Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Hopefully the big plan for Storm is something that is more focused on taking a lead role centered on her vs being changing to another team roster (not necessarily opposed to it). Doesn’t feel like big plans to me of that is the plan.
    agreed with this sentiment.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hcmarvel View Post
    Amnesty and forgiveness are very different. They have a blank slate in terms of like...criminal record. But if you are a evil incest nazi, there is no rule on Krakoa that people have to like you and accept you and welcome you in. You are free to stay there, and live there free of persecution and imprisonment, but you don't get to be "forgiven" and everyone's friend necessarily. Something that's slightly relevant to the current state of America - yeah you are "allowed" to be a nazi...but that doesn't mean people need to accept you in to their place of employment or friendship circles or anything like that
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    The Fenris Twins are there because Shinobi recruited them as the new Knights of the Black House of the Hellfire Trading Company (back in issue #8). Shinobi has history with them from their days together in the Upstarts...and given the complex interweaving relationships on Krakoa, he's likely sleeping with both of them too but that has yet to be confirmed.

Andreas at least has shown the potential to become a better person. During his time with the Thunderbolts as the new Swordsman he made an honest attempt to try and make himself a better man. Unfortunately all progress he made was washed away after he was killed and then cloned and resurrected by Strucker. I expect that was deliberate when Strucker had him restored--he probably had those memories erased to prevent Andreas from switching sides on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    I know very well they work for Shaw, but they are very welcomed on Krakoa.

it is called out and nothing is done.
    By your logic the USA government should go door to door and throw out all racist in the country but they don't because they are citizens of the USA as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    By your logic the USA government should go door to door and throw out all racist in the country but they don't because they are citizens of the USA as well.
    They were born on the country. Thy weren't invited

Mighty Member

Krakoa is a country for all mutants, good or bad, when a mutant go to Krakoa he is born again, washed of all sins. in the same way that Israel,if we have to draw a parallel with real events, has accepted criminals from the former USSR, people accused of crimes in their countries of origin, and who have been given a fresh start in their new country.or in canada when convicts were sent to colonize the country. New country, fresh start. And once again, the Fenris, for all their crimes, are far for the worst ex-criminals in Krakoa: Dr Nemesis collaborated with nazis during the war, Sinister committed genocide, slavery and murders, Empath is a rapist, Selene is a psycho killer, Bishop was a mass murderer, Emma Frost or Shadow king worked with nazis and were mass murderer, Mystique was a terrorist, Angel killed a whole city... if you exile the Fenris for their past crimes, you have to exile half of Krakoa.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

every mutant is a member of the country by default

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

"ALL mutants are welcome on Krakoa!"
    My flag is bacon.

Um no. You dont have to be born in the US to be a US citizen. Citizenship is granted automatically by having American parents. You can be a racist born and spent most of your life outside of the US and come here as a citizen and not be kicked up simply bc you have racist values

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The term supervillian is relative and they arent supervillians on Krakoa
    No, if they toe the company line and heed the orders of the QC then they aren't but act against the interests of their leaders and they get labeled a villain and sent to hole for the rest of your life, or be used as a blood sacrifice to build an interdimensional doorway or get made into a suicide squad under the control of a mad scientist with zero morals and impulse control.

Was a supervillian. Apocalypse hasnt been used in that capacity since Blood of the Apocalypse 15 years ago. Besides everyone has been given a chance to start anew on Krakoa. No one came to the island as a villian. What they do now can make them but no one is acting as such, at least not openly that can be called out
    He freaking vivisected Morgan Le Fay, manipulated Excalibur and got people killed because he wanted to reunite with his psycho family, how is that not villainous? Because it sure as hell not heroic.

Um no. You dont have to be born in the US to be a US citizen. Citizenship is granted automatically by having American parents. You can be a racist born and spent most of your life outside of the US and come here as a citizen and not be kicked up simply bc you have racist values
    Of course there is Citizenship but majority of american racists were born on USA, specially the radicalized ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    He freaking vivisected Morgan Le Fay, manipulated Excalibur and got people killed because he wanted to reunite with his psycho family, how is that not villainous? Because it sure as hell not heroic.
    That was really bad. Specially that Rockslide is gone forever and a weird version is on his place, nobody cares about that
    Last edited by Rang10; 01-14-2021 at 07:56 PM.

Of course there is Citizenship but majority of american racists were born on USA, specially the radicalized ones.

That was really bad. Specially that Rockslide is gone forever and a weird version is on his place, nobody cares about that
    Not mention we have yet to see what replaced Gorgon or what happened to Wild Child, Orphan Maker and Nanny.

Astonishing Member

What do you mean "nobody" cares? Emma and Lorna had a whole freakout over the death of Rockslide.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Not mention we have yet to see what replaced Gorgon or what happened to Wild Child, Orphan Maker and Nanny.
    The hellions is more Sinister's fault than Apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    What do you mean "nobody" cares? Emma and Lorna had a whole freakout over the death of Rockslide.
    You mean only 2 people cared? that still a exception

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Most of the Quiet Council are not heroes.

Jean, Ororo, Kurt, Emma and Kate are heroes.

Magneto, Exodus, Mystique, Xavier, Apocalypse, Sinister and Shaw are not.
    Ok, i am going to say this even though there is a very high chance i will be mocked and derided for it...there was nothing heroic in what they did to Shaw. Yes he is a piece of crap and yes he deserved it for what he did...but despite all that what they did was in no way shape or form heroic because he is also a person.

It was vengeance, pure and simple and a natural human reaction to the wrong that was committed to Kitty (also not calling her Kate, don't care for that tbh). They beat him, maimed him, electrocuted him and crippled him and at least Frost is still plunging the knife in. There is nothing heroic in that and i can't speak for everyone only myself when i say in the case of Storm and Kitty i cannot look at them and honestly say they are heroes in this run, to me this is one of those things like what they did with other characters though not as severe as say Gwen sleeping with Osborn or Hank Pym striking Jan.

I have said my piece, and i am ready for what comes next.

The hellions is more Sinister's fault than Apocalypse.

You mean only 2 people cared? that still a exception
    Yeah but if Apocalypse hadn't opened Pandora's box them Sinister wouldn't have done what he did now would he?