Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Incredible upcoming Adam Hughes Black Cat cover
    Peter's not winning this one .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They have Spidey make a guest appearance in Black Cat, but not in Captain Marvel or Spider-Woman's solo series?

Astonishing Member

Don't be so sure. Peter's main power over Felicia has always been to become her conscience, to some point.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    They have Spidey make a guest appearance in Black Cat, but not in Captain Marvel or Spider-Woman's solo series?
    Black Cat debuted in Spider-Man, was romantically involved with Spider-Man for a good amount of time afterward, and despite them breaking up, she was still a part of his life and he a part of hers. Plus, it's not the first time Spider-Man has guest-starred in her series; see the Black Cat Annual where they pretended to get married to fool the Maggia. And if you want to see him in Captain Marvel so badly, wait till issue #27, which sees him among her super-friends trying to comfort her spoilers:
    after she broke up with War Machine in the last issue.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Don't be so sure. Peter's main power over Felicia has always been to become her conscience, to some point.
    True enough.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    arent they workmates at best while Peter is Felicia major ex
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    aren't they workmates at best while Peter is Felicia major ex
    Personally, Carol and Jessica would fit in well in Peter's world. It would give the opportunity to develop Peter's respective friendship with Carol and Jessica in ways that the Black Cat can not match, which is neither are anti-heroines..

Silk 1 cover variant

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Silk 1 cover variant
    This would be a weird grouping considering how Felicia treated the two on the left. She does look kind of unhappy to be there but that might be because of the vending machine .

Ultimate Member

It probably ate her money...

Spectacular Member

This would be a weird grouping considering how Felicia treated the two on the left. She does look kind of unhappy to be there but that might be because of the vending machine .
    It would be, but I've really wanted to see Silk and Black Cat interact again post crime boss Black Cat. Especially because Cindy spent so much effort trying to convince crime boss Felicia that she wasn't a bad person. I'm honestly surprised they haven't run across each other recently.
    Last edited by Docz; 03-14-2021 at 01:46 AM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Docz View Post
    It would be, but I've really wanted to see Silk and Black Cat interact again post crime boss Black Cat. Especially because Cindy spent so much effort trying to convince crime boss Felicia that she wasn't a bad person. I'm honestly surprised they haven't had run across each other recently.
    Same here. Considering there's gonna be a "cat demon" in Silk's new (mini)series, maybe Cindy should go to Felicia for help at some point.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Docz View Post
    It would be, but I've really wanted to see Silk and Black Cat interact again post crime boss Black Cat. Especially because Cindy spent so much effort trying to convince crime boss Felicia that she wasn't a bad person. I'm honestly surprised they haven't run across each other recently.
    Again, I think it's just a result of trying to downplay the Queenpin era as much as possible. None of that came up in Last Remains at all when Felicia was around the other Spiders when it logically should have.

Amazing607.jpg

My favorite cover featuring the queen.

Also happy to say my first ever slabbed/graded comic book purchase was the 2019 Black Cat #1 Frankie's Comics Campbell variant cover issue (Graded 9.6).

Astonishing Member

Its cool that Black Cat will be one of the characters featured in the LGBT Pride month variant covers. As Marvel's only openly LGBT character with their own ongoing solo title at the moment, its good that she is being acknowledged for this.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by themasething View Post
    Amazing607.jpg

My favorite cover featuring the queen.

Also happy to say my first ever slabbed/graded comic book purchase was the 2019 Black Cat #1 Frankie's Comics Campbell variant cover issue (Graded 9.6).
    If that image had actually happened it makes me wonder just how Peter would have gone about getting his suit back from her and what she would have "charged" him for it....