Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest it came up enough that I think there's just a smidge of resentment there.
    Yeah, I agree.It is a bit too much

Ultimate Member

Again my reasoning is that if they aren't going to make Peter/MJ official then there's nothing wrong with Peter/Felicia for a time...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Again my reasoning is that if they aren't going to make Peter/MJ official then there's nothing wrong with Peter/Felicia for a time...
    I note your comment “For a time.” Felicia or any one unless of course they are bad deserve better then being the temp on the rebound ( For obvious reasons Nora is an exception to that). Everyone ( except the MJ haters) knows that in the end it will be MJ. Not Felicia, Carlie or anyone else.
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 08-13-2021 at 12:51 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I note your comment “For a time.” Felicia or any one unless of course they are bad deserve better then being the temp on the rebound ( For obvious reasons Nora is an exception to that). Everyone ( except the MJ haters) knows that in the end it will be MJ. Not Felicia, Carlie or anyone else.
    I mean if they are to be separated then I would like Black Cat with Spidey too.
    Again like BND was the perfect place for Spider-Cat.

Just because you have an endgame ship doesn't mean you can't have other relationships.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Agreed.BND should have been this

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Speaking of Felicia and non-canon, I'd have liked to see her appear in either Life Story #3 or Life Story #4, or at least be referenced since Peter and Mary Jane divorced at the end of #3 and reconnected at the end of #4. I mean, a whole 11 years passed in between those issues, so why not have Peter date Felicia in that interval?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Speaking of Felicia and non-canon, I'd have liked to see her appear in either Life Story #3 or Life Story #4, or at least be referenced since Peter and Mary Jane divorced at the end of #3 and reconnected at the end of #4. I mean, a whole 11 years passed in between those issues, so why not have Peter date Felicia in that interval?
    One of the Spider-Man games had a story arc where Felicia tells Spider-Man she needs help rescuing her daughter.... his daughter. The idea being that Pete had had a one-night stand with Felicia, and that happened... It turned out to be a LIE, but.... Pete didn't reject the notion that it could have happened. But... Pete doesn't really have her as a proper romantic interest in that game. Part of why Pete freaks out is that he's NOT in a position to raise Felicia's child. Yeah, because of MJ, hmmm I don't remember what MJ thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    One of the Spider-Man games had a story arc where Felicia tells Spider-Man she needs help rescuing her daughter.... his daughter. The idea being that Pete had had a one-night stand with Felicia, and that happened... It turned out to be a LIE, but.... Pete didn't reject the notion that it could have happened. But... Pete doesn't really have her as a proper romantic interest in that game. Part of why Pete freaks out is that he's NOT in a position to raise Felicia's child. Yeah, because of MJ, hmmm I don't remember what MJ thought about it.
    She was mad at first then decided to support both Peter and the child. honestly I would have prefer to see that scenario. It would be so awkward and funny
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    She was mad at first then decided to support both Peter and the child. honestly I would have prefer to see that scenario. It would be so awkward and funny
    I believe Felicia claimed her (nonexistent) child with Peter was a son, and yeah, while it was dirty pool of her to play with his feelings like that, I'd have honestly rather it turned out she wasn't lying. More like she just loved and respected him too much to make him stay with her out of moral (and paternal) obligation to their son, especially given the tension between him being a hero and her being a thief, which she wouldn't give up anytime soon, if ever.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, my headcanon is they dated in that time

Extraordinary Member

I believe Felicia claimed her (nonexistent) child with Peter was a son, and yeah, while it was dirty pool of her to play with his feelings like that, I'd have honestly rather it turned out she wasn't lying. More like she just loved and respected him too much to make him stay with her out of moral (and paternal) obligation to their son, especially given the tension between him being a hero and her being a thief, which she wouldn't give up anytime soon, if ever.
    I don't think they would ever let him have a son specially with anyone other than MJ, but I like this.
    I just want more Spider-Cat , even as friends they are elite

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I don't think they would ever let him have a son specially with anyone other than MJ, but I like this.
    To be fair he keeps having more daughters with Mj than sons why not make his son come from Felicia
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    To be fair he keeps having more daughters with Mj than sons why not make his son come from Felicia
    I meant children but I like that idea as well, will need great execution though

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Remember JMS wanted Peter to have kids with Gwen and Marvel said NO. Of course we ended up with Sins Past. As for the game I never played it ( I am not into video games). As for Felicia and Peter being friends, there is nothing wrong with it, but one thing I would like to see from her is character growth and besides quitting the stealing ( obvious) she needs to find a significant other who can make her happy. ps. When it comes to marriage it will not be Peter. It will either be MJ or no one.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    Remember JMS wanted Peter to have kids with Gwen and Marvel said NO. Of course we ended up with Sins Past. As for the game I never played it ( I am not into video games). As for Felicia and Peter being friends, there is nothing wrong with it, but one thing I would like to see from her is character growth and besides quitting the stealing ( obvious) she needs to find a significant other who can make her happy. ps. When it comes to marriage it will not be Peter. It will either be MJ or no one.
    Yeah, as I said Marvel doesn't want Peter to have kids and specially not with anyone other than MJ.
    I agree with the stealing, but she will always steal.Just make it so that she does it for people who need it.
    Nah, marriage ain't her thing.Keep her single and independent, or have her date a female civilian.She is Bi and I don't want that to be just swept up, and I don't want her to play second fiddle to Flash or the other thief guy she has a one-night stand with in her solo.
    Go the MC2 route.