Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Default Which incarnation of the Hulk is the strongest?

Which incarnation of the Hulk is the strongest?

The "Green Scar" Hulk.

BANNED

Mindless Hulk

War Hulk

Hulk Squared (aka Doomsday Hulk)

Maestro

It's Green Scar or World Breaker.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fantastic Member Talkie Toaster's Avatar

Either Green Scar or War Hulk.
    Bah weep granah weep ninny bong

World Breaker Hulk. He has to be careful of his footsteps not to destroy the planet he's on when he's simply walking.
    Also beat The Sentry to a pulp, minor detail

Fantastic Member

Wwwwworrrrrrrld Breaker strongest

Quote Originally Posted by Thad937 View Post
    It's Green Scar or World Breaker.
    Man I miss Pelletier drawing Hulk :/ If that pic doesn't scream powerful I don't know what does.

Eh, Kind of a tricky question.

Technically speaking all but a few incarnation of the Hulk have limitless potential strength. Joe Fixit could armwrestle Galactus provided he was angry enough

I suppose incarnations like War Hulk or Captain Universe Hulk or any other external powerup, since they combine all of Hulk's limitless potential with additional power sets.

Speaking strictly Hulk no external powerups (Which the Hulk has historically had disdain for,) I'd say the Green Scar has the highest mix of skill, strength, and intellect as well hitting the sweet spot of being able to use both the primal animalistic rage and the towering righteous fury that only an intelligent being can muster

Quote Originally Posted by Jack00 View Post
    World Breaker Hulk. He has to be careful of his footsteps not to destroy the planet he's on when he's simply walking.
    Also beat The Sentry to a pulp, minor detail
    Actually he did that before he went 'World Breaker,' plain old Green Scar Hulk did that.

I've always viewed the 'worldbreaker' less as an incarnation (its really just a royally pissed Green Scar) and more as the point at which Hulk becomes angry enough that he can no longer modulate his strength enough to not cause massive worldwide damage whether he wants to or not. (Believe or not the idea of Hulk getting so angry he starts to glow with gamma energy predates Pak's run, it happened once when he fought the Abomination after Betty's death.)

We'll see where this Doc Green incarnation ranks, though I am predicting a similar situation to The Merged Hulk, where he risks losing control of the primal personalities or burning out the extremis if he gets too angry.

I don't think he shouldn't be considered as an incarnation. Amadeus Cho while Hulk was fighting Skaar said "watch out Hulk, you're turning into the world breaker!" or something like that. In a sense yea I guess he is just a more powerful Green Scar, as he's persona isn't that much altered, but he seems to have less control over what he does because of the immense power he has at that level. And if we get back to the topic, the question was, which Hulk is the most powerful, and World Breaker Hulk is indeed more powerful than just Green Scar, that's why I mentionned him and not Green Scar.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Which incarnation of the Hulk is the strongest?
    Well now according to Remender, Kluh (the Hulk's Hulk) will be the strongest one there is (that is if you interpret him as a Hulk manifestation and not another completely different monster).

I forgot in Waid's run, there was a Hulk who got boosted up by another gamma bomb while trying to save banner from receiving the first gamma bomb (time travel thingy). He looked pretty damn strong.

Cosmic Hulk or War Hulk.

WWH wasn't all that special.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack00 View Post
    I forgot in Waid's run, there was a Hulk who got boosted up by another gamma bomb while trying to save banner from receiving the first gamma bomb (time travel thingy). He looked pretty damn strong.
    In theory.

But he didn't really do anything to prove it, sooooooooo....

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Cosmic Hulk or War Hulk.

WWH wasn't all that special.
    Yeah you're right, he only beated the living shit out of every heroes of earth effortlessly, nothing special here, move along people. -sigh-