Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    It's long been speculated that Harry Leland is Shinobi's real father.
    They could compare and say for sure if Leland is the bio father of Shinobi, They dont even need to wait for his ressurrection

who the **** ressurected the Fenris twins?

i mean, c'mon

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post

i mean, c'mon
    Resurrection is for all mutants (except Sabertooth and precogs ig)

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

They were brought back before Krakoa, the only explanation was that their father "took care of it".

i mean, c'mon
    Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Resurrection is for all mutants (except Sabertooth and precogs ig)
    Sabretooth isnt dead so he doesnt need to be resurrected

Andrea wasnt resurrected by Krakoa. She returned a few years ago in Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin King View Post
    Since Shinobi brought them in on Sebastian's side earlier, I'm guessing Fenris is being set up for a clash with the Marauders, where they will presumably get their asses kicked. They certainly aren't being treated very sympathetically so far.
    Calling them out while let them be on the book isn't good either. For a minority alegory, X-men is really making a mistake here

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Calling them out while let them be on the book isn't good either. For a minority alegory, X-men is really making a mistake here
    Its true to life. There are people in minority circles that hate those other groups

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Sabretooth isnt dead so he doesnt need to be resurrected

Andrea wasnt resurrected by Krakoa. She returned a few years ago in Illuminati
    A minor technicality. He's basically in a state of "living death" at the bottom of Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    A minor technicality. He's basically in a state of "living death" at the bottom of Krakoa.
    Its not though. He's in stasis and still alive. He's essentially in jail but can be brought back. Putting him through the Resurrection Protocols would essentially create a dupe, which goes against the protocols

Mighty Member

i mean, c'mon
    They are not even in the top 20 of the worst criminal in Krakoa
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

BANNED

fenris being brough into krakoa makes little sense as they have nothing to win, they are wealthy and already protected in the human world, krakoa just puts them on a leash so not even in universe it makes sense to bring them up, and duggan deserves the criticism.

Loved the dynamic between Storm and Callisto. The cover made it seem like a retread of past rivalries, so reading the issue was a breath of fresh air.
    I only wish Duggan could write Bishop, or at least let other writers have him so he could get some focus.

BANNED

This was really good. I like the subversion of expectation with the main fight and the scenes with Kate and Emma were absolutely entertaining. It's a very comfortable read. Stronger than last issue, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Is it? There are plenty of minorities who hold very different views than the rest of the same minority group which breeds friction between the groups. For example the war hawks of Jewish people vs Arabs/palestine who feel you need to kill wipeout the other. That doesn't make them any less members of that group

I only know Fenris through the gifted show, Andy was a little **** I know that but I didn't know the characters were this problematic. But at the sametime when we know they give the likes of Sinister free roam of Krakoa that's essentially anything goes so like what did y'all expect?