Daaaaaaang...Who's Ali?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slimybug View Post
    Daaaaaaang...Who's Ali?
    Dazzler

10chars

Incredible Member

Dang...

Would you believe I went through that whole chart on the other page and jotted the matches down? Took me four hours, with around 392 characters. Speaking of love interests, I guess I really need one...

Some questions I had on it...

Well, one in particular comes to mind. Apparently Rogue kissed Red Skull?

I'm trying to remember when Kurt and Ororo was a thing - can someone remind me? I can remember all the others but not that one. Or wait...was that the Gugg's writing that I tried to wipe from my mind? Literally can't remember.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    I'm trying to remember when Kurt and Ororo was a thing - can someone remind me? I can remember all the others but not that one. Or wait...was that the Gugg's writing that I tried to wipe from my mind? Literally can't remember.
    I do more reading about comics than I do reading comics, but from what I've read, it was around UXM #450-455, where Kurt faced a bit of a love triangle between Rachel and Ororo, but 'Ro was also having sex with Logan.

Someone else mentioned that there was another point in the comics where 'Ro and Kurt were having a "friends with benefits" situation. I have no idea when that would be.

Bruh if we’re just listing everyone’s love interests or people they’ve slept with, Wolverine should get his own thread. Do as you will, but that’s why I was trying to keep it limited to within the X-family.

Still, now my curiosity is piqued. When was Scott and Betsy or Ms. Marvel, or Bobby and Kitty a thing?
    Well Betsy was making moves on Scott in X-Men Vol. 1 like from #4-#22.

Teen Scott had a thing with Kamala Kahn and Scott flirted a lot with Carol Danvers when she was with the x-men

Bobby and Kitty went out in Wolverine and the X-Men if I am not mistaken.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Ali and Warren
    Ali and Beast
    Ali and Wolverine
    Ali and Nocturne
    Ali and Longshot
    Ali and Spider Man
    Ali and Bruce Banner
    Ali and juggernaut
    Ali and Johnny Blaze
    Ali and Black Cyclops
    Nocturne is subtext at most. When did Dazzler get involved with Spider-Man or Bruce Banner?

She dated Johnny Storm briefly in her early appearances, and had a brief fling with Pete Wisdom. She flirted with Quasar a few times but I don't think it ever went anywhere. She had a few human boyfriends in her solo series too.

Ultimate Member

Wow, what a list, BESTXMAN! (Although at least some of that was just flirting, that I know of, like Scott and Betsy, or Betsy and Doug, and never actually got all bow-chicka-wow-wow.)

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    Bobby and that inhuman kid
    Romeo, I think. Also Bobby and Christian Frost. I don't think Bobby and Daken actually happened.

Colossus and that alien girl from battleworld
    T'saji, a healer. Before I knew who was, I thought the metal-skinned healer from Academy X might be their kid.

Colossus and that savage land girl he had a son with
    Nareel

Rogue and whoever she was hooking up with in uncanny avengers
    Human Torch/Johnny Storm

All-New Member

I’ve noticed that, over the course of their sixty years and dozens of members, the X-Men have formed a complicated web of romantic and sexual relationships that make Grey’s Anatomy look mild! Near as I can tell, we have...

Scott & Jean
    Scott & Emma
    Logan & Jean
    Logan & Ororo
    Kurt & Ororo
    Kurt & Rachel
    Forge & Ororo
    Peter & Kitty
    Remy & Rogue
    Warren & Betsy
    Warren & Paige
    Jonah & Paige
    James & Betsy

And I know there’s a whole lot more.

And that’s not even counting their relationships with other Marvel heroes, supporting characters, and even villains!

Heck, if you dog it up, there’s even an old Lee-era comic that says Prof. X is in love with Jean!

But I’m a total novice. I was wondering if people could enlighten me and others on some of these real auto shops and any others I might have missed. Particularly I’m thinking about Kurt and Rachel, which came up in another thread. Sounds like a storied history!

Also, how does that mansion still go about it’s business when everyone’s slept together?!

Who is James?

Astonishing Member

Lee Forrester dated Cyclops for awhile and Magneto. She showed up in the '90s Cable series but I can't remember if she had a relationship with Cable or not.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Cassidy View Post
    Who is James?
    Thunderbird III.

Srsly, though, does anyone know when Rogue apparently kissed or had something with...Red Skull?

Ultimate Member

Thunderbird 3 was not James, John Proudstar was Thunderbird 1, James Proudstar was Thunderbird 2-he goes by Warpath now, Thunderbird 3 was Neal...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Romeo, I think. Also Bobby and Christian Frost. I don't think Bobby and Daken actually happened.
    Bobby was also with Simon (Pyro II) and Judah Miller (the man that Bobby lost his gay virginity to--until he retroactively got Teen Bobby's memories of Romeo).

And yeah, Bobby/Daken was only in a possible future that his bitter future self warned him about. It hasn't happened in present day as of yet. Nor has Bobby/Deadpool, which was also shown in a possible future.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Bobby was also with Simon (Pyro II) and Judah Miller (the man that Bobby lost his gay virginity to--until he retroactively got Teen Bobby's memories of Romeo).

And yeah, Bobby/Daken was only in a possible future that his bitter future self warned him about. It hasn't happened in present day as of yet. Nor has Bobby/Deadpool, which was also shown in a possible future.
    Let's not forget that it was pretty explicitly stated that Bobby and Mystique got it on during Mike Carey's run.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci