Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member

Maybe not a couple of years ago. But now i'd say yeah lot's of new original content from movies to T.V. Just watched Outside The Wire damn good action movie and watching the Bridgertons good soap opera.

I use my mom's account. I'm not sure I'd get one if I lose access to hers. It has a good selection, but after I finish watching what I'm watching I don't need constant access to it.

True that, as other companies have started their own streaming services, Netflix's own has diminished (DC and Disney shows and films being up there), but at least some of their original content has been pretty interesting. Especially among the animated department. Shows like Kipo, She-Ra, Tales of Arcadia, etc. and a number of exclusive anime are really good. Of course there are some stinkers in their library that make you wonder how they were greenlit, but overall, I like it. And they still have both Avatar series for the time being (and are looking to rollout at least one or two others in the near future) among other things.

I also have access to Amazon Prime. I tried The Boys. I started laughing at the scene where the guy's girlfriend becomes paste, then realized it wasn't meant to be funny. I dropped it then and there. Their animation side is surprisingly sparse, in general.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Miller View Post
    . Its biggest boondoggle is that it is not owned by a larger company to automatically have access to a certain library.
    That said it does still have exclusive access to certain things like Code Lyoko