Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Hey, with her series going as long as it did, what are the chances of Felicia catching up with the Divas, Patsy, Angelica and Monica. I would love to see that.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Sombra is a cyborg whose specialty is stealing data. So she's a bit more super than Catwoman or Black Cat. Also, she can do stuff like turning invisible or teleporting.
    I should mention that at least one version of Black Cat is also a cyborg, but that's the Marvel Mangaverse, so . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Oh damn.
    Something is tingling and it ain't spider sense.
    Ngl I really miss flirty Felicia with Spidey.The annual was great but I really hope we get Spider-man in the run after the infinite destinies stuff.
    To bad he didn't add MJ on Spidey's other side...

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Who is the girl and guy next to jack o latern? As well as the person above scorpion and the person above shocker
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Who is the girl and guy next to jack o latern? As well as the person above scorpion and the person above shocker
    The girl is Scorpia and the guy is Speed Demon. The guy above Scorpion is Overdrive, and the one above Shocker is Slyde, who just came back in the latest issue of ASM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    The girl is Scorpia and the guy is Speed Demon. The guy above Scorpion is Overdrive, and the one above Shocker is Slyde, who just came back in the latest issue of ASM.
    Thanks oh who is the purple guy next to taskmaster
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

What a fun selection of villains...and it's nice to see Felicia regarded as part of Spidey's inner circle .

Is that the Rose next to Taskmaster and Black Ant? And Foreigner below Chance?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Hey, with her series going as long as it did, what are the chances of Felicia catching up with the Divas, Patsy, Angelica and Monica. I would love to see that.
    I long to see Felicia meeting up with Jessica Drew...

Astonishing Member

They need to add a few Mutants(good and evil) to Spider-Man's line-up. On the good: The Beast, Nightcrawler, Betsy Braddock, and Warlock. On the Bad: Lady Deathstrike, Red Queen, and Legion...

Good to see The Taskmaster on Spidey's list. All we need now are Tigra, Jessica Drew, Black Widow, She-Hulk in Spidey's world.

Extraordinary Member

Glad to see the Cat back in the Spidey inner cycle.

Astonishing Member

That looks like the Trapster -- he's had a few different costumes over the years, but that particular mask design was one of them.

I don't see the female Trapstr on that cover anywhere, but the rest of her Syndicate teammates are there -- perhaps this is her, using one of the original Trapster's old costume designs?

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Cataholics!!! Pick up Marvel Voices Pride next Wednesday. It is truly beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Cataholics!!! Pick up Marvel Voices Pride next Wednesday. It is truly beautiful.
    Thanks for the heads-up. Leah Williams writing Black Cat definitely sounds like a delight.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up. Leah Williams writing Black Cat definitely sounds like a delight.
    It really was. Bazaldua’s art is beautiful, and it brings back trans icon, Jessie Drake, the empathic metamorph from the absolutely amazing Nocenti/Lightle MCP #150-151.

I’m a lover of d-listers, and seeing her brought back made me scream. It was one of my first comics I had bought at the store as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    It really was. Bazaldua’s art is beautiful, and it brings back trans icon, Jessie Drake, the empathic metamorph from the absolutely amazing Nocenti/Lightle MCP #150-151.

I’m a lover of d-listers, and seeing her brought back made me scream. It was one of my first comics I had bought at the store as a kid.
    Cool, and I remember reading that one in the Marvel TPB "Typhoid's Kiss" collecting a lot of Ann Nocenti's Typhoid Mary stories from the 90s. While my personal favorite might have been Spectacular Spider-Man #213-214, Marvel Comics Presents #150-151 was definitely a great read.