Default Has there been any sales data recently?

Sales have been all over the place for comics in general, but I haven't seen any sales stuff posted here in a long while. Does anyone have anything?

I didn't saw anything about this.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Sales have been all over the place for comics in general, but I haven't seen any sales stuff posted here in a long while. Does anyone have anything?
    I feel I should once again point out that the diamond numbers only represent wholesale sales to comic shops, and fails to take into account both digital or trades not sold through comic shops and the latter is grossly incomplete in a single occurrence as Trades are not one and done.

It is not representative of end sales, and is increasing less representative of the market as a whole, especially in the current situation.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

I'm well aware that the sales data is physical only and only counts sales to comic store, not sales to people. But we haven't gotten any data at all in months, and its at least something to start from.

Amazing Member

NO, after DC left Diamond they stopped giving info so the websites that elaborated the sales charts were left without sources. Recently they began to publish ranks but without Index numbers the estimation is harder and more prone to error.

Comichron has updated its estimations only till October 2020.