Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Considering she seemingly left an interrupted frantic voicemail on MJ’s phone, we should (probably) make some progress on that soon.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jwyatt View Post
    I will be both amused and angry if Spencer takes his time even revealing the identity of that body.
    I could see this being another red herring ( just like the stupid “Party” involving Gwen).

Astonishing Member

Well, I'm really sorry, but I'm done with this. The story seems not to be over, but I'm sick of this nonsense and having no answers about it. And everbody seems to have forgotten about Doctor Strange in this whole mess!!!

So, until we don't get clear explanations about what all this is, I'm not interested in keeping reading it. Sorry, but I'm confused enough; and the kidnapping of Carlie Cooper has added another problem instead of giving some answer.

Incredible Member SplinteringHeart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Well, I'm really sorry, but I'm done with this. The story seems not to be over, but I'm sick of this nonsense and having no answers about it. And everbody seems to have forgotten about Doctor Strange in this whole mess!!!
    Probably see Black Cat #2 re Dr Strange...

But what's happened to Morlun...?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SplinteringHeart View Post
    Probably see Black Cat #2 re Dr Strange...

But what's happened to Morlun...?
    King in Black and Last Remains happen at different times, pal. In King in Black, Jessica Drew carries her new outfit, similar to Spider-Man. But in Last Remains, she's wearing her old classic outfit again. I'll say Last Remains happens sometime AFTER King in Black.

Morlun is a good question. For what we know, he recovered his Sins and Powers back after Sin-Eater killed himself, so he's still out there, in the loose. And THAT is going to give Peter a lot of troubles. But how is it possible he let Morlun live after Spidergedon?

This run really reminds me of 90s Spider-Man... constant build up and mysteries and never any answers. The writing is good and stuff but it’s such an old school way of storytelling.

Hmm..so, more questions...if Morlun has regained his sins and powers..as Overdrive has...doesn't that mean that Norman...??

Astonishing Member

Hmm..so, more questions...if Morlun has regained his sins and powers..as Overdrive has...doesn't that mean that Norman...??
    No. For some reason, both Norman Osborn and Martin Li stayed purified. In the next issues, we will see Mr Negative as an independent being who is after Martin Li, and Spider-Man will have to protect his Aunt May, trapped in the middle. If Mr Negative got his own existence, that means the Green Goblin must be out there, somewhere, also as an independent being. That can't be good for Spider-Man.

No. For some reason, both Norman Osborn and Martin Li stayed purified. In the next issues, we will see Mr Negative as an independent being who is after Martin Li, and Spider-Man will have to protect his Aunt May, trapped in the middle. If Mr Negative got his own existence, that means the Green Goblin must be out there, somewhere, also as an independent being. That can't be good for Spider-Man.
    Can't see why Norman and Martin Li should stay purified, that's odd...but, possibly interesting..a Green Goblin out there, independent of Norman..spooky, and quite different...

So yes, many more questions not a lot of answers, so it rolls on..

I think Spencer's doing a decent job, keeping us on our toes, on tenter hooks, with plenty of drama to come..watch this space...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

King in Black and Last Remains happen at different times, pal. In King in Black, Jessica Drew carries her new outfit, similar to Spider-Man. But in Last Remains, she's wearing her old classic outfit again. I'll say Last Remains happens sometime AFTER King in Black.

Morlun is a good question. For what we know, he recovered his Sins and Powers back after Sin-Eater killed himself, so he's still out there, in the loose. And THAT is going to give Peter a lot of troubles. But how is it possible he let Morlun live after Spidergedon?
    He overloaded Morlun with animal tranquilizers and left him in the custody of the police in the final issues of Spectacular Spider-Man tying into Spider-Geddon.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Martin Li staying purified would be possible since Mister Negative has been separated before, but I don't expect either changes to last very long.

Status Quo exists for a reason.

Astonishing Member

Can't see why Norman and Martin Li should stay purified, that's odd...but, possibly interesting..a Green Goblin out there, independent of Norman..spooky, and quite different...

So yes, many more questions not a lot of answers, so it rolls on..

I think Spencer's doing a decent job, keeping us on our toes, on tenter hooks, with plenty of drama to come..watch this space...
    Kindred said he kept Norman purified to make him suffer, and about Martin Lee.... I don't know, maybe it was the reaction of the Sin-Eater's abilities mixed with the nature of Mr Negative's powers. Anyway, in both cases, is like separating Doctor Jeckyll and Mr Hyde into two different individuals. I don't know what it will happen next, but it will be interesting if the Green Goblin ends up becoming a problem for Kindred himself that he couldn't foresee at all.

That's why I'm sick of this story, for giving us no answers to an absolute nonsense.

Sorry, but the least Spencer could do was explaining us HOW and WHY did Harry become Kindred. It doesn't have any sense this whole mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    He overloaded Morlun with animal tranquilizers and left him in the custody of the police in the final issues of Spectacular Spider-Man tying into Spider-Geddon.
    I know that. What I mean is that, at the end of Spidergeddon, the Spiders killed and resurrected Morlun's family as babies, free of their hunger. Peter said he would call NYPD to bring Morlun in so they could do the same to him, and avoid let a loose end like him aside. Well, guess what? Spider-Man didn't do that, and he let Morlun escape. I don't know why Morlun didn't try to get revenge on Peter yet, but I guess he learnt from what Peter told him then: You never plan anything, because you think you will won by who you are. Well, I think Peter should have kept his mouth shut, because I believe this is exactly what Morlun is doing now.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Martin Li staying purified would be possible since Mister Negative has been separated before, but I don't expect either changes to last very long.

Status Quo exists for a reason.
    Yeah, but it's tiresome to keep the same things over and over and over. Otherwise, Carol Danvers would still be Miss Marvel, or Nick Fury would still be a lame white guy.
    Last edited by Ursalink; 01-17-2021 at 04:03 PM.

Kindred said he kept Norman purified to make him suffer, and about Martin Lee.... I don't know, maybe it was the reaction of the Sin-Eater's abilities mixed with the nature of Mr Negative's powers. Anyway, in both cases, is like separating Doctor Jeckyll and Mr Hyde into two different individuals. I don't know what it will happen next, but it will be interesting if the Green Goblin ends up becoming a problem for Kindred himself that he couldn't foresee at all.

That's why I'm sick of this story, for giving us no answers to an absolute nonsense.

Sorry, but the least Spencer could do was explaining us HOW and WHY did Harry become Kindred. It doesn't have any sense this whole mess.

I know that. What I mean is that, at the end of Spidergeddon, the Spiders killed and resurrected Morlun's family as babies, free of their hunger. Peter said he would call NYPD to bring Morlun in so they could do the same to him, and avoid let a loose end like him aside. Well, guess what? Spider-Man didn't do that, and he let Morlun escape. I don't know why Morlun didn't try to get revenge on Peter yet, but I guess he learnt from what Peter told him then: You never plan anything, because you think you will won by who you are. Well, I think Peter should have kept his mouth shut, because I believe this is exactly what Morlun is doing now.

Yeah, but it's tiresome to keep the same things over and over and over. Otherwise, Carol Danvers would still be Miss Marvel, or Nick Fury would still be a lame white guy.
    No offense to Ultimate Nick Fury (who is all kinds of awesome) or even Nick Fury, Jr., but OG Nick Fury isn't lame. He's pretty much the only stable and reliable director S.H.I.E.L.D. has ever had, and him being forced on the run after Secret War made the whole thing turn into a s***show to the point it had to be put out of its (and everyone else's) misery after Secret Empire. That said, I do agree with your point about Peter's taunting of Morlun when they last confronted each other being ill-advised in light of what's happening now.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    No offense to Ultimate Nick Fury (who is all kinds of awesome) or even Nick Fury, Jr., but OG Nick Fury isn't lame. He's pretty much the only stable and reliable director S.H.I.E.L.D. has ever had, and him being forced on the run after Secret War made the whole thing turn into a s***show to the point it had to be put out of its (and everyone else's) misery after Secret Empire. That said, I do agree with your point about Peter's taunting of Morlun when they last confronted each other being ill-advised in light of what's happening now.
    Sorry if I said it in the wrong way, but Ultimate Nick Fury/Nick Fury Jr surpass the classic old Nick Fury at any level.

About Morlun, luckily, there's a tiny chance this won't get a complete mess after all. Kindred, whoever he is, has plans; but if he's really Harry Osborn, he might just caused his own defeat like any Osborn always do. Sin-Eater brought Morlun's attention in this whole mess, and could be a fatal mistake for him. Whatever Morlun is planing, one thing is for sure, he won't let ANYONE BUT HIM will finish our Spider-Man off. So, whatever are the plans of Kindred, Morlun MIGHT interfere and ruin them. Not only that, if Kindred's linked to a centipede just like Spider-Man is linked to a spider, that means Morlun could devour him. Being a demon is not going to be a problem, as we have seen Morlun's family eating Spiders who were demons, vampires and werewolves. So, I can see a scene where, when Kindred is about to win, Morlun unexpectedly appears and devours him; while claiming something like "This Spider belongs to me!".

Not to mention that, if the Green Goblin is on the loose too, he could interfere with Kindred's plans and maybe Morlun's plans too. Morlun wouldn't be able to devour the Green Goblin as a mass of sins, but seeing an "unleased Green Goblin" facing Morlun would be too good to let it go.

Sorry if I said it in the wrong way, but Ultimate Nick Fury/Nick Fury Jr surpass the classic old Nick Fury at any level.

About Morlun, luckily, there's a tiny chance this won't get a complete mess after all. Kindred, whoever he is, has plans; but if he's really Harry Osborn, he might just caused his own defeat like any Osborn always do. Sin-Eater brought Morlun's attention in this whole mess, and could be a fatal mistake for him. Whatever Morlun is planing, one thing is for sure, he won't let ANYONE BUT HIM will finish our Spider-Man off. So, whatever are the plans of Kindred, Morlun MIGHT interfere and ruin them. Not only that, if Kindred's linked to a centipede just like Spider-Man is linked to a spider, that means Morlun could devour him. Being a demon is not going to be a problem, as we have seen Morlun's family eating Spiders who were demons, vampires and werewolves. So, I can see a scene where, when Kindred is about to win, Morlun unexpectedly appears and devours him; while claiming something like "This Spider belongs to me!".

Not to mention that, if the Green Goblin is on the loose too, he could interfere with Kindred's plans and maybe Morlun's plans too. Morlun wouldn't be able to devour the Green Goblin as a mass of sins, but seeing an "unleased Green Goblin" facing Morlun would be too good to let it go.
    That would be interesting to see, and would be reminiscent of some of the more classic Spider-Man stories where the villains end up fighting each other over who gets to kill Spider-Man.