Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Is it? There are plenty of minorities who hold very different views than the rest of the same minority group which breeds friction between the groups. For example the war hawks of Jewish people vs Arabs/palestine who feel you need to kill wipeout the other. That doesn't make them any less members of that group
    There isn't any polemic, minorities doesn't want to be friends with nazis. If there is a nazi on a table all that are sit with him on the same table are nazis too.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I only know Fenris through the gifted show, Andy was a little **** I know that but I didn't know the characters were this problematic. But at the sametime when we know they give the likes of Sinister free roam of Krakoa that's essentially anything goes so like what did y'all expect?
    I think many people have no idea about Sinister, today that i learned about Fenris too. That is why I'm surprised
    Last edited by Rang10; 01-13-2021 at 06:24 PM.

Krakoa is an entire country. Trying to imply writers are insensitive for having bad people on Krakoa is.. asking for them to be unrealistic?

Krakoa is a man made country created from nowhere. They simply choose the worse people to ressurrect and be part of government.

Spectacular Member

Wondering just what plan Shinobi was proposing to Christian and when that plot will take effect. Was relieved to learn that Shinobi was not involved in Kate's death but I do wonder if he doesn't have some other plan in the works. After all he does still think that Emma and Kate were responsible for his original death. Course Emma read his mind so she should know if he has any sinister motives. The only thing that puzzled me was why she felt the need to tell Shinobi to be nice to Sebastian. They were getting along fine before she interrupted so why did she need to stress this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Krakoa is a man made country created from nowhere. They simply choose the worse people to ressurrect and be part of government.
    And that still doesn't make the writers insensitive or "problematic" for correctly portraying how powerful people with shady motivations often use their influences to have a stake in their countries' governments.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Callisto confirmed as chuunibyou.
    Explosions?
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

they didn't ressurec the fenris twins they were already alive

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    they didn't ressurec the fenris twins they were already alive
    so why they called the Fenris?

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    And that still doesn't make the writers insensitive or "problematic" for correctly portraying how powerful people with shady motivations often use their influences to have a stake in their countries' governments.
    I think it make then clueless and insentsitive. they are doing a minority story or not?
    Last edited by Rang10; 01-13-2021 at 06:46 PM.

BANNED

so why they called the Fenris?
    because that was their name since their creation? they have been called fenris twins for a long ass time

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Wars View Post
    Do you think that what Emma said to Shinobi about his powers being more like those of Leland means that maybe Sebastian is not his father ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    It's long been speculated that Harry Leland is Shinobi's real father.
    I really hope this long dangling plot gets resolved.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Wiki is your friend. It's amazing how some readers don't utilise it more often especially when they're uncertain about characters and events.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

They are nazis. I saw it on twitter, I thought it was racism but it is even worse. I don't know what it is up with Krakoa and nazis., specially on the book that stars a major jewish hero.
    WTH writers...they even do jokes with it
    why are nazis the villains of a book with jewish heroes ? oh wait..

BANNED

I don't get the whole deal with the Von Strucker twins. They're just acknowledged because they are part of Shaw's side of the HFC. Since, y'know, he's an ******* and recruits people like him to his side. They aren't treated as heroes, there's no hype about them, they literally just show up so other characters can crap on them because everyone on the island know what they are.
    But since Krakoa is all about fresh starts, they can't do anything until they actually break mutant law.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    why are nazis the villains of a book with jewish heroes ? oh wait..
    While them being racists are just a joke? and they are only presented as being a-holes
    Last edited by Rang10; 01-13-2021 at 07:42 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

While them being racists are just a joke? and they are only presented as being a-holes
    You seem genuinely unfamiliar and mystified with the concept of "comic books". Perhaps this isn't the hobby for you.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!