Default Strongest Live Action Character of 2020

Which is the most powerful character of this year?

Round One: only movies

Round Two: includes TV shows

Round Three: if you put all the characters of each show/movie on a team who would come out on top?

Extraordinary Member

Does this only count characters who debuted in 2020, or does it include any characters who appeared?

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Does this only count characters who debuted in 2020, or does it include any characters who appeared?
    Yes characters who have appeared before 2020 may appear like Wonder Woman or the Mandolarian.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Guy1 seems like the guy to ask, as this is probably something out of Japan.

Outside of that, someone from the CW verse perhaps? Marvel didn't have anyone all that powerful as they didn't have any releases. DCEU only brought Wonder Woman, and she's definitely losing to CW Supergirl, to one of the various CW-presented Supermen, to someone from Leviathan or to CW Flash.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Guy1 seems like the guy to ask, as this is probably something out of Japan.

Outside of that, someone from the CW verse perhaps? Marvel didn't have anyone all that powerful as they didn't have any releases. DCEU only brought Wonder Woman, and she's definitely losing to CW Supergirl, to one of the various CW-presented Supermen, to someone from Leviathan or to CW Flash.
    Forgetting the Monitor, anti-Monitor, Spectre, and Mr. Mxy? They did pop Lucifer in there from the Lucifer series, but he has a different lore than the Lucifer from DC comics, so not sure where to rate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Forgetting the Monitor, anti-Monitor, Spectre, and Mr. Mxy? They did pop Lucifer in there from the Lucifer series, but he has a different lore than the Lucifer from DC comics, so not sure where to rate him.
    I thought all the COIE stuff was from 2019. It's probably Spectre in such a case if not. Anti-Monitor is kind of all over the place - wasn't he using prep and outside assistance to bust stuff up?
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

I thought all the COIE stuff was from 2019. It's probably Spectre in such a case if not. Anti-Monitor is kind of all over the place - wasn't he using prep and outside assistance to bust stuff up?
    Crossover began in 2019, ended in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Crossover began in 2019, ended in 2020.
    Fair enough, it would have to be one of the cosmics from that then.

Now, that's based on feats-ish. In the last episode of Lucifer s5 part 1, God appears, but he doesn't actually do anything on screen.

Like in the comic he needed prep at the beginning but got more powerful with each universe he destroyed it was all has own power in the end and didn't need help to bust the last universe.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Like in the comic he needed prep at the beginning but got more powerful with each universe he destroyed it was all has own power in the end and didn't need help to bust the last universe.
    In the show it wasn't really that as I recall - he was using a Flash on a cosmic treadmill to power the spike that was eating the world and the shield around it. Or, you know, something like that.

In the show it wasn't really that as I recall - he was using a Flash on a cosmic treadmill to power the spike that was eating the world and the shield around it. Or, you know, something like that.
    He needed the flash at the beginning yes but at the end he was using he's own power he didn't need the canon anymore.