Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And of course, exposed cleavage .
    Hey man, even the symbiote knows what fans want

Well, she controls what the symbiote's costume gonna look like, so yeah .

Felicia probably feels weirder when her clevage isn't exposed somehow lol.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Felicia probably feels weirder when her clevage isn't exposed somehow lol.
    LMAO yeah, she also carries a Spider-man mask on her so there's that as well

Ultimate Member

I chalk it up to cartoon logic in how comic characters can carry so much around with them without pockets with their suits being so tight like Felicia's...

Well thats where she got MJ beat
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Ultimate Member

I wonder how the two would actually compare if they wore the exact same outfit and such...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I wonder how the two would actually compare if they wore the exact same outfit and such...
    Well, there is that J. Scott Campbell cover...

Just thought I'd share the August sales estimates
    https://www.comichron.com/monthlycom...1/2021-08.html
    I think it's very interesting that Black Cat is ending, yet the book was at no 54 in the chart with over 40 000 est units, outselling titles like Daredevil and the majority of the X books? It looks like sales have rebounded after the recent slump. Maybe Marvel were too hasty in cancelling her and that's why they're now doing one shots featuring her prominently (Death of Dr Strange and Mary Jane and Black Cat).

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    I think it's very interesting that Black Cat is ending, yet the book was at no 54 in the chart with over 40 000 est units, outselling titles like Daredevil and the majority of the X books? It looks like sales have rebounded after the recent slump. Maybe Marvel were too hasty in cancelling her and that's why they're now doing one shots featuring her prominently (Death of Dr Strange and Mary Jane and Black Cat).
    At least Marvel is keeping her in the public eye with the one-shots and still letting McKay write her .

Astonishing Member

Sorry to go out of topic for a moment, but I have no idea where else I can make this question. You see, I read a long time ago that the Maggia were connected with a powerful demon from the Marvel Universe, but I can't remember which one. Do you know which one?

NEVERMIND, I already remembered: Satannish.

My apologies.
    Last edited by Ursalink; 10-18-2021 at 01:52 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah Black Cat feel hard in b/w, although is it cancelled or just that the run is ending?
    Either way One-shots are better anyways IMO, hopefully after Beyond it's Black Cat w/ Peter and if Jed is writing ASM then Cat is in that.

If this was indeed a cancellation then I would have cancelled Spider-woman rather than this.

Anyways when is the giant finale out?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Sorry to go out of topic for a moment, but I have no idea where else I can make this question. You see, I read a long time ago that the Maggia were connected with a powerful demon from the Marvel Universe, but I can't remember which one. Do you know which one?

NEVERMIND, I already remembered: Satannish.

My apologies.
    Satannish and Mephisto fighting each other over who gets to claim Spider-Man reminds me of how John Constantine beat the demons he'd bartered his soul with, by getting himself dead so they'd have no choice but to fight each other over his soul, and since that would be a whole mess even they didn't want, they cured his terminal cancer for him.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yeah Black Cat feel hard in b/w, although is it cancelled or just that the run is ending?
    Either way One-shots are better anyways IMO, hopefully after Beyond it's Black Cat w/ Peter and if Jed is writing ASM then Cat is in that.

If this was indeed a cancellation then I would have cancelled Spider-woman rather than this.

Anyways when is the giant finale out?
    I do think it was cancelled unfortunately. And whilst I also read Spider-Woman I agree I'd cancel her book in a heartbeat to to keep Black Cat. The giant size finale is due November 24th. The Death of Dr Strange Spider Man one shot featuring her is out before it on November 17th.

I do think it was cancelled unfortunately. And whilst I also read Spider-Woman I agree I'd cancel her book in a heartbeat to to keep Black Cat. The giant size finale is due November 24th. The Death of Dr Strange Spider Man one shot featuring her is out before it on November 17th.
    I'm kind of starting to wonder if whatever happens to Felicia at the end of Giant Size isn't major enough to effect or be relevant to her in the one-shots.