Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    The real question is this: how many are enjoying the series with the knowledge it is finite vs if it was the ongoing status quo? I am enjoying them because I know it is just a nice detour. If this was the lay of the land for the 5 years they originally planned? No. Especially Flash.
    I enjoyed most of the stories so far with out caring if it is just a temporary thing or going to be the new status quo. Because in the end even if they said it was going to be the new status quo it wouldnt last for more then four or five years before Dc decides on yet another reboot or shake up. So I am just enjoying the ride.

i stopped caring about continuity and all that years ago. I just read the stories and enjoy them. if they reference a past story or incident great. But who cares any more?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    They did put out a timeline:
    I found this, but think the comics would read better with this in the issues themselves.

The issues i picked up were pretty good. Right now Yara is the main standout amongst the new cast for me.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Its been quite the miss for me. Im honestly not looking forward to any of the characters moving forward that are introduced here.
    That being said, the only stories I've enjoyed so far have been Robin Eternal, the Justice League Dark and Grifters back ups.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Its been quite the miss for me. Im honestly not looking forward to any of the characters moving forward that are introduced here.
    That being said, the only stories I've enjoyed so far have been Robin Eternal, the Justice League Dark and Grifters back ups.
    You reaaly didn't like the Wonder Woman Yara Flor comic?

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

The best joke I have heard about this event. Nightwing + Deathstroke = Dickstroke

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    The best joke I have heard about this event. Nightwing + Deathstroke = Dickstroke
    Thank God I'd finished my coffee before reading that!
    That's bloody brilliant!!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.