Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    At normal circunstances, I would agree with you, but I suffered a deep deception when Black Cat became the Queenpin. I mean, she had EVERY RIGHT to be pissed after that, but what I still can't understand is that, even if she didn't remember Spider-Man's real name, she remembered all the crazy adventures both of them shared. Felicia knows how many jerks have tried to impersonate Spider-Man: Chameleon, Mysterio, Kraven the Hunter, Venom.... I still can't understand how Felicia, giving her intelligence, could believe the jerk that ruined was the real Spider-Man and not another Spider-Fake (Doc Ock in this case).
    I understand. I just chalk that up to bad writing on Slott's part, though Nick Spencer's explanation essentially canonized the idea that without the memories associated with Spider-Man's real name and face, Black Cat's character development that came out of falling in love with the Man as well as the Spider was effectively undone, causing her to revert to the more selfish and amoral personality she started with in her first appearances.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I understand. I just chalk that up to bad writing on Slott's part, though Nick Spencer's explanation essentially canonized the idea that without the memories associated with Spider-Man's real name and face, Black Cat's character development that came out of falling in love with the Man as well as the Spider was effectively undone, causing her to revert to the more selfish and amoral personality she started with in her first appearances.
    Well, that's another reason to hate the whole mess of OMD.

Well, that's another reason to hate the whole mess of OMD.
    Exactly, though I'm also disappointed Peter didn't re-reveal his identity to Felicia sooner than he did.

Astonishing Member

Exactly, though I'm also disappointed Peter didn't re-reveal his identity to Felicia sooner than he did.
    I know, but after how horribly was the experience he had to pass to save Aunt May and recover his secret identity, Spider-Man had a issue with trusting his secret idea to anyone after. He had a problem with the Human Torch because of this. And the worst thing is, not all his enemies forgot about his identity. The Jackal still remembered it, which is not hard considering he had a lot of DNA's samples of Spider-Man, and it wouldn't be difficult to identify they were identical to Peter Paker's samples.
    Last edited by Ursalink; 02-28-2021 at 09:08 PM.

I know, but after how horribly was the experience he had to pass to save Aunt May and recover his secret identity, Spider-Man had a issue with trusting his secret idea to anyone after. He had a problem with the Human Torch because of this. And the worst thing is, not all his enemies forgot about his identity. The Jackal still remembered it, which is not hard considering he had a lot of DNA's samples of Spider-Man, and it wouldn't be difficult to identify they were identical to each other.
    Fair enough, I suppose.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/dc-h...stinies-event/
    The event continues in CAPTAIN AMERICA ANNUAL #1 by writer Gerry Duggan and artist Marco Castiello. The fugitive known as Overtime broke out of death row when the Time Stone chose to bond with his soul, giving him powers he barely understood. Now, thanks to Captain America… his time is up.

Part three will take place in BLACK CAT ANNUAL #1 by Jed MacKay and artist Joey Vazquez. Felicia Hardy's latest caper finds herself on a deadly journey across Seoul, where she comes face to face with White Fox, Tiger Division, and the new hero who recently made his startling debut in the sold-out TASKMASTER #3: Taegukgi!

Each issue will also include a chapter of "Infinite Fury" starring the original Nick Fury. Fury's own quest to find the current bearers of the Infinity Stones will take him all over the Marvel Universe and pit him against some very powerful people who will terrify both Fury and YOU!

IRON MAN ANNUAL #1
    Written by JED MACKAY
    Art by IBRAIM ROBERSON
    Cover by NICK BRADSHAW
    On Sale 6/2

CAPTAIN AMERICA ANNUAL #1
    Written by GERRY DUGGAN
    Art by MARCO CASTIELLO
    Cover by ALEX GARNER
    On Sale 6/9

BLACK CAT ANNUAL #1
    Written by JED MACKAY
    Art by JOEY VAZQUEZ
    Cover by C.F. VILLA
    On Sale 6/23

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/dc-h...stinies-event/
    The event continues in CAPTAIN AMERICA ANNUAL #1 by writer Gerry Duggan and artist Marco Castiello. The fugitive known as Overtime broke out of death row when the Time Stone chose to bond with his soul, giving him powers he barely understood. Now, thanks to Captain America… his time is up.

Part three will take place in BLACK CAT ANNUAL #1 by Jed MacKay and artist Joey Vazquez. Felicia Hardy's latest caper finds herself on a deadly journey across Seoul, where she comes face to face with White Fox, Tiger Division, and the new hero who recently made his startling debut in the sold-out TASKMASTER #3: Taegukgi!

Each issue will also include a chapter of "Infinite Fury" starring the original Nick Fury. Fury's own quest to find the current bearers of the Infinity Stones will take him all over the Marvel Universe and pit him against some very powerful people who will terrify both Fury and YOU!

IRON MAN ANNUAL #1
    Written by JED MACKAY
    Art by IBRAIM ROBERSON
    Cover by NICK BRADSHAW
    On Sale 6/2

CAPTAIN AMERICA ANNUAL #1
    Written by GERRY DUGGAN
    Art by MARCO CASTIELLO
    Cover by ALEX GARNER
    On Sale 6/9

BLACK CAT ANNUAL #1
    Written by JED MACKAY
    Art by JOEY VAZQUEZ
    Cover by C.F. VILLA
    On Sale 6/23
    Sounds awesome. Especially the Black Cat Annual.

Astonishing Member

Blame that in Dan Slott's run on ASM.

Never would I thought Felicia would be involved with the infinity stones she is getting up there in terms of status
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Blame that in Dan Slott's run on ASM.
    Oh, I do. I do.

Incredible upcoming Adam Hughes Black Cat cover

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Incredible upcoming Adam Hughes Black Cat cover
    Oh man oh man Peter had it good
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

Why would Felicia go after the Infinity Stones, didn't the world tree just show her some thing similar?

Quote Originally Posted by kalai View Post
    Why would Felicia go after the Infinity Stones, didn't the world tree just show her some thing similar?
    Maybe to keep them out of the hands of someone worse.