Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Admittedly after all her brazen thefts and manipulations I feel like maybe a little jail time might be in order...or at least it seems like heroes being involved in the story make Felicia getting apprehended a possibility.
    Fair point there.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    We were really lucky to have such a great book about Felicia. Jed MacKay is a fantastic writer and I can’t wait to read this final issue.

Now, if you guys have read Moon Knight #1, I think it’s safe to say we won’t have to wait THAT much to see MacKay write her again.

This book had way too much references about Spider-Man. I hope he will be Spidey’s next writer after Beyond.
    That would be cool.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Admittedly after all her brazen thefts and manipulations I feel like maybe a little jail time might be in order...or at least it seems like heroes being involved in the story make Felicia getting apprehended a possibility.
    Yeah, I do think she needs to face ramifications.
    Honestly if not prison, an apology and explanation to the heroes and then the confrontation w/ Spidey.

Extraordinary Member

We were really lucky to have such a great book about Felicia. Jed MacKay is a fantastic writer and I can’t wait to read this final issue.

Now, if you guys have read Moon Knight #1, I think it’s safe to say we won’t have to wait THAT much to see MacKay write her again.

This book had way too much references about Spider-Man. I hope he will be Spidey’s next writer after Beyond.
    All this.
    Really hope spidey is included in that.

I don't think a Black Cat ongoing solo can be sustained sales wise no matter how good, they should do symbiote Spidey style minis.
    I mean do a Spider-man Black Cat team-up mini so that people buy it, then a solo Black Cat mini with maybe Spidey cameo's.

Fantastic Member

agree 100 percent as great as the black cat solo series is probbaly one of marvel best. The character works so much better if you weave her in and out of the amazing spiderman ongoing book and then once ever year or so you give her a spotlight limited series. Some character and books as great as they are just cant hold an ongoing series. I hope Mckay gets the post beyond amazing slotbut looking less likely but besides moon knight hope he has another high profile ongoing though as he is one of marvles best writers right now

Astonishing Member

[QUOTE=bishop66;5673535]agree 100 percent as great as the black cat solo series is probbaly one of marvel best. The character works so much better if you weave her in and out of the amazing spiderman ongoing book and then once ever year or so you give her a spotlight limited series. Some character and books as great as they are just cant hold an ongoing series. I hope Mckay gets the post beyond amazing slotbut looking less likely but besides moon knight hope he has another high profile ongoing though as he is one of marvles best writers right now[/QUOTE
    Let’s be honest, Felicia is not going to end up with Peter ( unless it is in an AU story). So why keep her in the 616 Peter universe. Why won’t she? Lots of reasons but being untrustworthy ( stealing being one example) and the fact that MJ is Peter’s true love are as good as any. Felicia needs to find her own supporting cast, rogues gallery and storylines without Peter propping her up.

Ultimate Member

Though Marvel seems to view Peter with MJ as being boring at times so they're going to keep Felicia around, or if they wanted to go in a different way with MJ they could have Peter and Felicia together for a time before MJ would come back...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Though Marvel seems to view Peter with MJ as being boring at times so they're going to keep Felicia around, or if they wanted to go in a different way with MJ they could have Peter and Felicia together for a time before MJ would come back...
    Even in Spider’s Shadow, who is shown to be Peter’s true love? MJ. When it comes to Peter, Felicia will always be “The other woman” which is why she needs to moved to her own Universe. Maybe she can be with Ben? We know she will be in beyond.

Ultimate Member

I'm not saying that Felicia is Peter's true love, only that if they being Marvel are hesitant to put MJ and Peter together fully then there's nothing wrong with Peter and Felicia for a time...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I'm not saying that Felicia is Peter's true love, only that if they being Marvel are hesitant to put MJ and Peter together fully then there's nothing wrong with Peter and Felicia for a time...
    There is one thing in fiction almost everyone can agree is good and that is character growth. Putting Felicia in her own Universe can help her achieve character growth. She will never reach her true potential being the “Other Woman.” I am an “MJ or no one guy” but if Marvel wants “Another woman” for Peter then use a nothing character like Michelle Gonzalez or Carlie Cooper. Not someone like Felicia that brings more to the table then good looks.

I'd like to see McKay write another Spider-Man satellite title, if nothing else...

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    Maybe she can be with Ben? We know she will be in beyond.
    I don’t know about Ben but I’d love to see Felicia interact more with Flash Thompson.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I don’t know about Ben but I’d love to see Felicia interact more with Flash Thompson.
    Yeah, they did use to date, after all, and since he's not dead anymore . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    There is one thing in fiction almost everyone can agree is good and that is character growth. Putting Felicia in her own Universe can help her achieve character growth. She will never reach her true potential being the “Other Woman.” I am an “MJ or no one guy” but if Marvel wants “Another woman” for Peter then use a nothing character like Michelle Gonzalez or Carlie Cooper. Not someone like Felicia that brings more to the table then good looks.
    But part of the point of Felicia being said someone besides MJ is that she is an actual threat to Peter and MJ, the other two really aren't...

Extraordinary Member

I'd like to see McKay write another Spider-Man satellite title, if nothing else...
    Same.Something like Spectacular or Non-stop revamped

Extraordinary Member

Yeah Ben's not a good person to team up with for her.
    Flash can work but as a friend