Default Huntress Wildcat & Catwoman vs. Classic Kingpin

Arena match. Post Crisis and 616.

Huntress, Wildcat & Catwoman vs Classic Wilson Fisk.

1: No weapons or gear allowed. He fights them in a gauntlet, 1v1 and one right after the other.

2: No weapons or gear but its 3 on 1 from the start.

3: Huntress has crossbow. Catwoman has her whip. I dont think Wildcat has any standard gear? Fisk has his laser cane.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Doesn't Classic Fisk eat blows from Spiderman well enough to make it competitive when they square up?

What are they gonna do here.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Doesn't Classic Fisk eat blows from Spiderman well enough to make it competitive when they square up?

What are they gonna do here.
    I'm pretty sure that was done back when Pete was generally presented as a Class 2, but that still leaves these three as very unlikely to really do much to him, barring a lucky eye-gouge or something.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Fights 1 and 2 are pretty clear wins for Fisk, who was easily a physical match for young Peter (who was Class 5 or so). He's likely as fast, as skilled, and stronger and tougher than they are by a massive degree.

Fight 3 - Huntress might get lucky with some crossbow shots - she's damn good and if Huntress and Wildcat can just distract Fisk she might get shots to vital enough areas. She'll need to be closer than 100 feet, but then, so would Fisk with the cane. That fight becomes more "50/50" for me.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

The difference being that Fisk’s soak is such that Huntress has to hit somewhere critical with the crossbow, whereas the pimp cane can just be vaguely wafted in their general direction and will probably be cutting off body parts.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    The difference being that Fisk’s soak is such that Huntress has to hit somewhere critical with the crossbow, whereas the pimp cane can just be vaguely wafted in their general direction and will probably be cutting off body parts.
    Oh I agree completely. She needs to hit an eye or something at that level to have it matter, he just needs to hit at all. The ONLY reason I'd say it approaches 50/50 is that there are three of them and there's at least a chance that he can be distracted long enough by the other two to give her an opening. 50/50 might be too high, true.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan