Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 116
  1. #1

    Default DON'T CROSS MY PATH: Black Cat/Felicia Hardy Appreciation 2021

    A new year, a newly relaunched series and most of all a new Black Cat Appreciation Thread!!!



    Looking forward to Felicia's dynamic being explored more this year. Her series has been super fun and I am loving the character crossovers and development she's getting after having a brutal last few years being character assassinated and all and returning to the fray.
    Last edited by Project Initiative Cascada; 01-11-2021 at 06:47 PM.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

  2. #2
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    10,597

    Default

    A New Year . . . a new series . . . a whole new Felicia Hardy/Black Cat. How do you feel about her part in King in Black so far?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  3. #3
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    62,493

    Default

    Happy New Year to Felicia Hardy, The Black Cat .

  4. #4
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,414

    Default

    I always like appreciation threads that have a good mix of pics and normal posts and Felicia's thread never disappoints...

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    26,816

    Default



    Black Cat - Waiting for..
    by
    DyChanCos

    https://www.deviantart.com/dychancos...-for-506502383

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    26,816

    Default



    Felicia Hardy The Black Cat
    by
    ChadTHX1138

    https://www.deviantart.com/chadthx11...k-Cat-61766591

  7. #7
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    62,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post


    Felicia Hardy The Black Cat
    by
    ChadTHX1138

    https://www.deviantart.com/chadthx11...k-Cat-61766591
    Upping the blonde in her platinum blonde status...

  8. #8
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,414

    Default

    That reminds me more of Gwen than Felicia...

  9. #9
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    10,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    That reminds me more of Gwen than Felicia...
    Particularly Ultimate Gwen, though it would be interesting to see Felicia integrated into Peter's high school/college social circle.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  10. #10
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,414

    Default

    I always pictured Gwen and MJ as the girl next door type, with Felicia imho being more wealthy so she'd be nicely dressed and all compared to them...she is probably a bit older so she'd be in college, maybe show up as someone from the college getting extra credits to try and get high school kids to attend the same college that she was going to...

  11. #11
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    10,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I always pictured Gwen and MJ as the girl next door type, with Felicia imho being more wealthy so she'd be nicely dressed and all compared to them...she is probably a bit older so she'd be in college, maybe show up as someone from the college getting extra credits to try and get high school kids to attend the same college that she was going to...
    That would be an interesting dynamic, though I was also thinking of the 90s animated series that had Peter and Felicia as classmates at Empire State University.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  12. #12
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,414

    Default

    And while she was in the area, thinking that it would just be a short trip she'd try to steal something and Peter would stop her, leading her to sticking around for a time trying to figure Spider-Man out and bothering MJ and Gwen by catching Peter's eye...

  13. #13
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    10,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    And while she was in the area, thinking that it would just be a short trip she'd try to steal something and Peter would stop her, leading her to sticking around for a time trying to figure Spider-Man out and bothering MJ and Gwen by catching Peter's eye...
    And Peter would be in the thick of it, as usual. Heh.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  14. #14
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,414

    Default

    Yep, wondering how he got so many beautiful women interested in him, wondering also if he actually had a real chance with any of them...

  15. #15
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    10,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Yep, wondering how he got so many beautiful women interested in him, wondering also if he actually had a real chance with any of them...
    Another day in the life, I suppose.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •