Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Well I meant more of a full suit, but she does look good in that part of Peter's outfit, like if Felicia personalized the Spider-look for herself...

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    i dont know about you but Im really enjoying the Spider-titles as the same as the Mutant titles that been going one today, between Black cat, Miles, Amazing, Venom(hope who ever follow Cates will be great) and then the X-titles of HIckman era
    same here although for me Miles run hasnt been too exciting for me probably cause of the whole cradle stuff
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Spectacular Member

Super interesting stuff there, not sure I'm entirely on-board yet with getting Black Cat involved in cosmic level stuff but Jed Mackay has done her so well that I'm willing to go with it. Gotta say I'm thrilled to see Black Cat getting this much attention, just a couple years ago I never would have thought it would happen.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I read her first ongoing and was disappointed that Marvel didn't just keep it going, yes in spite of the Covid delay.
    I decided I'm just going to wait for the trades this time.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I read her first ongoing and was disappointed that Marvel didn't just keep it going, yes in spite of the Covid delay.
    I decided I'm just going to wait for the trades this time.
    It's still going on. Her ongoing hasn't ended, it just went through a re-numbering.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    It's still going on. Her ongoing hasn't ended, it just went through a re-numbering.
    I don't buy so many titles due to renumbering for the sake of renumbering, which is what Black Cat did.
    Now if a title goes a year or more w/o a title, which yes I know Covid impacted but didn't have to as other books continued, I'll pick up a new #1.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I don't buy so many titles due to renumbering for the sake of renumbering, which is what Black Cat did.
    Now if a title goes a year or more w/o a title, which yes I know Covid impacted but didn't have to as other books continued, I'll pick up a new #1.
    I find it very telling that the best Knull story is Black Cat. I can't even bother to read the other stuff. But I am all in on the most elaborate caper ever created to rescue Doctor Strange, now that was fun.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I find it very telling that the best Knull story is Black Cat. I can't even bother to read the other stuff. But I am all in on the most elaborate caper ever created to rescue Doctor Strange, now that was fun.
    As much as I've been following King in Black in general, you are right that Black Cat/Felicia Hardy is the best part of it thus far.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BLACK CAT cover for GWENOM VS. CARNAGE #3 David Nakayama

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Good looking Felicia! She looks best with a smile on her face .

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Thanks for sharing. Definitely increases my anticipation for the remainder of Gwenom vs. Carnage.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Definitely increases my anticipation for the remainder of Gwenom vs. Carnage.
    I'm very interested to know how Gwenom vs Carnage will end too, I just wish it won't involve somebody's death. But I don't see how Black Cat could end up involved in this fight.

By the way, Felicia with the Infinity Gauntlet? Now THAT gives me the creeps!! Of course, it's not so bad as Doom or Thanos having the Gauntlet. You know what I don't understand of that pic? I expected one of Felicia's wishes with the Gauntlet would be make Spider-Man love her or something like that.

Astonishing Member

When I was a teenage horndog, Larsen's rendition of Felicia was my favorte

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    When I was a teenage horndog, Larsen's rendition of Felicia was my favorte

Kudos to MJ for being able to talk back to Felicia while getting choked out by her. Yeah, "jealous ex" Felicia was not fun, and I'm glad she and MJ eventually buried the hatchet, though I'm hoping at some point, now that Felicia remembers who Spider-Man really is, she and MJ can have some bonding time.