arc that takes place over 6-7 issues some time down the road.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Hawkeye and Black Cat would be fun. Lady Deathstrike and Typhoid Mary should be a strong contenders as well.
    Typhoid Mary vs. Black Cat would be interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Ayoooo. I just picked up reviewing ASM & NSSM for the summer!
    Congratulations! (No sarcasm intended.)
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Typhoid Mary vs. Black Cat would be interesting to see.

Congratulations! (No sarcasm intended.)
    Ooh! Psionic psychotic vs. the serendipitous seductress.

And thanks!

Ooh! Psionic psychotic vs. the serendipitous seductress.

And thanks!
    You're very welcome.

I’m very pissy about BC ruining the ending for BC 7.

Extraordinary Member

Depends on where the gig is, especially if Paladin and Cat are having adventures in Russia and other former Soviet Bloc European countries. Also it’s not like she’s hooking up with a wide array of people. Having a tryst wouldn’t make her seem like a whore. Especially if it’s an arc that takes place over 6-7 issues some time down the road.
    Depends on the time span the issues take place between.A few months sure, but a couple of weeks seems excessive.Also I would rather have an actual relationship over time than just small bits everywhere.
    Also the idea of people from superhero circles dating in others always felt weird to me.Like the black cat daredevil(Spider-man),Spider-man mockingbird(Hawkeye),Doc strange Elektra(Daredevil),etc.
    They never work long term and just ugh.....
    Only with characters who they had meaningful relationships with.Not someone who had a one night stand with the main character of the circle.
    Characters like Tony stark,She-hulk and hercules sleeping with someone else is a much different scenario.
    I think the best example is Black widow with hawkeye and Bucky and I think she had a thing with Cap.
    Like all the above examples(Strange, Spidey, DD) are friends and they would never do that to each other out of respect imo.
    Unless they are X-men lol.No but seriously lets keep that stuff to X-men.
    And Paladin and Cat seems like a Punisher elektra type of deal.That and they will probably want to pair her up with women specially for marketing brownie points.
    Again not saying that the partners should not move on just not with the their friends.They should date as much as they(or the writer) wants to.

I’m very pissy about BC ruining the ending for BC 7.
    Understandable.

Extraordinary Member

Read Black Cat.

I like the idea of how they did it but it lacked..... Punch.

The ending is fine as well.

Way too rushed.

Read Black Cat.

Way too rushed.
    I did like Felicia and Black Fox's last talk. If this is McKay's sendoff to Black Fox, it was handled quite well.

I do wonder if the solicits of Felicia having to face consequences from other heroes will ever come to pass.

spoilers:
    Even if Felicia isn't expecting anything serious, I don't see a romance with Odessa ending well. Although it doesn't really seem like she's in a market for a serious relationship with anyone in this run.
    end of spoilers

Yeah. I don’t see anything substantial to come from that last page. It will be fun to watch where Marvel goes with Cat’s sexuality in that short feature the return of Jessie Drake in the Pride Voices one shot.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I did like Felicia and Black Fox's last talk. If this is McKay's sendoff to Black Fox, it was handled quite well.

I do wonder if the solicits of Felicia having to face consequences from other heroes will ever come to pass.

spoilers:
    Even if Felicia isn't expecting anything serious, I don't see a romance with Odessa ending well. Although it doesn't really seem like she's in a market for a serious relationship with anyone in this run.
    end of spoilers
    yeah.the solicits were flat out lies

Read Black Cat.

Way too rushed.
    It felt like filler just to pad the book until the Ultimate Heist storyline launched.

Well I loved issue #7. The pain Felicia felt in dealing with Black Fox was palpable, but he deserved it. And I agree that this wont be the start of some great love affair between her and Odessa, though I wonder with the line about her "obsessions" and Fox previously calling out her out over her feelings for Felicia, if Odessa might get even more fixated on her?

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Well I loved issue #7. The pain Felicia felt in dealing with Black Fox was palpable, but he deserved it. And I agree that this wont be the start of some great love affair between her and Odessa, though I wonder with the line about her "obsessions" and Fox previously calling out her out over her feelings for Felicia, if Odessa might get even more fixated on her?
    I think that's definitely true. I think Odessa is more into Felicia than Felicia is into her.

The arc was really quite beautiful and emotional. Mackay has really elevated Cat and her crew. He made the Black Fox, a character I already loved, and made me love him more. While Dowling wasn’t my favorite artist to work on this book, his work on this issue was spectacular.

My review for issue 7.
    https://comic-watch.com/comic-book-r...tterfly-kisses