Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    So good, sometimes I really miss these 2.We need a RYV style thing w/ them.
    It's kinda funny that Peter and Felicia never end up together, the one what if where MJ refuses the marriage proposal and he ends up with Felicia, has her dying after a while and Peter goes for Silver Sable afterwards.

I guess there's Web of Shadows at least, which he only ends up with her on what's explicitly the evil ending lol.

Oh well, I should catch up with Felicia's comic, I kinda got bored of it on the first issues, but maybe it improved after a while.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    It's kinda funny that Peter and Felicia never end up together, the one what if where MJ refuses the marriage proposal and he ends up with Felicia, has her dying after a while and Peter goes for Silver Sable afterwards.

I guess there's Web of Shadows at least, which he only ends up with her on what's explicitly the evil ending lol.

Oh well, I should catch up with Felicia's comic, I kinda got bored of it on the first issues, but maybe it improved after a while.
    Yeah, hope we get more of them

It's the same as before, so if you found that boring then I think you will find this boring too.I feel the current arc has been a bit weaker though.

yeah i remember picking Black Cat on my first playthrough of web of shadows. MJ was very annoying in that game guess cause of her whole ptsd about venom. As for that scene even if you save felica but still do everything else good you that ending where Mj breaks up with you anyway. Basically you are punish for trying to save Black Cat
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    yeah i remember picking Black Cat on my first playthrough of web of shadows. MJ was very annoying in that game guess cause of her whole ptsd about venom.
    I mean, regardless of your choices, Peter will talk like having a symbiote again is a good thing, at least at first, so MJ calling him out on it is understandable.

Outside of that the game doesn't really show how her character is usually like, since those other traits only really show up if she has the time to talk with him, which she really didn't on the game.

As for that scene even if you save felica but still do everything else good you that ending where Mj breaks up with you anyway. Basically you are punish for trying to save Black Cat
    You save Felicia either way, the difference is that the evil choice has you giving her a symbiote, which, anyone would think that's a really bad idea in a city infested with symbiotes, and to make it even worse Spidey says "I need her" before giving Felicia another one, so yeah, you're punished for making a bad choice lol.

I mean, between Felicia and Moon Knight...I think I picked well .

I really enjoy her book although I'm not sure if you'd enjoy it if you weren't so into the first few issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, between Felicia and Moon Knight...I think I picked well .
    That choice isn't the one that changes the ending, it's the one after fighting symbiote Felicia.

Also, reminder that Felicia's symbiote had a sonic scream as one of its attacks... And somehow she's immune to it, and so are the symbiotes around her, always found that funny lol.

Honestly, not going for the Felicia choice after you finish the chase is weird story-wise, 'cause the beginning of the game shows Spidey remembering a conversation he can only have if he chooses her there ("This city is going to be ours, you just wait and see", she says it either before she tells you to go on a main mission, or an optional conversation) , meaning that's the only choice the game canonically confirms he went for, and if you don't choose her, then there's no real story-wise indication for Spidey to go talk with Moon Knight, since Moon Knight isn't talked about before this, the map just tells you to go there, the producers were kinda lazy with this lol.

I really enjoy her book although I'm not sure if you'd enjoy it if you weren't so into the first few issues.
    The problem with the first issues is how the thief part was made, Felicia easily gets inside, gets what she wants, is about to leave then something else is freed and she fights them, and at least on the Dr. Strange case she won via asspull (Apparently her bad luck powers means she can change what a magic spells is gonna do to her 'cause reasons, meaning a Wanda fan can get annoyed at this), so, yeah...

Felicia herself was written well, and the crew was fun, but the adventure, meeeh.

That choice isn't the one that changes the ending, it's the one after fighting symbiote Felicia.

Also, reminder that Felicia's symbiote had a sonic scream as one of its attacks... And somehow she's immune to it, and so are the symbiotes around her, always found that funny lol.

Honestly, not going for the Felicia choice after you finish the chase is weird story-wise, 'cause the beginning of the game shows Spidey remembering a conversation he can only have if he chooses her there ("This city is going to be ours, you just wait and see", she says it either before she tells you to go on a main mission, or an optional conversation) , meaning that's the only choice the game canonically confirms he went for, and if you don't choose her, then there's no real story-wise indication for Spidey to go talk with Moon Knight, since Moon Knight isn't talked about before this, the map just tells you to go there, the producers were kinda lazy with this lol.
    I was specifically talking about that choice because it was the one where I picked her .
    The problem with the first issues is how the thief part was made, Felicia easily gets inside, gets what she wants, is about to leave then something else is freed and she fights them, and at least on the Dr. Strange case she won via asspull (Apparently her bad luck powers means she can change what a magic spells is gonna do to her 'cause reasons, meaning a Wanda fan can get annoyed at this), so, yeah...

Felicia herself was written well, and the crew was fun, but the adventure, meeeh.
    Every heist story needs a spoiler or two .

To be honest I'm not sure if Wanda's powers even effect probability any more, or at least she doesn't really use them that way much any more, so I'm fine with her bad luck powers.

I was specifically talking about that choice because it was the one where I picked her :P.
    That's probably the most commonly picked choice.

Hell, I even pick on playthroughs where I go for the good ending, 'cause if you pick the good choice, then you have to web swing for a few minutes to talk to Moon Knight to then, do the same missions you would do with Felicia, so it's just a waste of time lol.

Guess you can make a joke about Felicia messing with probability so at least these she's normally picked .

Every heist story needs a spoiler or two .
    Sure, but it wasn't the security or whatever, it was a random villain in both stories I checked.

To be honest I'm not sure if Wanda's powers even effect probability any more, or at least she doesn't really use them that way much any more, so I'm fine with her bad luck powers.
    My point is that if probability manipulation were capable to **** over luck that bad, Wanda should notice it way before Felicia, since when Felicia was searching for Spidey while he was in Battleworld, it's made quite clear that Wanda's probability manipulation is above Felicia's:

But the real problem I have with this isn't just Felicia's probability manipulation messing with magic, somehow, it's that it gives her an easy victory over a powerful opponent, like Miles' venom blast back when it was powered by Bendisforce... That fucking Blackheart battle, it's just boring to read something like this.

That's probably the most commonly picked choice.

Hell, I even pick on playthroughs where I go for the good ending, 'cause if you pick the good choice, then you have to web swing for a few minutes to talk to Moon Knight to then, do the same missions you would do with Felicia, so it's just a waste of time lol.

Guess you can make a joke about Felicia messing with probability so at least these she's normally picked .
    It felt like the necessary (and lovely) evil to me .
    Sure, but it wasn't the security or whatever, it was a random villain in both stories I checked.
    I'm not sure about random - it fit the setting of the job she was doing - and fit the fact that it was still a Superhero comic at the end of the day.
    My point is that if probability manipulation were capable to **** over luck that bad, Wanda should notice it way before Felicia, since when Felicia was searching for Spidey while he was in Battleworld, it's made quite clear that Wanda's probability manipulation is above Felicia's:

But the real problem I have with this isn't just Felicia's probability manipulation messing with magic, somehow, it's that it gives her an easy victory over a powerful opponent, like Miles' venom blast back when it was powered by Bendisforce... That fucking Blackheart battle, it's just boring to read something like this.
    Eh...I feel like her Bad Luck is handled with more style and panache than Miles' Venom Blast, but to each their own. At least it never bothered me as much as the Venom Blast did (and I really hate it). Of course in later issues she does struggle.

Extraordinary Member

Atleast Bad Luck has some creativity in it's execution , Miles basically won all fight by touching opponents after getting beat up(That Blackheart stuff was hilariously bad, not to mention Bendis knocked Peter out by having him fall 3 feet LMFAOO).So glad Ahmed fixed it

It felt like the necessary (and lovely) evil to me .
    Nowadays I find that scene, and any moment Felicia speaks, to be funnier than anything, since the-probably-almost-in-her-30's-Felicia sounds younger than the 19 year old Felicia from Spectacular, and they're both voiced by the same chick.

Can actually sound like WoS Felicia doesn't like the fact she's getting old and is trying to compensate lol.

I'm not sure about random - it fit the setting of the job she was doing - and fit the fact that it was still a Superhero comic at the end of the day.
    I guess...

Eh...I feel like her Bad Luck is handled with more style and panache than Miles' Venom Blast, but to each their own. At least it never bothered me as much as the Venom Blast did (and I really hate it). Of course in later issues she does struggle.
    It's not as bad as Miles' Venom Blast powered by Bendisforce™, but Felicia was still handled the victory, it's slightly more complex than that Miles' win button, but ultimately that was a similar result, she doesn't have to put any effort and wins anyways.

And hey if she actually has to put effort later on then it's actually a reason for me to want to read, I really detested that battle, and battles like it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Atleast Bad Luck has some creativity in it's execution , Miles basically won all fight by touching opponents after getting beat up(That Blackheart stuff was hilariously bad, not to mention Bendis knocked Peter out by having him fall 3 feet LMFAOO).So glad Ahmed fixed it
    Not in that battle it wasn't, guy throws whatever at Felicia and she just shrugs it off and the stuff turns into butterflies or whatever.

Really shouldn't have something like that be a first impression of a battle lol.

Nowadays I find that scene, and any moment Felicia speaks, to be funnier than anything, since the-probably-almost-in-her-30's-Felicia sounds younger than the 19 year old Felicia from Spectacular, and they're both voiced by the same chick.

Can actually sound like WoS Felicia doesn't like the fact she's getting old and is trying to compensate lol.
    Tricia Helfer just sounds like Felicia to me no matter the setting .
    It's not as bad as Miles' Venom Blast powered by Bendisforce™, but Felicia was still handled the victory, it's slightly more complex than that Miles' win button, but ultimately that was a similar result, she doesn't have to put any effort and wins anyways.

And hey if she actually has to put effort later on then it's actually a reason for me to want to read, I really detested that battle, and battles like it lol.
    I guess I get where you're coming from but I feel like she was still more involved in what happened and used some creativity so it wasn't like it was just handed to her as an instant-win-button.

But that's just me.

sounds like the Scream symbiote. was it red/yellow color scheme?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    sounds like the Scream symbiote. was it red/yellow color scheme?
    She had two symbiote costumes in the game the one where she gets possessed and the other one in the black ending of the game where her and Peter rule New York

wos49.jpgwos49.jpg

Black_cat_symbiote_suit.jpg
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

And of course, exposed cleavage .