View Poll Results: Who will be crowned the UK's Next Drag SUPERSTAR?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • A'Whora

0 0%
  • Asttina Mandella

0 0%
  • Bimini Bon Boulash

0 0%
  • Cherry Valentine

0 0%
  • Ellie Diamond

0 0%
  • Ginny Lemon

0 0%
  • Joe Black

0 0%
  • Lawrence Chaney

0 0%
  • Sister Sister

0 0%
  • Tayce

0 0%
  • Tia Kofi

1 100.00%
  • Veronica Green

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

DRAG RACE UK
    EPISODE VIII

"Now I need to work my charm: alright Sister Sister... want a blowie?" ~ A'Whora

The queens come back in the werk room after Tia's elimination. And everyone is in a good humour, without being petty or 'victorious'. A'Whora asks the ominous question "Who should go home next?" and throws out Sister's name, Sister calls out Ellie on coasting; and Lawrence agrees it's in-between. Bimini brings up badges, and... well... they aren't wrong. It's episode 8, if you don't have a win, your chances of winning the crown are pretty slim (RE: non-existent).

IT'S A NEW DAY THE YOU BETTA WERK ROOM...
    And in the great tradition of the leeeeegendary documentary "Paris is Burning" (1990) the British library is about to open... official! Because Reading is what? FUNDAMENTAL!!! (I will say no-one slayed, but Sister Sister rightly won).

Sister Sister. Her fat joke about Lawrence was well done, because it was with love and set up to NOT be a fat joke, very clever. Her impression of Bimini was SPOT ON! So impressive. "I would love to see you slip into something long and flow-y... like the Thames!"
    Ellie Diamond. Her read of Lawrence was weak, but I did love the electric chair joke for Bimini.
    Lawrence Chaney. "Ellie Diamond you're so stupid... you studied for your Covid test!
    Tayce. She had a funny reads for Lawrence, and his Ellie read, while not gut busting, was clever, so I liked it.
    A'Whora. Her read of Sister was rubbish but THE SHADE of talking about sitting her ass on Tayce's tongue, oh my god!!! I DIED! So so so funny. Tayce was wetting himself, I loved it. WE CAN SAY CONFIRMED
    Bimini Bon Boulash. "Sister Sister you have such a kind face... THE KIND YOU THROW BRICKS AT!!!" BWAHAHAHA! I actually think she did so well, her reads of Ellie and Sister were a great 'one-two' off her read of A'Whora.

LOCKDOWN SUPER (S)HEROES!
    This weeks Maxi challenge is to transforms yourself into a lockdown Super-(s)hero BUT you have to use these mismatched material from a standard lockdown house. Your own hair, shoes and undergarments can be used but the rest needs to be 100% lockdown loot. IT'S AN UNCONVENTIONAL CHALLENGE!!! This was really made famous by Project Runway but Drag Race has embraced it as a challenge; think "Drag On A Dime", "Farm to Runway" or last DragRaceUK's first season with the "Car Boot" challenge; this is complicated material, much of it won't sow, very little it stretch-fabric... it's NOT. EASY! And then Raven stops by!!! RAVEN!!! Love her! And gives some very, very useful make-up tips to Lawrence and Sister.

CATEGORY IS... LOCKDOWN SUPER (S)HEROES
    TOOT
    Tayse. I loved this, I'm sorry but I did... I thought from the waist up it was so, so chique. The ruffled sleeves, the corset body, the silhouette; it was making brillo pads into genuine fabric. The pussy-cat wig was a perfect choice to accent the huge ruffled shape of the entire look and it morphed shape depending on the arm placement. So good. The panties were an issue, true but a minor one in my opinion. The overall effect was powerful and worked a charm. And she sold it, she looked like Grace Jones. I just hated the white strings at the back.
    Ellie Diamond. Do I think this was very well executed, yes. Do I love the candy princess and the plunger used as a candy scepter? Yes. Does this feel like every other silhouette she's done, concept too? Absolutely. There is just no versatility, but she did this so well I have to toot it. And I normally hate asymmetric, but this time I enjoyed it, as a candy princess would be a whole hodge-podge of shapes and materials.

BOOT
    Bimini Bon Bloulash. I didn't like this, the colour combo works, but the cheap red tissue paper looked unflattering. The shape was all over the shop and I don't think the bleach blonde hair helped. It just looked so cheap. Very poor execution.
    Lawrence Chaney. I thought what she made was, on some level, impressive, as it's not stretch fabric. The bow on her neck was cute, and the lining of orange did 'pop' against the blue. But ultimately this was a swimsuit with a corset and some over sexualised orange feather dusters. It's not terrible, it's not even bad, just... pretty basic and not exciting in the least.
    Sister Sister. The idea... has merit. I do like the concept of a face poking out through a huge garden of flowers. But it just didn't have cohesion. I think it was the body suit, had it been tighter and better made, the look would have worked more successfully. A valiant effort, but just not quite there.

RUNWAY TROPHY: A'Whora. STUNNING!!! The giant blue plastic ruffles, shaped in a rosette on either side, with the blue smurf Covid mask (done by Sister in the entrance, but done RIGHT on this runway). The hair and face beat, the shiny effect of the material, the silver round the bodice matching the silver eye-shadow. Blue for the NHS was such a clever treat. It was stunning. The sheer on the top too, ughhhhhh... it was a show stopper. I love a train AND WHEN SHE 'POP'ed the ruffle arms... that was a moment was a moment. Covid Nineteena slayyyyyyyed!

LIPSYNC
    Tayce vs. Sister Sister to Jess Glynne's "Don't Be So Hard On Yourself". Love this song, great choice. Tayce is just so beautiful, it's impossible not to look at her. Bouncing along the runway, and arm dancing in those ruffles was amazing. The lean back was super fun, and the shapes her outfit made during the whole performance, morphing from one shape to the next, it's just mesmerizing. She is such a great performer, truly the best we've had in the DragRaceUK. A lipsync ASSASSIN even! Her final spin to a sleep was beautiful, how can you not be enamored? Scene stealing. Oh and Sister... was there. #Rude.
    LIPSYNC TROPHY: Tayce.

OVERALL
    I love design challenges, I LOVE unconventional materials made into outfits (made famous by Project Runway), so this was an episode I'd adore. True, it won't go down in the her-story books outside of A'Whora's look (and even then...). Considering how many episodes this season have been truly ICONIC, this was just safe! BUT it was still a super fun time, with a super fun cast, and even at it's 'least' exciting.... gurl, it's more interesting than 95% of Season 13. #tea
    ~ rating: 4 out of 5 [grade: [b]B+[b]]
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 03-09-2021 at 03:12 PM.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

It's FAN ART SOME SORT OF DAY . Apologies. I've been so busy unpacking and preparing for film work, here are the latest reviews (the other one will follow in about an hour)

JASON OOI
    https://www.instagram.com/anaiuart/

RIK DRAWS
    https://www.instagram.com/jvmathi/

ZACRUZIO VELLATI
    https://www.instagram.com/hunbelievableart/
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

DRAG RACE UK
    EPISODE IX

"Not a joke, just a fact." ~ Bimini Bon Boulash

The queens come back in the werk room after Sister's elimination. Tayce is celebratory, as she should be, she is the ASSASSIN!!! There was a hilarious moment where Tayce says to A'Whora "You're a seasmtress" then looks at Ellie "You're a... a" AND JUST MOVES ON! BWHAHAHA! Shade! A'Whora celebrates her win and her second badge. It's the Top5, and Ellie... decides to fish for compliments about her place in the competition. Yes, badges come up, and yes... she doesn't have one. Why is Ellie acting like it's unfair?

The Top5 enter and all the badges are on display. Ellie brings up "I feel underestimated" AGAIN... it's not the queens underestimating you, my love, it's RuPaul. He's not given you a win. This isn't like Veronica earlier in the season who was still be underestimated by the queens DESPITE being one of the only winners (at the time), this is someone who has yet to prove herself as a true contender for the crown. And no Ellie, it was not a completely different silhouette. Everything you do is a bodysuit with either chaps or a short skirt attached. It's boring.

RuRu COMEDY CLUB
    This weeks Maxi challenge the queens must put on a comedy night, celebrating love. They must write stand-up about relationships, break-up and unrequited love; and on the main stage they'll perform in-front of a live audience... of inanimate objects. SHADE! There is a lot of drama about the order Ellie chooses, I don't think Lawrence comes off too well (but he was 100% correct "don't ask if we're okay, either assign it or be nicey-nicey, don't try and be both"). True. I get why A'Whora was pissed, she was thrown under the bus, and to rub salt in the wound: "I've got a pretty big chance going after A'Whora" was SO RUDE! And Bimini said the ultimate truth "At the end of the day, it's about the material, the laughs, it's not where you are."

A'Whora. She was told it was too blue by Alan Carr and did not listen (FUN FACT: the phrase she used that was bleeped was "gaping assh*les" and the reason it was bleeped is her nan did NOT give permission for that phrase to be used in association with her name). I will say A'Whora looks beautiful, reminds me of Pearl in her Despy awards; with the glittered, skin tight dress and white hair. The deepening of her voice at the punchline is a funny idea, it just didn't have confidence to translate it into a laugh. Her physical comedy was her most successful bit, she's good at it (as we saw when she was an Essex girl). I think maybe she should have done a character to free herself more in her head. My favourite part was RuPaul helping her out with "How dumb was she?" when she tripped over lines. Sweet.

Ellie Diamond. I didn't care for this, it was the most uncomfortable one to watch (for me, personally). I praise the commitment to the evil Gollum voice but... god, it was awkward. It felt so desperate. It was so sexual, reminded me of Blu's Mary Berry, a crude way to seek attention. I also hated the "nooooo" voice being exactly the same as the Gollum voice. I was waiting for the punchline that he's only been going on dates with his Dirty Diamond alter-ego in his head, and it never came. The funniest part was skipping right over the unfunny jokes, but that's not comedic ability, it was a happy accident that it was amusing in it's failings.
    Lawrence Chaney. I was... so disappointed. She wasn't bad, but of all the queens I'd assume she was the most comfortable at standup, the most experienced at making others laughs with actual punchline jokes... but a lot of his skit felt... too... amateur. Taking too long to get into the actual set, too long with each set-up. Once she got into her story it got better. I wish she had done 'inaudible Scottish' for her parents; it's an old gag, but it always works. The punchline of the mum shouting "Nick, ya son wants to tell ya he's gayyyyy!" was very funny. Possibly the best pure joke of the night, in fact.
    Tayce. Alan Carr gave him the beans on toast joke, he should have gone further; made the entire thing about 'my love life is rubbish, but let me tell you how much I love these various recipes'. But it was still good. Firstly, as always, Tayce was gorgeous, that mug is stunning, the hair looked expensive. QUAFFED!!! Her dig at Ellie was funny, the hook ups on JustEat app delivery made me smile. The beans on toast was SO GOOD! I wish she'd done it all about that. Falling to the floor in lust was so so good. Loved writing "I love you" in alphabetti spaghetti... GO WITH FOOD! But I'm proud she didn't do badly. I actually thought she was the third best.

COMEDY TROPHY: Bimini Bon Boulash. Firstly, I was so sad the strong Italian name of "Steve" didn't get in the final cut. Secondly Bimini looked AMAZING! This is the most Glamazon she's looked all season. This was giving me Golden Age of Hollywood royalty. She was the most comfortable and at ease, and confident in her stand-up. She paced the joked and had excellent punchlines. Hit, after hit, after hit. SO GLAD she mentioned Dibley, playing with the panel is smart and it was a topper-for-her-topper. Kudos. She understands the use of pauses, and how to deliver a good punchline; the speed, the rhythm. It was a smiling assassin! Not a joke, just a fact. And she even got in some topical viewpoints about the patriarchy. BRAVA!!!

CATEGORY IS... STONES ON THE RUNWAY, DRIPPING IN JEWELS
    TOOT
    Lawrence Chaney. It absolutely is Doctor Who crystal monster, B-movie alien. I got it, she sold it. She played with the judges on the runway, the headpiece is great and it looked EXPENSIVE!!! Yes, it's just a body suit but she is DRIPPING in rhinestones. It's an alien version of Ben dela Creme's 'Rudemption' runway.
    Tayse. The face, perfection. The hair, expensive. And I didn't hate it. It was an elevated version of Monet X Change's 'plastic fantastic' runway from All Stars 4. It's not the most creative, but it certainly looked beautiful and shiny and well put together. Even stones on her tights, love it.

BOOT
    A'Whora. I didn't like this, actually. There seemed little shape on the body, the IV bag was... odd... I get "drippping... IV" but it was a poorly connected idea that didn't go anywhere. Why was the stoned goddess in hospital? I like the curls in the hair and earrings, but it all didn't seemed like it went. It's basically jewels tacked onto an ill fitted beige bodysuit.
    Ellie Diamond. I'm so bored. Your runways need to stop being this repetitive!

RUNWAY TROPHY: Bimini bon Bloulash. GAG! I thought it had such bravery and creativity, the NERVE in Charisma uniqueness nerve and talent. The stones spots on her face, the ache stone pattern down this huge blazer, the short, spiked hair; she looked like Brigitte Nielsen. It was such a dangerous idea and really shined. Her attitude gave us that punk 80s b*tch. It wasn't even gross, it was just glamorous zits. Super shocked and impressed and in awe of her mind. Didn't love the odd granny pant/white middle, but it's a minor critique on such a stellar lewk. And oh my god when Ru said there's an actress she looks like and she bounced back "Meryl Streep"; it's that kind of quick wit that won her Snatch Game. HILARIOUS!!!
    SIDE NOTE: Also Michelle - ache has been worn on the runway before... Miz Cracker on AS5 in the 'Prom Kween' runway.

LIPSYNC
    Tayce vs. A'Whora to Dustry Springfield's "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me". This is the only double save that has been justified since Yvie vs Brooke (though to be clear, it's not in that league). Where to begin? Starting with tears down A'Whora's face while Tayce's eyes glaze over into 'game face'. A'whora moving to the back, arms power pointing in beat to the music, Tayce not moving, slow, slow, slow build; little finger curl, feeling every emotion. That one turn in the same spot, a simple act that shows she's in control and powerful. A'Whora giving the drama, Tayce holding her own. A'whora in the spotlight, living her life, marching forward to slide into goal. Tayce spins on the floor, one hand to "leaddd meeeee!" WIN! WIN!!! WINNERS! It was stunning. Incredible song, truly should have been a double save, Symone vs. Kandy had nothing on this!
    LIPSYNC TROPHY: Tayce
    FUN FACT: Tayce is the official lipsync assassin of the UK; no other queen has survived 3 lipsyncs in DragRaceUK.

OVERALL
    Once again Bimini SLAYYYYYYED! While the actually mini-challenge and main challenge weren't anything to write home about as a collective whole, the episode itself was chook full of drama and that lipsync at the end just... broke the gong. I am so excited, nervous, eager, worried for the next episode. All I need is Bimini to win it yet again, and she will take the crown. Whoop whoop!

NEXT WEEK...an acting challenge "BeastEnders" hahahaha. AND PUPPETS!!! Everyone loves puppets!
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 03-09-2021 at 05:19 PM.

It's FAN ART WEDNESDAY . And with that... I'm all caught up, ready for Thursday! Whoop whoop!

JASON OOI
    [URL="https://www.instagram.com/mcspiky/"]https://www.instagram.com/anaiuart/

STACEY FOX
    https://www.instagram.com/stacey_foxy/

TIM WANG
    [URL="https://www.instagram.com/twang.art/"][URL="https://www.instagram.com/zacruzio/"]https://www.instagram.com/hunbelievableart/

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Honestly, I'd have never... EVER guessed that Bimini was gonna slayyyyyyyy Snatch Game. Honestly, it was so good, it's possibly in my Top10 favourite Snatch Game performances ever! Ohhhh... what are you 10 favourite Snatch Game characters?

Because... I'm an idiot... and I can't f*ckin' spell!!! HAHAHAHAHA!
    HA! It is all good. I was not sure if maybe the show made her edit her name ala Jan Sport

I don't know if I can come up with a top 10 performances for snatch game, but based on how hard I laughed...

Bimini, Jujubee (Eartha Kit), Shae (Flav), Katya (Bjork), & Ginger Minj (Adele).

Also Kenya Michael's Beyoncé was so bad it was funny.

DRAG RACE UK
    EPISODE IX

"I've got my wand in hand, and granting wishes left, right and centre." ~ Tayce

The queens come back in the werk room after A'Whora's elimination. Tayce is a beam of light, as always, and so grounded about the reality of the situation (which i respect. And Lawrence is still upset, Ellie is defending herself and then Lawrence drops the SHADIEST cut "it didn't get you a badge though, was it worth it?" Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh b*tch! I loved it... hee hee hee!

The Top4 enter, Tayce is looking INCREDIBLE in this mesh trenchcoat/stunning flowing cape ensemble. His body is WOOF! Incredible! Ellie is still delusional that she's doing well, Lawrence is still hurt, but none of that matters... because today is a good ol' fashion bitch fest. And we're doing it... WITH PUPPETS!!! Because why? Everyone loves puppets.
    Ellie Diamond (w. Tayce). She took far too long to get the puppet out. Then she made her Italian... and it just wasn't funny.
    Lawrence Chaney (w. Ellie). Was... oddly not funny again??? Though in his defense this was the hardest puppet, as Ellie has the least personality.
    Tayce (w. Bimini). The puppet didnt look like Bimini, but it was great energy, and the accent was all over the shop in a very funny way. Great references, and his smile is just gorgeous. A good effort.

PUPPET TROPHY: Bimini Bon Boulash (w. Lawrence). Hilarious! The voice was consistent and funny, the puppet looked so stupidly fun as last week's 'prolapse' inspired pink gemstone runway. HAHA! So shady! The whole thing about choreography and "put your first foot forward / ah no, that's too complicated, a canne do that" was SO FUNNY! And then shade at the end. This is how a winner does it, Bimini is unstoppable!

BEASTENDERS
    This weeks Maxi challenge the queens must over-act in the BBC's hottest soap opera, playing larger than life characters, who's path's cross in the nations favourite pub.... the Kween Dick. HAHAHA! Bimini assigns the roles, as the winner of the mini-challenge, but it's all very fair and everyone's happy. Tayce trying on Bimini's breast plate was just silly joy. LOVE that she is leaving it 'as is', and not trying to match the pigment to her skin. I am so bored of this Lawrence/Ellie drama, it's not the kind of b*tchiness I like... BUT... I had a slight change of heart after Lawrence said "You've slept on my sofa, I've got you gigs, we're close." I mean that's a fair point, friendship OUTSIDE does super-seed 'it's a competition/play the game' attitudes. It's one thing to compete and try to beat the other, because you want to win... it's another thing to ACTIVELY try and make your friend fail. I'd be upset is my friend from BEFORE the competition tried to sabotage me.

The decoration of the Kween Dick was so fun, all the little details of the beers being "Scaredy Tap" and "Much Bitter", the wine is "Di Vino de Campo", Cocktails: "Sum Ting Strong". And as crisps... "Baga Fishaay Chipz". And WHAT was with Mickeyyyy and why was it so funny? AND HE WAS THE GUEST JUDGE!!! I love the show when it's actively just stupid, and this was delightfully dumb. Does anyone know who voiced him? And before I critique, I will agree this is one of the best final acting challenges of any series. No one was bad. NO ONE!
    Bimini Bon Boulash as Scat Slater (based on Kat Slater). She looked... pretty accurate to Kat Slater. She didn't have many highs and lows, she's very one note in aggressive... but so is Kat Slater. She did get a few of the mannerisms in the quieter moments.
    Ellie Diamond as Thot Bottom (based on Dot Cotton). She didn't have the voice at all; that was a major issue for me. The "ooooohhhhhhh" is iconic Dot. Where was the cigarette??? And this was the best character to have; this is the role that got BAFTA nominated. I didn't see any Dot there; and she's arguably the most famous Eastenders characters. Her bits where she was shagged by mickey was funny, but that's not how an old lady shags. It just had no detail. No concept.
    Lawrence Chaney as Phylis Bitchell (based on Phil Mitchell). He actually sounded like a version of Phil, and had good energy, finding highs and lows in that 'one note' voice. YES, he was a struggle bus in rehearsal but the final product was great. I thought he was actually quite creepy and threatening in a few moments. He was really, really good!

COMEDY TROPHY: Tayce as Karen Bitchell (based on Sharon Mitchell). Honestly she slayed this! There were so many Sharon-isms in the performance. Subtle, clever. Even that fake smile was pure Sharon. The frozen eye stare was so Sharon. That smile, the way she said dirty, "filthyyy mouuuuth" so Sharon. And on top of Sharon-isms she added lots of fun... the hair flips, silly wink toe the camera, the head turns to the dramatic music. This was a great performance AND the hardest role. I thought she was so good, and playing a layered b*tch is not easy. Just ask Bimini.

CATEGORY IS... PANTO DAMES
    No-one was an ugly stepsister... shame. Shame on all of you!
    TOOT
    Tayse. I loved this! We've had wings on the runway before, but this was such a fun take on a fairy godmother. Which is sometimes the panto dame. Not often, admittedly... but it does happen occasionally. Yes it's a bodysuit with stuff glued to it, but as always it's paired beautifully, the accessories is key. The fur tail train which bounces as she shuffles, the little wings, the tiara and wand. It all looked beautiful and I LOVED the silver swirls in the hair. I thought this runway combined with her performance should have made her win.
    Bimini bon Bloulash. Hmmmmm... this is technically ugly. But it's also VERY panto dame. The bad make-up and wart on the chin was a great touch, contrasting the ribbons and bows and 'classically' feminine colours. It wasn't a show-stopper, this was more the outfit the dame wears before the end of Act I. But she sold it on the runway with her super 'bloke' walk. A simple idea, but very on brand for Bimini, playing with what 'is' gender.
    Ellie Diamond. This is very beautiful. I could see a panto dame wearing this at the grand finale, when she's become the ruler of the town (or whatever). The body is right, the look is great. It's just... so expected for Ellie. I liked the queen of hearts make-up for her lips. And it looked expensive. But for Ellie... meh.

RUNWAY TROPHY: Lawrence Chaney. I loved this creative take on panto dame, it's Widow Twankey is she was a seamstress. So it fits the brief but is unique and inventive. The sowing machine on the head was great, the pop of yellow in the shoes, matching the measuring tape as the belt and the headpiece. Accented by mint green hair and trimming with two VERY panto fabrics. It wasn't a gag, but it was so polished and beautiful and very much the winner this week. Needles in the arms, he's behind you on the bloomers. Just fantastic.

LIPSYNC
    Tayce vs. Ellie Diamond to Steps' "Last Thing on My Mind". I think it should have been Bimini vs. Ellie, personally. There. I said it. Moving on. I love Steps but this wasn't a good lipsync song, ESPECIALLY for the final lipsync battle. But I think Tayce, as always, did a great job. He played well with the beats of the songs and strutted at all the right moments. Lying on the floor, being playful, dropped back to the floor at just the right moment. And I was impressed Ellie did keep up, to a degree. Though the stunts later on just felt more and more desperate.
    FUN FACT: Tayce joins the VERY rare club of surviving 4 lipsyncs; the only other two to achieve that is Kameron Michaels and Miss Abby OMG.

OVERALL
    A testament to this season, that the final acting challenge is one of the strongest, because this cast is on fire. It was an episode full of heart, cheek, comedy, solid performances and not a single 'boot' look. Kudos, UK Season 2. You're smashing it, and you've won all our hearts. Very very sad we'll have no more of these wonderful queens by the end of the week.

TOMORROW...we crown a winner, baby!!!!!
    #TeamBimini
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 03-17-2021 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    I don't know if I can come up with a top 10 performances for snatch game, but based on how hard I laughed...
    Bimini, Jujubee (Eartha Kit), Shae (Flav), Katya (Bjork), & Ginger Minj (Adele).
    My TOP TEN "Snatch Games" would be (in no particular order):
    Alaska (Mae West), Ben dela Creme (Maggie Smith), Ben dela Creme (Paul Lynde), Baga Chipz (Maggie Thatcher), Aquaria (Melania Trump), Gigi Goode (Maria the Robot), Bimini Bon Boulash (Katie Price), Chad Michaels (Cher), Ginger Minj (Adele) and Jujubee (Eartha Kitt)

It's FAN ART (WEDNESDAY) . One more episode, and we'll have a winner! I'm gonna miss this season so much.

JONATHAN CHARLES
    https://www.instagram.com/jonwarobick/

RIK DRAWS
    https://www.instagram.com/rikdrawsthings/

ZOWIE
    https://www.instagram.com/zowierox/

With less than 24 hours to do till we have our winner, I ask you... WHICH TEAM ARE YOU ON?

I'll answer... because I want it on record!
    I'm #TeamBimini
    - I picked her as my 'front runner' from the promos, so would love to be proved to have excellent taste
    - she has the best stats, and frankly I'm tired of the best stats not winning. It nullifies the point of the competition if it happens too often, which it has (S11, AS4, S12, UK1, Canada, AS5). It's time the best stats reign supreme!
    - I think she's absolutely shined. Outside of the first episode, she has really been a stellar performer. She was fantastic in the RuSical, the best performer in "United KingDolls", WON SNATCH GAME! WON PUPPETS!!! And has had a clear, strong message of who she is from the very beginning. She's be a great representative for the crown and a very unique winner for the series.
    - and I quite love the stat of the first ever person to be in the bottom ep#1 going onto winning the entire season! What a unique journey!
    - and I think Lawrence, the front runner for so long, has just... lost all his shine since lockdown. I feel so bad for him, but clearly it really damaged what made him special. I hope he finds it again in time for UK AllStars (probably after Season 4 next year)
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 03-17-2021 at 04:21 PM.

Well! The winner was the one I really liked for a while but not the one I've really liked in the last few episodes.
    To be fair, I think we all know who Ru wanted to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Well! The winner was the one I really liked for a while but not the one I've really liked in the last few episodes.
    To be fair, I think we all know who Ru wanted to win.
    I don't mind Lawrence winning, I liked him a lot and he is a very, very good queen. And he did really well for a lot of it, and now we finally have a 'big girl' crowned queen. But I wanted 'stats' to win; as that hasn't happened since S10. *le sigh*