Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    The annual is gorgeous.
    It really looks great.
    The annual was my fav. Black Cat thing in forever(aside from hunted).
    Also I hope we get a resolution to Cat lying to Spider-man about the Guild.
    It was a weird tone shift at the end of the issue where I thought Spider-man would confront her(they say in the solicit but that was a complete lie) or even self-reflection.
    Instead she hooks up with Odessa.I don't mind that she hooks up with anyone(she has done that twice so far IIRC), just feel like they should have done that in another issue.
    I would love if the run had more Spider-man.In presence or in name.That was her first real relationship and she hasn't really found her ground yet.Not saying she should have romantic feelings for him but just a exes who are friends type of talk.Rn she reminds of X-force Betsy(the one after Remender) with the 3 fantomex clones.

Also he should show up in infinity score because he is a part of that event.

Also also how do you feel about Felicia getting 3 Infinity stones.Do you think they can pull it off in an organic manner?
    I mean she's a great thief but not anywhere near infinity stone level.Just feels someone would definitely get them from her.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I wonder what Juan Ferreyra will be doing. Will he be one of the artists for the Beyond era?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I wonder what Juan Ferreyra will be doing. Will he be one of the artists for the Beyond era?
    Hopefully. He's done pretty good work with Spider-Man in the past, particularly the last Spider-Man Noir miniseries.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    It really looks great.
    The annual was my fav. Black Cat thing in forever(aside from hunted).
    Also I hope we get a resolution to Cat lying to Spider-man about the Guild.
    It was a weird tone shift at the end of the issue where I thought Spider-man would confront her(they say in the solicit but that was a complete lie) or even self-reflection.
    Instead she hooks up with Odessa.I don't mind that she hooks up with anyone(she has done that twice so far IIRC), just feel like they should have done that in another issue.
    I would love if the run had more Spider-man.In presence or in name.That was her first real relationship and she hasn't really found her ground yet.Not saying she should have romantic feelings for him but just a exes who are friends type of talk.Rn she reminds of X-force Betsy(the one after Remender) with the 3 fantomex clones.

Also he should show up in infinity score because he is a part of that event.

Also also how do you feel about Felicia getting 3 Infinity stones.Do you think they can pull it off in an organic manner?
    I mean she's a great thief but not anywhere near infinity stone level.Just feels someone would definitely get them from her.
    As far as the hookup is concerned, I can understand why she did what she did. She just had a huge emotional breakdown with the loss of the Fox. She’s probably numb now, and wants something that will make her feel anything, and sometimes it’s just a casual sexual hookup. It’s not supposed to cast aspersions on her promiscuousness, but more just an outlet to take her mind off of the immense tragedy she went through.

After reading Cat’s reaction to losing Fox, I have faith that MacKay can pull off a thought provoking, and meaningful heart to heart with Spider. I feel that if/when the truth comes out, Spider will definitely let her know how this betrayal of trust has affected him.

Honestly I’m kinda burnt out on the Infinity Stones. I’m just hoping it’s a fun, bombastic adventure that lets Cat get herself into trouble that’s way over her pay grade, and land on her feet in the most outrageous fashion imaginable.

If Cat decides to get into a polyamorous relationship I’m fine with that. I’d love to see her reaction to Flash’s resurrection, and see them have a relationship again.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

If Cat decides to get into a polyamorous relationship I’m fine with that. I’d love to see her reaction to Flash’s resurrection, and see them have a relationship again.
    That would be interesting to see, too, and generally cosigned on your last post.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

As far as the hookup is concerned, I can understand why she did what she did. She just had a huge emotional breakdown with the loss of the Fox. She’s probably numb now, and wants something that will make her feel anything, and sometimes it’s just a casual sexual hookup. It’s not supposed to cast aspersions on her promiscuousness, but more just an outlet to take her mind off of the immense tragedy she went through.

After reading Cat’s reaction to losing Fox, I have faith that MacKay can pull off a thought provoking, and meaningful heart to heart with Spider. I feel that if/when the truth comes out, Spider will definitely let her know how this betrayal of trust has affected him.

Honestly I’m kinda burnt out on the Infinity Stones. I’m just hoping it’s a fun, bombastic adventure that lets Cat get herself into trouble that’s way over her pay grade, and land on her feet in the most outrageous fashion imaginable.
    Makes sense.

I hope they do address it.I hope it's actually tense and she knows she can't fight her way out of this neither does she want to.

Agreed.Because Cat doesn't do Cosmic well.Aside from the KIB which was decent.

As for Flash I do hope they meet but dating........
    It's just we have so many Bi women in comics that just date the guys in comics. Catwoman, Diana, Psylocke ,etc.If you're gong to make her being bi a bi deal then I'd rather she was in relationship with a female.

Extraordinary Member

I already said how I feel about the flash stuff.
    Polyamorous strikes me as someone who is lost(if it's with random people) which is okay for a bit.
    I don't think having her sleep with people left and right is also a good look.I mean if they have her hook up with strange I......
    Just keep her single with some casual stuff or just a semi-stable relationship.

I already said how I feel about the flash stuff.
    Polyamorous strikes me as someone who is lost(if it's with random people) which is okay for a bit.
    I don't think having her sleep with people left and right is also a good look.I mean if they have her hook up with strange I......
    Just keep her single with some casual stuff or just a semi-stable relationship.
    I’m in a polyamorous marriage, and it’s between me, my husband and my lover. When I said polyamorous, I was more referring to a very strong, healthy throuple, but if she’s single, let her mingle.

Extraordinary Member

I’m in a polyamorous marriage, and it’s between me, my husband and my lover. When I said polyamorous, I was more referring to a very strong, healthy throuple, but if she’s single, let her mingle.
    Oh okay.
    If it's even remotely stable then it can work.
    Fair enough.

Also if you don't mind me asking but how does that work and how do you think it should be depicted in fiction?
    If you feel it's personal you don't have to answer

Oh okay.
    If it's even remotely stable then it can work.
    Fair enough.

Also if you don't mind me asking but how does that work and how do you think it should be depicted in fiction?
    If you feel it's personal you don't have to answer
    My husband and I have very specific rules in which we abide by. If either of us cross a line where my husband isn’t comfortable, we discuss it, and if we can’t come to an arrangement, my marriage comes first.

Extraordinary Member

My husband and I have very specific rules in which we abide by. If either of us cross a line where my husband isn’t comfortable, we discuss it, and if we can’t come to an arrangement, my marriage comes first.
    Ok cool.
    Thanks a lot for sharing.

Astonishing Member

No I meant in a sales prespective not in-universe.
    ASM books lately have been not-peter focused so I think he should have some solo missions for a while.

Also Spider-woman will appear in ASM specncer's run along with other spider's in SW
    Everytime when Marvel has Jessica appear in Spider-Man's, they bring the the other Spiders that kills it. I want to see more dialog between Jessica and Peter. No Miles, Ayna, Gwen, or Silk in the mix. Let's we get to see Black Widow show up as well...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Everytime when Marvel has Jessica appear in Spider-Man's, they bring the the other Spiders that kills it. I want to see more dialog between Jessica and Peter. No Miles, Ayna, Gwen, or Silk in the mix. Let's we get to see Black Widow show up as well...
    Agreed.
    Way too convoluted in general.

Black Cat 8 Cover Variant Capitan America and Vs Nick Furia