Default She-Hulk vs Monster Girl

Jennifer Walters takes on Amanda aka Monster Girl from Invincible. Who wins? She-Hulk is pre-Civil War II.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I'm pretty certain Jen is a fair stronger than Monster Girl generally, though my my memory is bit hazy on her feats.

At her peak, as in when Amanda was reduced to a baby, she was the size of a kaiju and used as a hunter of Viltrumites which would put her comfortably out of Jen's range. But that was a parallel timeline and hardly indicative of her normal capacities.

Looking at her normal showings, relatively few though they are, I think she lacks of anything really approaching Jen's peaks so Jen should mess her up pretty badly.

A ghost from the past. Fervidor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I'm pretty certain Jen is a fair stronger than Monster Girl generally, though my my memory is bit hazy on her feats.
    I recently read through all of Invincible in basically one sitting and I'm not sure Monster Girl had any notable feats beyond "being generically super-strong." I don't think the story ever really focused on what she was capable of, which goes for a lot of the other secondary characters as well.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson.

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fervidor View Post
    I recently read through all of Invincible in basically one sitting and I'm not sure Monster Girl had any notable feats beyond "being generically super-strong." I don't think the story ever really focused on what she was capable of, which goes for a lot of the other secondary characters as well.
    She wasn't in the relevant range of tossing spaceships into orbit and thrashing mountains by wrestling through them so she was never really gonna get that much focus.

Honestly, even that one kaiju version of Monster-Girl from one of the alternate timelines probably doesn't have feats on par with She-hulk.