Hello everyone.

I'm Masao from France (so, sorry if my post isn't pleasant to read, I may do mistakes).

I have several questions regarding the DCAMU and I need your suggestions and opinion about my idea.

Disappointed because the DCAMU begin with a movie where the Justice League is already meeting and working together (War), I thought a lot about a possibility to customize "my" DCAMU with a "Phase 1" inspired by the MCU (which it did great). The idea was to give solo movies to the super heroes before they meet in War. I also changed things there and there to add more substance to everything. I'll explain just after I show you the list of my DCAMU :

Batman Year One
Superman Man of Tommorow
Wonder Woman Bloodlines (let's just ignore the fact she mention Darkseid)
Superman/Shazam Return of Black Adam
Batman under the red hood
Green Lantern First Flight
Justice League War
Son of Batman
Justice League Throne of Atlantis
The Flashpoint Paradox (Yes ! I dare ! I'll explain)
Batman VS Robin
Batman Bad Blood
Justice League VS Teen Titans
Constantine City of Demons
Justice League Dark
TT The Judas Contract
Suicide Squad Hell to pay
The Death of Superman
Reign of the Supermen
Batman Hush
Apokolyps War

So now let me explain. The goal was to add more substance to the DCAMU but the biggest problem and difficulty was to avoid contradiction and inconsistency in this universe by adding "alien" movies. I badly wanted to add Green Lantern Emerald Knights in the Phase 2 (just for diversity and because there is way too much Batman movies in the DCAMU) for example but the presence of Sinestro ruin everything so I didn't.

Regarding Flashpoint. I didn't read the comics, but after watching the movie, I had to admit that the movie DON'T REBOOT anything ! It isn't a beginning of
a new universe like everyone tells. At the end of the movie, Flash go back in time yes, but the last scene is with Batman (where he gives him his father's letter). This scene can be put anywhere after Justice League War ! The Flashpoint Paradox is not a reboot at all. It's just a Flash "solo" movie. I placed it after Throne of Atlantis because of Aquaman's presence. Personnaly I think it works great like this.

Now I have three questions for you.

1) What do you think of that?
2) Did you have a similar idea?
3) Do you think this can be improved? I didn't watch all the DC Original Animated Movies so maybe other movies (Justice League or solo movies) can be added there and there in the DCAMU and I don't know about that. It's a no for Green Lanter Emerald Knights but maybe another movie can fit because it doesn't contradict the others. What about Justice League Crisis on Two Earth, Superman Unbound, Assault on Arkham etc... ?

Thank you very much for reading me