Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Where does BND fall in Slott's run. It's weird how literally everyone seems to be omitting it.
    People count BND as it's own thing, even if Slott was part of it. Keyword being "part"
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Why are we assuming Spencer run will be as decisive as Tom Kings run on Batman?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Why are we assuming Spencer run will be as decisive as Tom Kings run on Batman?
    Honestly, as controversial as Last Remains has been, I'd say up to this point Spencer hasn't been as divisive as King was on Batman by this point.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Honestly, as controversial as Last Remains has been, I'd say up to this point Spencer hasn't been as divisive as King was on Batman by this point.
    Assuming there isn't a called-off wedding in the future for Peter and Mary Jane . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Assuming there isn't a called-off wedding in the future for Peter and Mary Jane . . .
    That would be the ultimate troll move given what happened with King's Batman. Sadly, I don't think anyone would fall for it save perhaps the most gullible.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    That would be the ultimate troll move given what happened with King's Batman. Sadly, I don't think anyone would fall for it save perhaps the most gullible.
    Yes. Yes, it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I was pretty mad about the wedding cause Marvel also mess up their wedding between Kitty and Colossus
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Is Spencer going to give any answers at all? Or will this stream of teasers and hints continue for several more years?
    I would prefer that to be honest, i like to try to piece together what is going on, like when trying to see where HydraCap was doing and how it affected the palce.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    Pacing and lack of answers is getting on my nerves now.
    Well then stop reading then, simple as that.

I keep seeing these post with the same message and i can't help but wonder, if you and all others who share the same sentiment got tired of how this went why did you keep reading? What exactly were they hoping for? I mean what is the point of reading something that is only making you feel frustrated? I don't get it, i really don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I was pretty mad about the wedding cause Marvel also mess up their wedding between Kitty and Colossus
    Yeah, I can understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    I would prefer that to be honest, i like to try to piece together what is going on, like when trying to see where HydraCap was doing and how it affected the palce.
    Speaking of, I'm hoping Spencer sticks the landing on this better than he did Secret Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Giving up on Harry/ Kindred is probably the worse move Peter could make. I also get the impression that Kindred has some sort of hold on Peter now and might be able to subtly influence him. As for the imposter/fake body it will either be Uncle Ben or the original Gwen Stacey for maximum trolling and suffering for Peter.
    Well he did kill him repeatedly and desecrated the bodies of his dead loved ones/friends as well as endangered his allies and lover so yeah i can say that Harry/Kindred really did a number on him...Norman would be so proud if he was still Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    It may be helpful for readers to just think ok, each month I'm going to get 1 issue of story that is spread out over multiple books, no matter if 2 or 3 books are released that month, it's going to be 1 issue equivalent each month of moving the story forward.
    That or get a trade paperback or Omnibus.

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionaryFan View Post
    So the order of the web wants answers from Peter about what exactly? The reason Harry is after Peter (ie OMD etc)?
    Who knows, maybe they get their own book or maybe we see each of them address the issue over the course of Spencer's run.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    We need an issue with 20 pages of Pete saying MJ and MJ saying Pete, with a random "Hang Glide Man" cameo somewhere in the middle of the issue to get to Tom King level of suckiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Well he did kill him repeatedly and desecrated the bodies of his dead loved ones/friends as well as endangered his allies and lover so yeah i can say that Harry/Kindred really did a number on him...Norman would be so proud if he was still Evil.
    Indeed, although here's the really scary part, as a friend mentioned to me. You know who else was killed and resurrected repeatedly? Ben Reilly in the backstory for The Clone Conspiracy, and as was revealed in his following solo by Death herself, each consecutive death and resurrection damaged and corroded his soul, which ultimately drove him mad. Who wants to bet that the condition of Peter's own soul might worsen even more (if you buy into OMD tarnishing it already) as a result of Harry/Kindred killing and reviving him repeatedly?