Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Havok & Polaris
    Cannonball & Lila Cheney
    Cannonball & Mirage
    Cannonball & Smasher

What’s the criteria being used here? I don’t recall anything between Kurt and Ororo besides a drop of flirting.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BadBadBeans View Post
    What’s the criteria being used here? I don’t recall anything between Kurt and Ororo besides a drop of flirting.
    Not sure, they’ve done a lot of flirting over the years.

1D81139E-3479-4796-B42C-66B6DB1B8F8C.jpg

B329171F-67AA-43FD-B7F7-6A3537F55572.jpg

And I was never quite sure who Kurt was jealous of when CC was playing about with this dynamic.

5F38B506-178A-47E4-BDAC-A177D8D40869.jpg

Incredible Member

Let's try this: I can list who I've read is someone's love interest, followed by what comics, and what year/month his paring was made in. Then people can help fill in the blanks!

Let's start with Kurt!

R - Pictures.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by True Believer Tony View Post
    When did Marrow had it with Spider-Man? lol

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

There's no more romance in this Krakoan era...unless we count Jott which seems to be steady again over in X-Men...everyone else is pretty much in casual relationships.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    There's no more romance in this Krakoan era...unless we count Jott which seems to be steady again over in X-Men...everyone else is pretty much in casual relationships.
    Rogue and Gambit aren't married understood. Kyle and Northstar aren't married understood lol Just kidding.....

There's also Aurora and Daken, and the puppy Arraki who has a crush Storm. Iceman's dating Christian, but that's almost entirely offscreen.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    When did Marrow had it with Spider-Man? lol
    It was barely a date and happend in the Spiderman/Marrow a 2001 one-shot.

The story takes place in a time when Marry Jane was presumed dead after a plane crash and Marrow has just vanished from the X-men titles after Chris Claremeonts "Revolution" reboot.

Peter is dragged to a club where he meets a waitress named Sarah Rushman who is also a student at the ESU.

Later that night, working as photographer he finds a man impaled on bone spikes, notices Marrow nearby (he knows her from a run in during Operation Zero Tolerance) and chases after her as Spiderman. When he corners her, she is revealed to be more deranged than usualy, before throwing a water tank of a roof, distracting Spiderman long enough with it to escape.

The next day he meets Sarah again and the two go for a coffee, she later invites him to her appartment but he declines. Soon afterwards he saves her from abduction by two guys, carries her away , only to be chased by SHIELD hover cars. Eventualy Sarah transforms into Marrow and gets away.

Sharon Carter shows up and reveals that Marrow was turned into a SHIELD sleeper agent to hunt down rogue LMDs (hence the guy she killed was just a robot), after they found her mentaly damaged and frightend in a sewer. They implanted the Sarah Rushman persona to keep her under control, but Marrow has begun to become dominant.

Spiderman joins force with Carter and the two chase her down, but after a fight on top of the Brookyln Bridge, Marrow refuses to be saved by Spiderman and jumps into the river (a fall that would kill a normal person).

Peter moves on, while Marrow is found by her Gene Nation comrade Hemingway in the sewers, having survived her fall unharmed and gets carried away by him while unconscious.

So at best they had a kinda date from which nothing really happend.

The whole oneshot is weird.
    Nobody was really asking for it and it didn't even give a proper canoncial answer for why Marrow was suddently gone from the X-men (a still unanswered event from the Six Month Gap of Revolution). Especialy when she would later show up in Weapon X, mentaly sound again but willing to betray mutantkind to look "pretty". Is it any wonder i would like to reboot her to her 1998 self?

Which overall makes me consider it a valid option to ignore it entirely from Spiderman's dating history.
    Last edited by Grunty; 11-23-2021 at 11:10 AM.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Rogue and Gambit aren't married understood. Kyle and Northstar aren't married understood lol Just kidding.....
    Right? lol both marriages have been featured in the comics. And Meggan and Brian are still together unless something happened since I dropped Excalibur
    Make Good Art

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I stand corrected.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Incredible Member

What about Rogue?? She and Gambit got married, but what's the history of their relationship been like? I know sometimes they've been together and sometimes apart. When did they break up, and when did they get back together? When was she with Magneto? Iceman?

R - Pictures.jpg
    Last edited by Slimybug; 11-23-2021 at 08:07 PM.

Incredible Member

For that matter, when did she start being able to touch people?

Was it only in the Ultimates that she dated Iceman, or that Iceman dated Kitty?
    Last edited by Slimybug; 11-24-2021 at 10:41 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slimybug View Post
    For that matter, when did she start being able to touch people?

Was it only in the Ultimates that she dated Iceman, or that Iceman dated Kitty?
    She picked up a power nullifier on a necklace or something during the Mr. and Mrs. X series a couple years ago.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slimybug View Post
    What about Rogue?? She and Gambit got married, but what's the history of their relationship been like? I know sometimes they've been together and sometimes apart. When did they break up, and when did they get back together? When was she with Magneto? Iceman?

R - Pictures.jpg
    Rogue and Gambit are still married. She hasn't been with Magneto since Legacy and Iceman was only in the Ultimate Universe (although they're close friends in the 616).

She gained control over her powers in MMX but also has a power dampener thin
    Make Good Art