Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    No, they’re not retconning Nighthawk into Felicia’s history. It’s building something that involves the current Nighthawk using the Infinity Stones into recreating the Heroes Reborn world.

The relationship coming will definitely cause some waves.
    Thanks, I forgot that happened but people reminded me.It was a forgettable event tbf.

Relationship is a big no-no.He's discount batman, but compared to others like hyperion who are also rip-off's he has no depth or character.Did you read it and hence know they will be in a relationship, because if so that's a big yikes.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Thanks, I forgot that happened but people reminded me.It was a forgettable event tbf.

Relationship is a big no-no.He's discount batman, but compared to others like hyperion who are also rip-off's he has no depth or character.Did you read it and hence know they will be in a relationship, because if so that's a big yikes.
    I don't think they will have a romantic relationship in THIS reality. Nighthawk had one in the past with the Black Cat in his reality--but that's over a long time ago. Even if he's still interested in her (and frankly, I don't think he is), there's no reason to think Felicia would automatically have any interest in him. She might have a physical attraction, since her alternate self obviously found him attractive--but the current circumstances in the story don't exactly seem conducive to building a romance, and its not like there is a lot of time left in the series anyway. I don't really see MacKay starting up a new romantic relationship for her with a character who is just entering the story now, just as the book is about to end. Especially when that character is tied to another book, given that Nighthawk has been an ongoing part of Jason Aaron's AVENGERS storylines.

The fact that they had a romantic history in another timeline which one of them remembers and the other doesn't will likely add an interesting wrinkle to their dynamic here, but I really doubt you need to worry about them actually starting a romantic relationship now.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    I don't think they will have a romantic relationship in THIS reality. Nighthawk had one in the past with the Black Cat in his reality--but that's over a long time ago. Even if he's still interested in her (and frankly, I don't think he is), there's no reason to think Felicia would automatically have any interest in him. She might have a physical attraction, since her alternate self obviously found him attractive--but the current circumstances in the story don't exactly seem conducive to building a romance, and its not like there is a lot of time left in the series anyway. I don't really see MacKay starting up a new romantic relationship for her with a character who is just entering the story now, just as the book is about to end. Especially when that character is tied to another book, given that Nighthawk has been an ongoing part of Jason Aaron's AVENGERS storylines.

The fact that they had a romantic history in another timeline which one of them remembers and the other doesn't will likely add an interesting wrinkle to their dynamic here, but I really doubt you need to worry about them actually starting a romantic relationship now.
    I just don't want her to be stuck w/ him.Her attraction in that alt. reality was just for the Spidey parallels and it had no depth in like the 2 panels they showed up.MJ had an OMD w/ the speedster as well.Both should never even be remotely brought into 616.

Like Spider-man + Black Cat either as lovers/allies in a story is the best.Her alone is good enough as well, but this would be a no-no.

I agree it can be interesting if it's like Adeline+Slade but one sided minus the sleeping together .It's cold, yet they or in this case Darkhawk knows her.One thing I hope they do explore is how Felicia from heroes reborn is diff. than 616, specially since she never had a Spider-man who kinda helped her be a much better person.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I just finished reviewing the issue. Nothing in it indicates that they’re building a romance from here.

Extraordinary Member

I just finished reviewing the issue. Nothing in it indicates that they’re building a romance from here.
    Good to know, I'm still buying all the issue anyways but glad I don't have to wait.
    Also how do you feel about Symbiote Spider-man, the current mini which has some Black Cat in it?

Good to know, I'm still buying all the issue anyways but glad I don't have to wait.
    Also how do you feel about Symbiote Spider-man, the current mini which has some Black Cat in it?
    Unfortunately due to my schedule I haven’t had the chance to read it yet, but plan on it after my class ends.

Extraordinary Member

Unfortunately due to my schedule I haven’t had the chance to read it yet, but plan on it after my class ends.
    Ofc, good luck w/ your classes.
    Also love all your pfp's

Some good Felicia content this week.

Her 2nd-to-last issue has her contending with Marvel's Batman and an aggro Fury Jr., and we also get her super sassy and fun in The Marvel's.

hmmm soooo this thread made me ponder an interesting question: what NON-Spider-Man character is a good love interest for Felicia?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    hmmm soooo this thread made me ponder an interesting question: what NON-Spider-Man character is a good love interest for Felicia?
    Surprised they didn't do more with the Daredevil hookup.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Some good Felicia content this week.

Her 2nd-to-last issue has her contending with Marvel's Batman and an aggro Fury Jr., and we also get her super sassy and fun in The Marvel's.
    Agreed. This was a great read as always. I still can't believe we only have one more issue of this fantastic series to go. And they are making us wait 2 months for it!

I'm kind of curious what Felicia's endgame is here.

spoilers:
    It seems like part of it is driven by her magic fantasy vision in the KoB tie-in where she had "everything," and she talked with Odessa about how unfair their lives are, so is she planning to use the Infinity Stones to change reality to where she gets what she wants?
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

I wonder if that includes Peter...

heres 2 free codes

HXA03PB7ORQ5X
    TZL673VOC16TT

enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I’m interested in seeing where things with Odessa go, but I wouldn’t mind seeing her have a dalliance with Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Paladin, Typhoid Mary, Marlo Chandler, Daredevil, Moon Knight, or White Widow.