This year is Diana's 80th anniversary. And i was hoping we could truly celebrate her character and iconic mythos, gear and cast. But i still see the sword and shield taking center stage, instead of WW's actual powers, skills and classic tools that made her stand out. The warrior princess archetype is anything but unique. Compared to Diana's classic mythos, gear and character traits. I was hoping WW84 could be a hit with no sword and shield in sight and that could help to change things in comics and other adaptations. But given the context of the world with this pandemic, that is impossible. So do we still have any chance to see Diana as Wonder Woman(powerhouse, diplomat, warrior, scientist) or are we stuck to just glorified super human warrior woman? Where she is about stan first ask later. Where most of her feats are generic sword/shield moves. Almost 0 showings of her own powers in big ways, almost no use of her iconic gear or her fighting technique. Do we still have any chance to change this patern of the past years?