View Poll Results: Who will be crowned the UK's Next Drag SUPERSTAR?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • A'Whora

0 0%
  • Asttina Mandella

0 0%
  • Bimini Bon Boulash

0 0%
  • Cherry Valentine

0 0%
  • Ellie Diamond

0 0%
  • Ginny Lemon

0 0%
  • Joe Black

0 0%
  • Lawrence Chaney

0 0%
  • Sister Sister

0 0%
  • Tayce

0 0%
  • Tia Kofi

1 100.00%
  • Veronica Green

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm here for Lawrence Chaney and Veronica Green!
    A'Whora and Tayce annoy me.
    Tia Kofi doesn't really excite me but she's got that underdog storyline working for her, plus I want her to outlast the two mentioned above as comeuppance.
    I suppose Ginny waving g'bye and walking off was better than Charlie Hides just standing there, plus I can understand her reasoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I suppose Ginny waving g'bye and walking off was better than Charlie Hides just standing there, plus I can understand her reasoning.
    So... APPARENTLY... according to Ginny who did an interview with Jodie Harsh for Attitude magazine Ginny swore at Ru??? And what we saw was merely the end of that confrontation, I think, of the walk out. It was one of those frustrating "I won't say everything, but we had words" tea spilling interviews.

I think Heidi said it best on "Purse First" w. Bob the Drag Queen "It's disrespectful. I was raised right, and you don't go into someone else's house and abuse that."
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

No swearing.
    Before the premiere of Drag Race UK series two, there were reports in the press that a queen had walked off the show, swearing at RuPaul and telling him to "f*** off" in the process.
    Asked by Jodie whether she in fact had a few more, erm, choice words for Ru than were shown in the final edit, Ginny replies: "Well, don't read everything you believe in the gutter press, darling.
    "I mean, you saw the edit. Did I flip off Ru? I mean, just have a little look, do your own investigations."
    She goes on: "I can't reveal what went on backstage. But, you know, who knows? Make up your own minds, but don't read everything you believe in the press, darling."
    The freshly-eliminated queen adds: "Do you think I'm the sort of person that would flip off Ru? I mean, come on.
    "As much as you could have feelings at the time, RuPaul is an icon - and from one icon to another, there is nothing but respect, you know?"

Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Interesting. First time I've seen a queen point to the edit and say "see, only what was there happened." HAHAHA! In another interview (about her swearing at Lawrence at the start of the episode) she said "I apologised after, but they didn't show that. They didn't show me being nice."

Interesting...
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Default Fan Art Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN ART FRIDAY

And it's actually on Friday this time! YEY! Progress! There were so many looks from Episode #4 that I knew would make incredible fan art, but I had to go with the three most iconic which is the Essex girls, the Medusa Pig and Lawrence's Sweeney Todd/Leather Face stunner. I'll start my review of this week's episode today, and should have it up tomorrow. ENJOY!

ANGELRTS
    https://www.instagram.com/angellove_art2/

BENJI CAMPBELL
    https://www.instagram.com/l8enji/

JASON OOI
    https://www.instagram.com/mcspiky/

DRAG RACE UK
    EPISODE V

"I can't sing. I can't dance. I can't perform. I've got this in the bag! And just note... that bag is designer, as well" ~ A'Whora

The queens come back in the werk room after Ginny's disqualification. And the queens are shooketh. Collectively they seemed upset; Lawrence and Sister are p*ssed off, Veronica feels it was disrespectful and A'Whora feels Ginny shouldn't have been in the bottom in the first place. Veronica stands up for herself, annoyed she is again being underestimated... AND THEN THE SIRENS GO OFF!!!!
    "My dear queens, in light of the rapidly changing corona virus situation we must cease filming immediately. Drag queens know a thing or two about survival, so stay safe. And I pray we'll be back together soon. Even stronger than before. For now... with my love... sashay... away."

IT'S 7 MONTHS LATER IN THE YOU BETTA WERK ROOM...
    The queens re-enter almost as if it were a new season (or as A'Whora says "it's like an All Stars, but we're all skint"). It was beautifully, after these trying times, to give them all a mini-reboot; and the nudging elbows and mentioning the 'rule of 6' was super cute (awwww, remember when we thought those things would make a difference?). Tayce looked SOOOOOOOOOO SEXY in his red Mortal Combat/Spiderman cat-suit; get in my bed Tayce! Honestly, he's the hottest queen since Kameron Michaels in Season 10. While the queens are required to have kept their looks the same for continuity some things have changed... Tayce and A'Whora now live together, Sister Sister has done quite a bit of cosmetic work on her face, and Lawrence has gained a significant amount of weight (no judgement, A LOT of us did, I completely understand, and I'm frankly surprised more queens hadn't). And then Ru enters, spotting a yellow wig (I assume a dig at all the gays dyeing their hair blonde in lockdown... which I was guilty of, HA!). And then we get the news: "Veronica Green tested positive for Corona virus. She won't be joining us for the rest of the competition." DEVASTATED! I'm thrilled she has an open invitation to return in Season 3, but I'm very sad such a fierce queen has been so unfairly taken out. Lawrence is now THE ONLY contestant with RuPeter Badges, and it's episode 5!!!

The BritCrew enter dressed as a furry elephant, cow and dog; in giant UK glag shorts... and then remove their animal heads... AND IT'S THE THREE ELIMINATED QUEENS! SQUEALLLLLL! Now the queens have to vote to decide who deserves the chance to return to the competition to take Veronica's place (and Ginny Lemon wasn't invited as she disqualified herself. GOOD!).
    • Joe Black (5 votes)
    • Asttina Mandella (2 votes)
    • Cherry Valentine (no votes)

Poor Cherry. She carted out the big guns mentioning she was a front-line worker, fighting to keep everyone safe, and it didn't even bag her a sympathy vote. Joe returns, and I noticed he's 30? Damn! He's had a rough life. I'm 36 and I look a decade younger.
    [SIDE NOTE: if you haven't watched "the Queens in Lockdown" on BBC iPlayer, I'd fully recommend it. It was fascinating, moving, upsetting and beautiful].

RuRu VISION SONG CONTEST
    For the maxi-challenge the queens are divided into two groups and will be representing the UK in the first ever RuRuVision Song Contest. The queens must record their own verse to the song "UK Hun?", style a hot Euro pop look and create their own choreography. Team captains are Joe (as the returning queen) and Lawrence (as the winner of the last challenge... 7 months ago). And Graham Norton will provide the commentary, as he does during the actual EuroVision. Yasssss kween! It was so, so funny.

UNITED KING DOLLS
    This was categorically the best team; so silly, so fun, I smiled the whole time. They looked like a group with matching pink wigs, and camp outfits; they had excellent and varied choreography (kudos to Tayce, she too the reigns and slayyyyyed the choreography). And they had the best lyrics, hands down. A'Whora's verse was the weakest, but it still delivered (and her catsuit was fantastic). It wasn't quite 'as brilliant' as the Frock Destroyers, but it was still an excellent girl group and while I don't feel it was AS DESERVING of a group badge party for the win, I also understand that two of the three people with badges had gone home, and they needed to chuck a few more out there for the stats. So I get it. And ending with "someone do a death-drop" and A'Whora chucking herself to the floor was HILARIOUS! A great button to the performance, kudos UKD!

PERFORMANCE AWARD: Bimini Bon Boulash. What a super star! I couldn't take my eyes off her; she was captivating. Her lyrics were smart, informative. Her outfit was Russian EuroVision tack-tack-tacky (AND I LOVED IT) and she gave us splits, chair stunts and twirls. It was everything I wanted and she stole the show.

BANANA DRAMA
    This group was possibly worse than "Filthy Harmony"? It was just so... dull. I agree the chorus of "UK Hun?" isn't on the same level as "Break-up... Bye Bye" but going second definitely deflated the group in terms of originality. But I honestly think the biggest flaw (outside of the complete mismatching looks) was the choreography. It was so boring, repetitive, not challenging. This was Joe's second chance, it was NOT OKAY to ask Ellie to simplify the already simplified choreography; that is not the attitude of someone fighting to stay. And the verses... were pretty rubbish. Sister's was the most bland, I love Tia but couldn't understand her lyrics until the final line of "call me basic!" (I've heard it 3 times, I genuinely do not understand what she's saying). Ellie and Joe were fine, but nothing exciting (on par to A'Whora, but less energy). This was clearly the losing group; and truthfully I felt Ellie and Joe were the ones to blame for this failure. The only exciting thing about this was Sister's pink cowgirl outfit, very EuroVision.

[TO BE RU-TINUED]
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 02-14-2021 at 05:42 AM.

[PART II]

CATEGORY IS... A DAY THE SEASIDE
    TOOT
    Bimini Bon Boulash. I liked this a lot, it was such a fun take on Victorian bather. When I think classic UK seaside, I do think of those old time postcards, and this was elevated into high fashion with the sheer body and blue sea-cap. BUT... if I didn't know the category, would I see the connection? I'm not sure. Her face was BEAUTIFUL!
    Tayse. This is a toot... just. I think she looked GORGEOUS! I loved this netting and sea-shell detailing, the netted train wrap was fantastic. It just didn't give me seaside, it gave me more sea princess. Had someone done this for the mermaid runway in season 10 I'd have lived! When she said "seashells on the sea shore" I got it, and it was stunning. But almost too abstract. And can we just talk about how BEAT her face was; honestly I think Tayce is the one of the most beautiful drag queen in the show's history (who actually looks like a drag queen, Plastique and Courtney are stunning but they just look like actual women, it's not the same thing).
    ace is BEAT!
    A'Whora. 95% of this is STUNNING! It's such a high-fashion way of doing this idea, loved the shape of the newspaper on her body (showing off the right amount of print), love the giant chips, the red gloves were so smart and the wooden chip-fork was SO CLEVER!!! I just hated the ketchup bottle on her head. It wasn't needed. You have giant chips on you, let's not pretend that tiny ketchup bottle could coat these chips.
    Ellie Diamond. The idea - 10. From the waist up - 10. The tights did not work. I get it was going for the long seagull legs but it was too distracting; and maybe needed more black wrinkles to get that effect of gull scales on the leg, selling the concept more. I think maybe had the feathers gone to the knee, then it would have been perfection. But it was still very good. The 'Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polkadot Bikini' was super fun.

BOOT
    Lawrence Chaney. It was... eh. I like it, and despite her weight gain she still is body perfect in her proportions. I just... don't think making an entire costume around a life preserver is "day at the seaside". Maybe I just didn't like the colour? It's polished, it's fun, I like the net round the collar. The orange streaks in the hair at the front were great. It's just not... seaside enough? Sorry Lawrence.
    Tia Kofi. I actually liked it. It just didn't give me seaside. This was the ice-cream you get at a restaurant, it was NOT a 99! No 99 has a cherry, they have a big chocolate flake, nom nom nom. I didn't hate the idea, it just didn't work. But as a look... as an ice-cream look... I thought it was super cute, and her hair looked QUAFFED! Make-up was great; this was a glow-up just not in the way the judges wanted.
    Sister Sister. To quote a friend: CHIPGATE!!! I'm with A'Whora, I don't believe this wasn't inspired by A'Whora's look, it's very much A'whora's style, and completely different from anything we've seen Sister Sister do... but to steal an idea AND MAKE IT WORSE??? No! No, no, no, no. This was a colossal miss fire and her Untucked attitude was not cute. [Glittered Raspberry]

RUNWAY TROPHY: Joe Black. I LOVED THIS! LOVED IT!!! The detailing, the design, it was all so beautifully constructed and paired together; and it could have gotten so costume-y so easily, but it remained very tasteful. This was the most seaside, this is what happens with UK's crappy seaside weather. The tickets as a scarf, the ice-cream in the hair and chips over her chest. The messed up make-up; and all of it asymmetrical to create the wind effect. It was GENIUS! And the performance gave me gale force wind, henny. This was a SHOOOOOTT!

RUPAUL LOSES HER SH*T!
    Frankly, I agree with Ru. And to those on-line thinking she was being mean: re-watch it and grow-up. She called Joe a star. She said to Tia "Kiddo, you've got it." She cracked jokes with Tia AND she apologized for her tone after (which I don't feel she needed to, but appreciate she did). But it's not unreasonable to say this is the biggest stage for drag in the world, and will catapult your careers to a level you might not have reached otherwise. So TRY! Give more than just "average". And it's not about money, it's not! She wasn't saying "don't buy from H&M period," she was saying "don't JUST buy the H&M outfit, put it on your body and walk down the runway." Glitter it, rhinestone it, distress it, cut the bottom so it's frayed, change the accessories and make it something special. Outside of Joe they had 7 months. Veronica learnt to sow and made half her wardrobe in far less time, so f*cking make it happen!!!
    "IF IT IS FROM H&M YOU BETTER GLITTER THE F*CK OUT OF IT, AND MAKE IT SOMETHING SPECIAL! I want more! I WANT MOOOOORE! Is that asking too much? I don't think so!"

LIPSYNC
    Tia Kofi vs. Joe Black to the Communards "Don't Leave Me This Way". I'm so sad. Oh Joe. I do agree Tia won this lipsync, not by a country mile, but she did more even if it was very pointer sister at the beginning. Joe started strong, and was selling it but then didn't step it up. And I HATED Joe waiting for Tia to do her stunt, so she could chuck herself in front. It wasn't classy, it wasn't sportsmen like, it was dangerous!!! And to STOP lipsyncing to watch another queen with the intent of ruining their stunt... it's just very distasteful. AND IT DIDN'T WORK! Joe looked stupid. Tia solidified the win with that final, silly, after the song bad death-drop. It redeemed her, and I loved it.

OVERALL
    Five for Five. DragRaceUK is everything I want; and running away with the competition! It was uplifting, emotional, warming, beautiful and talented AF! A great runway, a great performance, and lots and lots happened in this time frame. Cannot wait for next week, SO. BLOODY. EXCITED!!!
    ~ rating: 4 out of 5 [grade: [b]A-[b]]

NEXT WEEK...SNATCH GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 02-14-2021 at 05:43 AM.

Bing, Bang, Bong!

UK is killing it! I am getting so much enjoyment from these girls. US, take notes!

I could watch Tia's talking head bits all day long.

So sad about Vernonia. But hopefully she WILL be back for season 3!

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Bing, Bang, Bong!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You put it in my head again, goddammit! It's honestly so catchy.

UK is killing it! I am getting so much enjoyment from these girls. US, take notes!
    Slayyyyyying it. I can't quite work out why. I think it's because the cattiness is more sarcastic and the confessionals are more honest. And I find the UK is so much more organic in the 'tragedy mirror' segment. In the US it feels so forced, in the UK it comes across a lot more naturally.

I could watch Tia's talking head bits all day long.
    Tia really has the goods, she's giving me Adore vibes, she's got all the makings of a super star, she just needs to... connect the dots with her own talent, and embrace it.

So sad about Vernonia. But hopefully she WILL be back for season 3!
    Oh I'm sure she will be, and she will be A THREAT! Of the queens who've come back for a second regular season (Shangela, Cynthia, Eureka and Vanjie) none of them had won a challenge already. And look how big a threat three of them became. I'm sure she'll be back and I'm confident she'd make Top3 in S3.

Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 03-03-2021 at 02:18 PM.

DRAG RACE UK
    EPISODE VII

"Sister Sister copied my entire look. But at the end of the day: I wore it better, I got the badge. So **** you!" ~ A'Whora

The queens come back in the werk room after Joe's elimination. Tia wonders if she's the first person in DragRaceUK her-story to survive 2 lipsyncs (FUN FACT: she is), and then wonders if that makes her a lipsync assassin. Errrr... no. Assassin is not necessarily about longevity, it's about delivering iconic lipsyncs. For my money only Tayce has delivered, what I would call, a mic-drop lipsync (which could explain why Tayce wasn't too impressed by last episode's lipsync). The queen talk about Ru's ICONIC meltdown, and subsequent apology and then Sister Sister gets a bit shady, tag-teaming Tia's 'basic' runway critiques with Ellie... only for Lawrence to jump in and ask Sister Sister if she has a plan to elevate her looks since that too is a criticism the judges have given. And Sister Sister... has no comeback. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, b*tch!!! Crickets...

IT'S A NEW DAY THE YOU BETTA WERK ROOM...
    The queens are jubilant they survived the first episode back. Bimini condrag-ulates Lawrence for making DragRaceUK her-story winning three episodes in a row and the queens joke "at-least you won something" to Tia about her lipsync (which would have been the perfect time to mentioning being awarde 'Baroness Basic' episode #2, hee hee hee). The banter seems far less poisoned tip this morning and I like that, they feel like sisters now. But that could all change as Ru enters the werk room to announce this weeks Maxi challenege... is... SNATCH!! GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUN FACT: the only queen before Lawrence to win three episodes in a row (on a regular season) was Envy Peru on DragRaceHolland. And on DragRace: AllStars the only queens to win three episodes in a row are Chad Michaels, Shannel, Alaska, Ben dela Creme and Manila Luzon.

SNATCH GAME
    This is it, this is the challenge we are all waiting for and it often separates the front-runners from the pack. It's the challenge you have the most time to prepare, it's the challenge you have numerous references for success from previous seasons to build your ideas round. As A'Whora says "this is what you'll be remembered for" (and she's not the first queen to express that statement). And if that wasn't enough pressure, last season delivered two of the most ICONIC Snatch Game performances from Baga Chipz' Maggie Thatcher and the Vivienne's Donald Trump

THE GOOD
    Sister Sister as Psychic Sally. This is an example of referential successes. Psychics are a very safe ways to survive Snatch Game, you can prepare bits before and writing the actual answer is always funny. Sister added an extra layer by setting up a joke and veering left, seeing a big role in Ru's future then adding "it has cheese and ham on it" was very funny. As was the possession. SMART! Did she deliver huge belly laughs, no? But it was a very well planned, very intelligent way to be safe. Kudos.
    Ellie Diamond as Matt Lucas aka Vicky Pollard. It was a good imitation. The voice wasn't perfect, and it dropped out at points but overall a good impersonation with lots of energy. The issue was... it wasn't that funny. I was SHOCKED she didn't do the obvious joke of not writing anything and when asked for her answer say "yeah but, no but, yeah but, no, but... cos... [insert story about why she didn't write anything]" It was the most obvious joke, and would have been very funny. AND provides you cover for one of the answers, which is also smart.
    Tayse as Jane Turner aka Kath Day-Knight. I didn't know who this was... at-all. It was funny(ish).

THE BAD
    Tia Kofi as Mel B. I wish she'd done Dame Shirley Bassey. She didn't look like MelB, she didn't have the voice and the leopard print was barely there. LEOPARD PRINT CAT SUIT!!! It's OBVIOUS!!! Tia had done so well in the other two acting challenges, I was surprised how badly she did... how unfunny it was, how... I mean three different Eddie Murphy references and NOT ONE SPICE GIRLS REFERENCE??? In terms of terrible Snatch Games, it's up there with Brita's Jennifer Holliday (one joke, repeated over and over, that wasn't even funny to start with).
    Lawrence Chaney as Miriam Margolyes. Ru said all Lawrence had to do was add himself to the role and... Lawrence didn't. I will say she looked the part, and at moments really captured Miriam's expression and energy. But where she went wrong was the concept. Miriam Margolyes statements are OUTrageous because she's old. It's shocking and hilarious to see a revered old actress talking about creaming her knickers on a national chat show... when it's a 20-something guy parroting the lines, the charm is gone. The overall idea just didn't work from conception.
    A'Whora as Louie Spence. She did a decent impersonation with tons of energy; the look was good and the lisp was fun. I just... don't know many people who like Louie Spence. He's not fun, he's just annoying; and since Drag Queens became mainstream his camp b*tchiness is no longer unique (and was never really enjoyable). That's not to say you can't make him funny, but A'Whora didn't have a USP to unlock this. The reveals were fine, a little inorganic. It just wasn't funny.

SNATCH GAME TROPHY: Bimini Bon Boulash as Katie Price. Oh my god! From the first second she was looking away and combing her hair I knew this would be good, but WOW!!! This solidified Bimini's place in the Top3 of this season; guaranteed. "Is it cold in here or is it just my nimpplesss?" WAS. HILARIOUS!! One of the best opening lines, right up there with Gigi Goode's Maria the Robot "whatsup b*tch?" The way she slurred and played with her words ("pwesss") was super fun. And the very idea her implants got held at gunpoint in South Africa made me cackle! This was ICONIC!

[TO BE RU-TINUED]

[PART II]
    CATEGORY IS... PER-HISTORIC DRAG FROM 1 BILLION YEARS B.C.
    [FUN FACT: Season 10 had a per-historic runway planned that they never did, which is why so many of the queens 'evil twin' look were all brown, leopard and bones... so the fact Aquaria's look would work on this runway is very telling]

TOOT
    Tayse. Was it flawless, no; it wasn't even that original an idea; but she SOLD IT! I've not seen a voodoo witch doctor done this manic and creepy on the runway, LOVED the bone in her mouth and her face... was... STUNNING! But this time disturbing stunning; while still beautiful, how did she manage that? Loved the huge nails and the hair with the hoops was so fun and the scream was everything. SELLING IT!! She's a KWEEN!!
    A'Whora. This was easily the best of the leopard/bone dresses. I love that she has fierce makeup under the mask, that was attention to detail. I love the 3D printed boning. The fur jacket hanging half off her arms and the varied prints on the jacket were AWESOME; it was just all so chique. I wasn't sure about the padding round the waist, but regardless it was still very beautiful and miles better than everyone else doing this concept. Just not a gag like Aquaria's.

BOOT
    Sister Sister. Ultimately... cave woman, bone mask, leopard print. It's been done. And hilariously this is basically A'Whora's look but styled worse, HA! That said the huge beehive wig, the bone pussycat and the silhouette that's different for Sister is very good, so it's a (soft) boot.
    Lawrence Chaney. It's not bad, let me be clear. Her body is on point, her make-up is great; they always are and I love the snarling sabertooth sleeve. But for prehistoric if all you do is wear leopard print in a modern dress style, I have to boot it. Sorry. I think the messed teeth were fun, I liked the scars, but this was a 6, needed to be dialed up to a 10.
    Ellie Diamond. I love that someone did the Flintstones, that's where my mind would go. But this was... so basic and barely gave me Pebbles. It's stripes of fabric glued to a body suit. The End. Boot. And the leather thigh-high boots are completely wrong for this runway.
    Tia Kofi. I love the idea, but it's... just very costume and Alan Carr was right, it gave me pigeon. The head piece needed to be as detailed as Ellie Diamond's pigeon last week. Not just a little baseball cap on the head.

RUNWAY TROPHY: Bimini Bon Boulash. This is GORGEOUS! It's so chique, the covered eyes, the braided white blonde hair, the way the feathers and fabric bobbed and bounced and flowed on the runway, and just the idea to be a prehistoric amoeba is WONDERFUL! It's only fault... if you have to explain it (which she had to)... did it work? I'm torn, but ultimately it's a) not like Aquaria's b) is the most exciting idea on the runway. It's just such a high fashion concept I cannot NOT give it the trophy.

LIPSYNC
    Lawrence Chaney vs. Tia Kofi to Cathy Dennis' "Touch Me". Firstly why was this not a Jessie Ware song? #RUDE! Secondly, I was thrilled Lawrence was in the bottom. I adore him, don't get me wrong but it's not fair to put A'Whora there. Like A'Whora I was worried Lawrence's stats would unfairly save him; thankfully the right decision was made. And here's some more stats for you: in 16 seasons RuPaul has never, EVER sent someone home with 3 wins. Ever. I was not concerned Lawrence would go home. Truthfully I didn't think it was a great lipsync, lots of arm-ography but I mostly blame the song. It gave little flare, no emotion and few comedic lines to play with. This felt more like a Season 1 DragRaceUK lipsync (which let's be honest, were almost all rubbish). Honestly the only good part was Lawrence knee-jump-slamming into the floor. THAT was fierce. Lastly I do love Tia, and after she found out she was going her delivery of "are you sure?" was SO FUNNY!!!

#TiaWozRobbed

OVERALL
    Last year's Snatch Game was hugely iconic and entertaining, this year felt like a massive letdown (especially considering how strong this season has been thus far). The runway was overshadowed by Aquaria and the lipsync was... the least good one of the season. It's a shame that Snatch Game has been the worst episode of the season, BUT the queens are all still magical and Bimini SLAYYYYYYED!
    ~ rating: 3 out of 5 [grade: B-]

NEXT WEEK...a sowing challenge. So on paper good for A'Whora, Lawrence and Ellie, pretty good for Sister Sister... bad for Tayce
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 02-21-2021 at 06:26 AM.

Bimini was EVERYTHING! Omg, I laughed and laughed. GOLD!!!

I am going to miss Tia

Kieran, quick question, why do you spell Tayce "Tayse"?

I've just moved house, and I have had no WiFi since last Thursday, so I'm sorry, sorry, sorry this is all so behind, I'll catch-up both episodes on the weekend. I promise. Until then it's FAN ART FRIDAY (on Wednesday)

ANASTASIA
    https://www.instagram.com/anaiuart/

HUNBELIEVEABLE ART
    https://www.instagram.com/hunbelievableart/

JOAO VICTOR MATHIELO
    https://www.instagram.com/jvmathi/
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 03-03-2021 at 02:11 PM.

Bimini was EVERYTHING! Omg, I laughed and laughed. GOLD!!!
    Honestly, I'd have never... EVER guessed that Bimini was gonna slayyyyyyyy Snatch Game. Honestly, it was so good, it's possibly in my Top10 favourite Snatch Game performances ever! Ohhhh... what are you 10 favourite Snatch Game characters?

I am going to miss Tia
    Me too... I'm sad I couldn't find some fan art I liked of her saying "Are you sure?" LOL!!!

Kieran, quick question, why do you spell Tayce "Tayse"?
    Because... I'm an idiot... and I can't f*ckin' spell!!! HAHAHAHAHA!